Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! It's 8 am and time to start cookin! So much to do, so few hands. Packin a bowl of True Og, Lemon Gs, Biohazard and Miami Heat flower n keef to wake up. Imma be useless for a good 1/2 hour :)

Morning OFC -- Ugh !-- Wet and chilly in the mudhole - I have to go play nice with in laws this afternoon - Not really looking forward to it !-- In the mean time I got some hooks to hang -- They cheap and are very effective-- especially if I get to chase U into them -- If U ain't got business in the mudhole-- best stay dahell away ! --
Holiday Wake and Bake !-- Just any ole buzz ain't good enough !--

Gloman I tried to be civilized but they won't let me so I'm shut dis **** down -- I got the game cams I know how they do and how they coming in -- They ain't after the grow I don't think they know it's there - They just after anything they can grab and run -- They don't want to run out into the open so I know which way they'll run -- Right into my hooks !-- We Crack Head fishing !- If the light is low they'll never see the hooks until it's too late -- They supposed to start showing me houses after Thanksgiving -- I do need to be up outta here !-- This ain't no way to grow !--

Happy Thanksgiving OFC. Should be interesting, the Herdmans meet the Hills... If you get that reference i will be shocked.. Not important. My x meth head kids meet class... Should be fun. or not. We will cook /smoke a turkey tomorrow here for our leftovers. Keef, geez, be safe, please. Hope you guys get enough to eat and smoke. Novi, that pennywise is a great cbd. 1:1.

I be fine Rose -- It's not a herd of Crack Heads - Same guy hit this place 3 times since I been here !-- Apparently he got no sense at all !-- The nephew knows who it is and is hunting him -- I'm just gonna stop it from happening again !- I just need a little more time and I'm out !--

Happy thanksgiving!! Today I am thankful for the brave men and women of the USPS who battle through rain, sleet, snow, and marauding bands of angry gobblers to make sure we get our seeds delivered! Thank you for your courage and perseverance!
mg_2015.jpg

What up Umbra ? - Somebody gotta do it !-- Scoot over I help U -- Give me a hit off that real quick ?
It's too early to be this high ?

Grace Potter -- Paris

I'm not sure but I think the laws says U gotta listen to Alice's Restaurant on Thanksgiving ?-
Don't be a criminal !--

happy thanksgiving ofc...were at my sons new house and the view out the back is pretty good...he’s at the top of this hill...I’m taking Jozi out for a walk and a smoke before things start happening round here...wishing you all a wonderful holiday time...yeah might have to check out Alice’s restaurant as it’s been a while...I don’t even know what I’m smokin. Just a vial I grabbed outa my drawer before we left...cheers!!!
368174AB-DAF5-493F-B60B-F0AC4664EA78.jpeg

Just finished our traditional thanksgiving breakfast...Biscuits’n gravy...my son has a way with the spice rack and they were amazing...can’t wait for dinner...roast turkey of course that has been seasoning since yesterday, smoked whole chicken also quite seasoned in a southwest style, roast ham...and so much more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back