Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening friends

Thank you for posting those pics 2Re and Keef. :D

I LOVE THAT MOVIE. After all these years it still makes me laugh. Marisa Tomei won the Academy Award for best supporting actress for her role in My Cousin Vinny. Fred Gwynne played the Judge in his last role before passing away. Before "Car 54 Where Are You" and "The Munsters" he was a movie actor.

187dhc.jpg

:)
Take it light friends.

Thanks for that! That's not how I remembered it exactly but the points the same lol. That's one of my all time favorites also. Mostly for Marissa Tomei but the whole movie is hilarious.

Good Morning OFC...warm morning here no rain...looking like we may hit 90* for Thursday and Friday. Got some Green Crack burning...it has another week on the cure and just keeps getting better...power house of energy...make you smile so much your jaws hurt ( shoulda called it green acid maybe) leaves your lips sticky with green apple candy taste. A week of lock downs..LA has issued stay at home order now...times like this we need more outside/exercise events if you can...too much TV and that elusive 3rd eye will appear...as a CBS emblem on your forehead o_O. OK...so we have a lot of new gun owners...wanna see HP jumpy?...well I get nervous like a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs around a bunch of gun newbies...accidental discharges are a real concern. Step this way Sir/Madam...let me show you our latest in body armor...the Virus is quickly becoming the least of our concerns. Enjoy the day best you can...stay safe...off for a walk...peace ya'll

90085037_141673790708364_3189440055424843776_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
Wet and cold here. About a half inch of snow in places too.
This winter has been hard on me. Probably take all summer to get the kinks worked out again.
Oh well, at least I have weed again! Now the Hard part, choosing what to run next!

I have a pen that can write underwater....
.... it can write other words too.. :)

Why do nurses always bring red crayons to work?
In case they need to draw blood..
If we don't smile at something stupid now n then it becomes easy to fall prey to "the frownies". :)

I feel like I been misled !-- I was told the world would end with angels and trumpets and **** -- This ain't that ! --
I'm disappointed !- I was gonna do well when Texas did some kind of MMJ too !-- No !--I end up in a rundown travel trailer in the Mudhole !- Dam !- Ain't that a beach ?
- I had an unwelcome visitor last night --
Blasting away with the predator call with a little wounded rabbit thrown in for reality -- It became a duet - Something in the swamp wanted to drive me off that wounded rabbit I apparently had !-- Didn't recognize it but sounded like feline screams !-- I was just curdling the hoods blood so they stay away ! - Wasn't trying to pick no fight with some kinda Wooley Bully swamp monster !-- Ain't room but for one of us in the mudhole and I ain't got no other place to go ! -- I lost a gun fight with an alligator --Ain't happening again !-- I got buckshot !- won't be no running this time !-- Here kitty - kitty ! -- or whatever U be ?

Last edited by a moderator:
6-9 months of lockdown ?-- I don't know if I can survive 6-9 more months of the mudhole ? -- I need to be somewhere a little safer with some new lights cranking it out -- not fighting Frickin rats and the heat !- The uncertainty of being stuck in between also sux !-- I should go do some farming ?-- Need a bigger dam bloom and some real freaking lights !

Good to see U getting back on your feet Umbra !--

Rose -- Nov --I'm trying to be good -- don't get me started !

Good morning ofc, looks like we got a brand new week, what’chall gonna do with it? I’m gonna start with this cup and a bowl...just maybe it’ll look more better...doesn’t look like the sun is playing today, in fact I see the forecast is for lousy weather...they got lightning flashing and hail fallin...I might as well just go back to bed but my back won’t let me I’m afraid...
Yes I’m ready for warm weather, cheers ofc...

Good morning OFC

Still not doing much other than sleeping and coughing. ugh

it is raining again today. I flipped the two magic melons growing in one of my grow areas in my shop last week. I will flip the 4 blue dreams I have in a tent in my shop next week. Since my shop is detached and downhill from my house I will get wet again going down there. sigh Oh well. We need the rain.
I am looking out the window at the humming birds on the flowers in front of my house. They don't seem to mind the rain as much as I do. ha ha

Have a great day people!

Morning OFC. Official stay at home starts tomorrow. They even shut down playgrounds. Guess it's back to plop on pop.
Man, I'm seriously glad I listened to my instincts on this one. We got food for months. TP is another story. I'm gonna have to fashion a bidet. Shouldn't be too hard? Hahahaha.
I'm pretty sure my new cough is just increased cigarette smoking. The weather's been crazy too. Up and down, dry and wet.
Seems like lots y the OFC has crops coming down soon. Seems like a good time to take a tour and meet everyone!

I'm not thru complaining yet !-- 2 boxes in bloom ?-- I only need room for 6 more and I'd be OK !-- Too many girls !--- I need to run more than this !- Take me forever to sort this stuff out at this pace !-- cops /- crackheads / ex wife and now some wooly bully swamp creature all want a piece of me ?- Sooner or later I'm not gonna be quick enough ?-- I got dank to grow !- I don't want to see my end in the mudhole !--
OK !- I'll quit belly aching now !- got dammit !-- Smoke some more weed - need to decarb some !--

Edit -- Picking out some more Mudhole Pink seed -- Bring something beautiful with me up out this ugliness !

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved all the veggie transplants outdoors...waiting for it to dry up so I can put them out in the garden. Moved 3 cannabis pants to spare room...now flower room 2... 5 of the 6 reg. seed are females...now if I was low on seeds and needing everyone to be females...it would have been 2 out of 6 females...but nooo...its all good...got the lights...may as well use them. Keef that may be a Cougar heading back North...they pass though March and November mostly...about 10 days ago it was a feline scream in this area...not sure if it took a Coyote or what but it had the wildlife jumping...It was over a mile away and I heard it while walking...mules...donkeys...geese...exotic foul next door and all K9's were giving out warning yeps. Sometimes we have one hang here for a spell...the food is so plentiful they like it till it goes full hot. Just looked at camera and it was a vehicle in my driveway with flashing lights on......those bridge people back again...looking ...he was turning around and sat there a sec dialing his phone...second trip...must be something in the works.

I ran across a mountain cat once. He was picking a gate latch to get after some garbage. It seen me and just stopped. It didn't freeze or anything like that. It really did not seem threatened by me at all. There was about thirty feet between us. The hairs on my arms and neck were standing up. I skooted down the lane and when I came back more prepared there was no sign. I too was in a trailer park. Kids, pets, trash... Easy pickings probably.

I can only do that when Precious and Bruno are gone -- Bruno tangled with something last week--- 78 lb Junk Yard Dog got a puncture wound in his neck - Missed anything vital and he's healing nicely !-- No telling what it was ?--
I'm on the edge of a small swamp but most the area is just thick underbrush !--

Edit :- Just so U know -- Scared the piss outta Uncle Keef !-- That old cripple can move when he got to move !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back