Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra, it's all the leftover grinder weed in the kief catcher.

Thanks Ms. Rose. I remember umbra saying they were good but I wasn't sure how good. I kinda remember it being said Valentine work didn't blend well? I could be wrong, im still playing catch up on the OFC work.

Disappointed Umbra !-- Thought that would be Cab doing Reefer man !--
Bong refill !--Lost the vape cartridge and battery -- Probably in the bed somewhere ?-- That's what happens when U get too high !

**** keep blowing up down here !-- Heard another one while ago !-- Refineries ?-- They blow up sometimes round here -- I'm up wind so no problem but cooking off the soup of petrol chemicals make all sorts of nasty combinations -- Not something U want to be breathing !--
Thang been blowing **** up a couple days now !--

Edit :-- 1st time I ever seen the turkey have to Pardon the president ?

Good Morning OFC...I take it that everyone had a wonderful day yesterday...I certainly did! Hitting some Lemon Hash Plant this morning...very Lemon taste with a hint of soap...Aldehyde may be?Back to work today...no hiding from capitalism. I am not overly impressed with the bean sales yet ...I will keep shopping for a great deal.Really would like to add some DJ Short genetics to the collection and resupply on Purple Kush. Keef...hows the Orchard coming along? sounds like you have a nice selection of fruit flavors. We sure have come along way since Paraquat pot and Chevron providing the flavoring. Peace Ya'll

7204d71a28cf3b00ba9eaf1662cfca3a.jpg

Morning OFC -- It's dark !--
HP --The orchard ?-- I like it !-- There's just too much **** out there to choose from -- Got to limit it somehow --I can't grow everything !-- I had to come up with some kind of system instead of just chasing the variety of the week -- So "The Diner Grow" ! --Fast finishing mostly Indica -- Flavors U would find in a diner -- all the fruits -- Something to replace that coffee / tobacco --Master Kush -I think umbra called it "Ancient OG" -I double check when I'm ready -- I want U to smell and tell me what flavor it is -- Don't much care what it's called -- My lemon - blueberry , cherry - etc !-- is what it will be !--
It's so hard to keep focus when it comes to variety selection !--

Wake and Bake - Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty OFC !

Morning OFC!
Yesterday was, umm, well yeah. Dysfunction with a capital D from the inlaws side. Made my side look down right proper lol! We didn't eat dinner until after 9pm and three venue changes! I'm glad it's over. Alcohol and family. I guess people don't read the warning labels these days.
No pre flowers yet in the garden.... Patiently waiting. Clone tent looks good. Added a basil plant again. Going to try and get some other herbs rooted before I resort to seed. This is shaping up to be a tasty winter as it looks right now. Waiting on some heirloom tomato seeds to arrive. Lavender is a good pot companion isn't it?

Checking in on my new grow.
All beans have popped and are in dirt except the Fruity Pebbles x Double Purple Doja. If they don't pop by tomorrow Ill replace them with BOC.
Thanks again to the house of Umbra.....house of Ms Rose and house of Keef! I got something from each of you started.
Shhhhh! Don't tell my relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back