Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted big pic !
20200305_185943.jpg

Nov - That one is in dirt !- Rooted in aero then moved to dirt !-- It would probably do better in proper weed growing dirt !- - This cut is over a year old now !- Did some measuring and can't get another aero box and that mother plant into bloom !- Momma WI - stays in veg where she can finish my Mudhole Pink seed !--and the box gonna get bloomed !--

Don't want to start no **** but I got an honest question ?- How a bald headed man keep one them little jewish hats on ?- It would be easy if U had some hair to bobby pin it but what about bald jewish guys ?- - I think I need some them desert man dresses ?-- I could rock one ?- I like kilts but with these bony knees that might be out my league ?
U think maybe they glue them little hats on they bald heads ?- I would !

Stoned minds wonder bout things like this !

So I got a moral question ?-- I already know my answer just wanted some other opinions !- There's a bridge down the road and apparently someone stole a Ninja type crotch rocket and dove it off the bridge into the brush !- broken handle bar - they took the battery and gas tank and left the rest !-- I want that engine !- Just not sure what to do with it yet or how to winch it up to the road ?-- Should I have a moral problem cause I don't ?--- Still gonna need some pontoons and an impeller !-

Good Morning OFC....Nice looking buds you have Keef...best in East TX . 2RE that is a slick set up you have...and the plants have taken off. My current run approaches the flip and is growing nicely...got a couple pre-sexing male...so they will be thinned down some too. Another day in the sandbox here...had to look to be sure what day it is lol. This must be shake up week for employers...my ex said the Lady in charge of the Antebellum Home she works for ....been there for 18 years and was expecting to die there...was called in by the owners yesterday and dismissed. The companies I work for have been spitting out new demands this year and all of it is in their favor of course...greed is alive and well. Me....I am just glad to have a job and plenty of work to do. Enjoy your day with lots of cannabis folks!

52602694_10158268506682782_1225066071732518912_n.jpg

Good morning all.

Crotch rocket pontoon boat. The clutch and gearing may be handy too.

It's as windy as an early March day. I'm waiting for later to check the plants. It's still lights out for them. I have a WW sticking its head out of dirt and under a fluorescent. It will get close attention until it's in its aerosprayer tub which isn't built yet. I need a paint filter screen or two. I have to do go after clean up on the other plant areas so this one is in isolation. I cleaned up once but don't trust survivors to not sneak back in. I'm spraying weekly. Grow area #4 is the isolation ward.

"Yes dear, I am cutting back. I only have one new plant in. " Truth is, I'm only supplying for one of maybe two people so the excess is for stocking up, variety and horticulture and terp learning. Limomine is my first choice, because I have a ready source and have been adding it to Thai, Asian, and Mexican and Greek foods using lemongrass. Nature seldom isolates something that works to only one specimen. Other terps have to come from other sources too.

Good morning yall!
Ya know........we have a lot of very intelligent people here.
I Really enjoy being part of the OFC family. Thanks yall!
Lights just came on for my girlz.
Watching the buds mature is fascinating to me but it takes SO LONG!:) Patients is NOT my best virtue.
NS is frosting up over the fan leaves.
CW X GDH Is frosting Everything!
Everybody else is looking nice too but these 2 are loaded for bear!

Morning toots!
Keef yayyy you're posting pics and they are worth the long wait!
Salvage that thing, no moral judgement here, in fact I'd judge you worse for knowingly letting a perfectly good Kawasaki engine go to waste! As someone who is now on my THIRD ninja... if you're lucky it's the 250cc 2cyl4stroke they've been making since the 80s and never dies!!! Awesome little motors. And yes get the starter and gear box and carburetor too. Pro tip, bore out the carb jets by .0002 and it won't be as angry about ethanol gas.

Morning OFC!
- It lives !-- Ugh !- Gonna be awhile before I be getting real today !-- I haven't even seen that bike yet !- Nephew and his GF were out for a walk yesterday close to sunset when they saw it !- He twist wrenches for a living so he say the engine looks good I tend to believe him -- Working on a way to drop a line down from the bridge and wench it straight up !--- We won't be able to spend a lot of time getting it up and out of there !-
Wake and Bake !- Let's do this day !- No let's just do the Wake and Bake and cancel the day ?

My ex wanted to scavenge my old ninja engine to build a leaf impeller for his landscape truck after some lady ran it over in a parking lot... I told him NOPE, fixed it to driveability, put another 40k miles on it, and years later, traded the still running carcass in towards a newer model. One of the shop mechanics kept it as a beater and I still see it on the road sometimes. Lol what's a little water damage?

Hola, OFC - Sun's out, birds are singing, and... wind's blowing? Wind Advisory today + 18 inches of rain so far this year = somebody's pines are coming down. Hope they ain't mine! I'm surrounded by 'em. Looked out the window at the bird feeders and got a surprise - Cooper's Hawk on my pool umbrella's arm. Prolly explains some of the mourning dove feathers I've been seeing around out in the back 40. I've inadvertently created a near-perfect hunting environment for an apex predator, planting shrubs and azaleas and putting out a lot of feeders. Whoops!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em - I got 'em and I'm going to smoke 'em

cooper.JPG
aip.2 (2018_04_18 01_24_33 UTC).jpg

I got a defective scooter I hope to be rid of soon !-- Nephew replaced the carb but there's some flakes/black powder fouling the jets !- Cleaned the tank /lines and replaced the filter and carb - Lasted about 4 days and I pushed it home for the last time ! --
Told the nephew wasn't any reason to let this dirt U can't grow weed in go to waste !- So he showed up last night with a variety pack of veggie seedlings !- Crook Neck Squash - cucumbers couple different tomatos and peppers !- I stuck them in veg to do something with today -- Got a month to have another box of clones ready for bloom - This is not a problem !- y'all always judge how successful a grow is by how much U get per plant !- I use a different scale !- -A box is half square yard ( or 1/2 sq. meter)-- My scale is how much return per box !- 6 plants 18 inch tall per box is a little too crowded -- This 2 part rotation only needs 1 box per cycle --
I'm headed to a 4 part rotation with 2 boxes per group -- at the Bat Cave- Then double it to 2 --4 part rotations !- All plumbed / timers / and pumps !- -That'll be my Geriatric Grow Unit !- I like to live well - I can't do that on $1,000 monthly SS check !- Growing weed one the last skills I got left worth a dam !- Had an Early history of mass production -- Weed ?-- small mass production facility that an old cripple can run ?-- I can do that !- Love my Dank but I think MMJ may be my foot in the door when Texas go legal ?- If not I just keep to the streets ?

What up K2L ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back