Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to have brought my dirty laundry to yall but you're the only support I have to freely talk to.
It is what it is, but sometimes even the strongest man needs a little understanding. Thanks
thegloman you are welcome! Oh, that's fine. I have an undergraduate degree in Psychology. I have taken a counseling course, and actively studied several other disciplines as well. It's good to talk it out. Inevitably it's what we all do, whether anyone is listening or not. After a while it's enough and it passes through.

Last edited:
Good morning OFC. Getting up late and feel like a rung out dish rag. Bored, lethargic, tired, muscles all hurt, and headache. Trying to make the most of a bad situation. Smoking sunset sherbet and black hash and sipping on some Irish Mist. Dogs are fed and happy.

I think your a good man gman, I don’t know about your past but it does sound like you’ve had your share of miss understanding at times...
Here is a tune composed by my friend Shaun Cromwell for these times...just a little brag on my part, I made that guitar for him...

Pretty cool diddy!
So you build guitars? THAT's quite a skill!
My neighbor builds guitars too.
I've watched him several times doing all that fancy inlay and bending and tuning the actual wood itself. I find it fascinating to watch such skill.

0319201244.jpg
Extraction is complete from the SR-1 hemp. Now I wait for the flower tower to reclaim my booze!

Got a much needed supply drop -- Put one those electric sonic rodent repellents in bloom -- Mice put a real ding in this month's harvest -- Got everything backed up so it's just a bump in the road - May make supply a little tight next month but it's a solvable problem - Ain't my 1st problem and won't be my last ! -

Biff if it's putting on new growth it might just make it -- revegging for a 3rd harvest is my personal record -- I'd just as soon run clones -- I got a revegg I'm using like a mother plant that's over a year old -- Too big for bloom and I haven't figured out what to do with her but she in my way !
I might put her outside ?

Afternoon all....guess I am not being a good citizen this week...running allover doing jobs and what not...stopped in Kroger's in our neighbor town...we do not have one here...they had bread...white and wheat...and a few brands...but it was not full stocked....they had paper...tp and pt...isles were depleted but most item could be found in store brands at least. Atmosphere was a bit more lively than our local market...people were at least talking and smiling some...gas was $1.70. I feel for ya ...hate it when the GI tract is acting up...nothing worse..speedy recovery Umbra! 2RE that is a beautiful tone on that box...you do excellent work...you been holding out on us...knew you made a few electrics...no ideal you did acoustics as well. Rats hit the grow huh...got just the thing.. .22 with night vision and CCI rat shot..couple pieces of fried squash with peanut butter....no rat/mouse can resist...plus they got the munchies now... low noise...easy clean up.Seems our po-po has taken to wearing latex gloves now...arrest reports are 1/4 of usual....I think they do not want us in their cars anymore...was it something we said??? State Police no longer issuing tickets for expires licences (licences office closed) ..OK Keef 4:20 practice is on..Candy Cream is rolling!

racing.jpg

Keef
Being out here in the stix, mice are a part of life.
Since I have little dogs I don't use poisons, traps are nasty, and I can't shoot in the house.
Soooooo.......I did some research and found spearmint and peppermint make them haul a$$ and only come back when it wears off.
I bought a 16oz bottle of each oil and blended them together. I spray it along all floorboards and up in drop ceiling as well as the exterior base of the house.
It works great for about 45 days then ya gotta reapply. Makes the house smell minty fresh too!

I been wanting to move bloom over in the same building as veg anyway - The bastids haven't touch a thing in veg and I had that electric repellent plug in there so I moved it to bloom -- Gonna have to have some help but I think it's time to shuffle some stuff around - Veg is in what appears to be the old living room in this trailer -- We put a wall up and closed off one end of that room for veg -- I want to move bloom in right next to veg and expand it ! I have another box of plants bloom ready !--- It's a weekend project --
Hellhot coming and I gotta think about cooling !

I've had good luck with glue traps and peanut butter. I've also used 5 gallon buckets with water, string, a balance stick and peanut butter with good effects. Poison means that they crawl off, die and stink. Even without pets, I'm not a fan.

This is not just an excuse to move bloom and expand it although sounds reasonable enough to me ?-- I got to improve environmental condition in the grow --summer and the bugs be here soon -- The sale on the beach house is still on -- That little house on the river bluff still for sale -- but in days like these nothing is sure - So I keep doing here What I would be doing if I had no idea when I might get out -- Which I don't !-- Looks as if I will be taking the whole grow with me when I leave -- So I'll hit the ground blooming -- Until then it's just keep on keeping on ?
Come here U little rat bastids Uncle Keef got something for U !--

Edit :-- Samantha Fish Band -
Sympathy for the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back