Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear old old pains gman, my sciatic has had me down all week...and I didn’t even fall...my wife is the faller but she’s a lot lighter than me, she still hurts herself...we try to hold each other up best we can...
My grandson in surgery this minute to patch a hole in his heart...

Yeah Cuz- I just been exploring the process possiblities-- I need to play at fermenting Some more but a plan is back there somewhere !- OH yeah !- Keef do need a still !-- Not a big one !- Probably build one bout the size of yours ! - I got my eye out for a 5 gallon pressure cooker ! -

Sorry RE !- If all goes as planned he'll recover and live a long happy life !-- Patching a hole in his heart is not enough info for me to know which procedure they doing !- Things came a long way since I entered medicine !- Sounds like a valve problem but that's just a guess

First son, Ebstein's anamoly was what dominated pregnancy. Ultrasound every 2 weeks. It shows in 1st trimester of pregnancy. Manifests as a heart problem. Can be hole in heart, no heart, heart outside of body, ect. We were lucky. Ex wife's second husband, his sister had a son with Ebstein's and it showed as heart on outside of body.

Hey Padre !-- Start some more seed - I don't have a clue what's wrong - not even sure what cross that is ? - Did it come from me ?-- On identifiying these crosses - the mother goes first - If (BB-x-BPU) -x- (xx-x- xx) - is it's in parenthesis -It just identifies what the mom or dad was -- I say this because I used a BOC boy - I lost my girl !- So BOC can never come 1st -always last - I don't even have anything with the BK initials !- but It doesn't really matter it comes from good stock !- -Find U a girl they should all be fine !-
My best guess without seeing the straw would be - (NL-x- BBSL)- x- BOC !- That would be a female from Rose's Nurse Larry - bred to My BBSL male - A child of that union bred to a Box of Chocolate boy from Umbra !- I seem to remember sending U a straw of those ?
I only bred that BOC to - NL -x- BBSL - --( GDP x-BPU) and might be another one ?-- I did send U some KL -x- BB ?--- KL would be King Louie the 13th -x- BB --BB would be ( BB-x- BPU) Make me burn out a brain cell !-
It's all about the one plant anyway !- May U find one that pleases U !-- Potency gonna be there !

White Indica getting close---no amber yet but she cloudy - She a different smoke depending on when U take it - I'm going for almost half Amber !- --I'm melt some people !- I think this White Indica just had a birthday !- She over a year old now !- Tried true and dependable !- I was laughing at the nephew - U gotta go thru some changes when U growing !- I talked him thru revegging this WI mother plant - I'm revegging a couple stumps from last months harvest -- He wanted to and it amuses me watching his delmna
He don't want to let those plants go !- I showed him the clones from them - He said but this is the original !- They all the original CUZ !-- I guess we see how many times he can run the "Originals"- !--Things bout to get outta hand -- I know how this goes !-- I'm already looking for them an outside home !- Ya can't keep them all forever - without cloning !

Edit :-If I kept a mother to each of these 14 girls I wouldn't have room for nothing else in the grow !- clone from clones I do !

Last edited by a moderator:
How large approximate would you expect a plant to be grown outdoors in Northern California in a 15 gallon cloth pot...of course there are many variable but a range or maximum...so far the largest pot I’ve used outside has been 5 gallons...I have the need to keep them trained so as not to show over a 6’ fence...so thinking of training them at an angle to and along that fence...fence is south facing...

Lots of Bondage RE !- I'd put it up against the fence in the middle then start tying her to the fence running her both ways at a split - - U just have to make her stay below the fence !--
If that plant got BBSL in it U gonna have your hands full !- Gloman had some BBSL crosses outside in Illinois -- I think he chopped about 3 feet off them twice !- -They was pushed up again the green house cover by harvest anyway !-- I couldn't help but laugh about that grow !- Cuz got tired of trimming - after about a week !

Leroy had a sister in that run by Gloman - She was the runt of the bunch !- Well ? -- shortest most compact anyway !-marked SD-x-BBSL -I've grown it before made pink bud for me !-( Big Pink )--I got me a new girl !-Lots of Indica in that girl and she don't play - That's what I saw in Leroy !- - The White Indica been good to me - She do everything easy and is a heavy producer -- I ran her at the beach a lot -- She in the mudhole with me again now !--
I have a fascination for the children of Snow Lotus !- So I'm breed these 2 !--
This all Umbra's fault !-- He point me at The Tranquil Elephantizer and I ain't been the same since !

Edit :-- Might have to get that one back ?--
Yes they call it " The Slow Motion Love Potion "-- but that ain't why I liked it !-
Que the Barry White !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back