Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC....Another day on the bunny farm.....All most 100% increase in the product Spiriva...nothing to see there...move along..says Big Pharma....Hep C combo pill Harvoni...cures Hep C...For a typical 12-week course of treatment, the tab will be $94,500, according to Gilead, the company making the drug. That is 1 pill a day for 12 weeks....84 pills at $1125.00 a piece....India produces the pills at $20.00 bucks a shot...total cost $1680.00 for the treatment. If possible it pays to remain healthy in a big way....Off for the walk and then doing a couple jobs...Peace Ya'll

image12.png

Last edited:
Does anyone here carry pet health insurance?...All of a sudden they are pushing it here locally big time....I know Vets are getting ridiculously high...I have not checked into it...just what I hear on the radio, they have 3 levels of coverage...$14.95...$19.95 and $24.95 per month.

I was a legal Morphine junkie for most of a decade !-- The doctor is there to make money he don't care about U !-- Combat Medic -- EMT -- Surgical assistant -- I do best I can to take care of my health myself now !-- Not real excited to place my life in someone else's hands !-- Worse come to worse there are veterinarian meds I can get !-- Many things I can't treat because of access to the meds ! -- Injuries -- There is no part of the human body I haven't worked on !-- Sometimes people tell me - It's not brain surgery -- I usually just say I know !--- The truth is I do know !-- I been in a few heads ! -- 26 hours straight once unwrapping a tumor from around the optic nerve ! -- but I got broke so they threw me away !-- Now days I mostly just grow weed !

Last edited by a moderator:
I think one the screws that holds my face together be backing out !- It seems to stick out more than the others -- I don't know if it needs to be tightened or removed but I don't want to be cut on anymore !-- I did not like having my face peeled off !-- Then when they had it peeled off instead of making me a pretty boy they made me look like I always did !-- I coulda been a pretty man but NO !

Good morning yall!
Light snow here. About 2" so far but it will melt off fast.

I tossed out 5 males this morning. I'm hoping I don't lose any more strains.
I have confirmed females in Frank's Gift, NS X BBSL. Still have unknowns in BOC, CW X GDH, JH X BJ and O.L. A few more days should give me confirmation.

Hey Decree !-- U be fine !- Us old fellows just take a little longer to heal !-- Scope ?-- We used to have to make a 10 inch incision on the knee to do a menisectomy - Do it thru 2 or 3 pucture holes now with the scope -- Went from being major surgery to doing it in a clinic !
Get well soon !

Gloman !- What up Cuz !-- Good to see U got a girl Night Shade -x- BBSL girl !-- She on my list !-- I been hauling water!-- I hate hauling water -- Neglected the grow yesterday and playing catchup today -- We good now !-- Chilly and sunny here !- Like the sunny part - don't like the cold part !
Took me some that Coconut Earl starting to loosen up some - loose as an old cripple gets anyway - We might have to talk about Frank's Gift --- Out back - in private -- I think it want to come to Texas !-- Not ready for it yet though !

Good morning OFC! Did y'all kick me out? I don't get notifications for the thread no more. Y'all gonna learn I'm hard to get rid of! New light for veg arrived this morning.
I'll get it hung and show you guys soon. It should fit nicely in the 2x4.
Screenshot_20200104-102508.png

Nov - I don't get notifications either I used to but I think I got Rose to help me shut it off !- I just check in once in awhile and see what's happening -- Nice light -- I'm need some - keep us posted on how it work ?- Got more water to haul -- Change my filters and top everything off good - it'll be good for a week or more - unless the box pop a leak -- micro sprayer gets aimed just right it leak out under the box lid -- About the only flaw in the system I haven't fixed yet --Most of the time there's no leak so It's no problem -- I think I got a fix figured out but I fix it at the Bat Cave -- It's simple but complicated -

When I built my aero boxes I knew I would be building many so I went for lowest common denominator - Parts got to be interchangable from one box to another --minimum number of parts to make the box work !- CeramicTile -to stabize the pump glued to it -- PVC spray manifold go right on pump connector -- Square figure 8 spray manifold is most complicated part !-- 4 "L"s - 3- Tees --drill holes for micro sprayers-- I don't even glue it together - Drill the holes in the box lid and done -- Take me bout an hour to make one !-- I build a new system I gotta start all over fixing problems until it hums - Might just run my boxes awhile !

Hey Lesso -morning to U !

Good morning, finally woke up to some rain here this morning...doesn’t look like it’s expected to hang around long though...I got stuff I want done, guess it’ll have to wait...hehehe...this chair is pretty comfy anyway this morning...started flushing my flowers yesterday so should be trimmin soon...

Good morning OFC

You have the worst luck lately Nick. Hang in there.
That is a cool veg light Nov.
Sunny morning here with white puffy clouds rolling by.
A dispensary in Modesto got a drop from Dark Heart Nursery. The Lemon Grass and Magic Melon strains are calling to me. sigh Still too cold to grow in my shop. It never ends with me. There is always a new strain I want to grow. I used to pretty much stick with Blue dream and Sour Diesel. I still grow the Blue Dream if only one or two plants a year. As I get older I want to grow everything. ha ha I cannot wait to start my indoor grow again.

Enjoy this day friends.

Same with me burnin...I wish I had the space to plop a few plants down on the floor and let’m fill up the room...just a Dream here though...and the strains keep coming...SCD...keef, you ain’t the only one with it...

Strain Chasing Disease -- Variety Chasing Disease -- We all got it --it just raise it's ugly head sometimes!-- Chase away !
Mines under control right now-- dealing with what I got --
I be going the other way soon - Probably have my dozen out this last box -- Then start letting some go -- I get it slimmed down to the best according to me -- I add some more -- Do it again -- Not a dozen at a time like I did here - just a few here and a few there -- I need some Cookies of some kind-- The disease is there !-- Warming up some in the mudhole and sunny today !-- Might go cull the cloner -- Root out or get out - I put somebody else just like U in that grow hole that'll grow for me !

Gonna be empty holes in the cloner !-- U know I don't play that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back