Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov The Eagle and the Serpent is the tail of these 2 brothers that were supposed to be in charge of the Mining colony - They didn't get along very well !- Nor did thier descendent !- Enlil and Enki - Enki was supposed to have been the father of Marduk one the Egyptian gods from Babylon and the one who genetically engineered the LuLu !- A primative worker -- Us !

The farthest into this stuff I've gone is the bird men and the lizard dudes...
When I was younger I explored the occult but found nothing of value other than social engineering.
However, these be strange days and the powers that be, the ones we recognise anyways, say they are out there and some do say they are here amongst us. Canadian defense minister spilled beans on his death bed, ab German or two, a Frenchman and I believe someone from the middle East too. Not to mention our own navy, air Force and defense admin.... Probably best to be familiar with the new overlords/merciful savior's?

Good Morning OFC...I missed all the good stuff...Ms Rose anti-bodies do not guarantee immunity but gives your body a fighting chance at first exposure...if immune system is healthy you should not become a vent patient. Personally I think life is very common in the Universe and in our own Galaxy and Solar system...Planet on 3600 year orbit in our Solar system...hmmm...I am afraid an orbit that complex would take it out of our system completely...every Solar system has a finger print...determined by the Star or Star's mass...everything is marked by this finger print...speed...rotation ...reflective values ...our Solar system does not show signs of an object this massive out there...no worries...it could be a Planet sized Space Craft with technology to dampen it mass signature. Atlas Comet is closing in and should be visible soon...have to check and see what part of the sky...Comets are sometimes thought of as harbingers of doom...ever been told nothing is faster than speed of light...well that is another story for another time...there are things faster. I feel that the unknown far out weighs the known...may be why I spend time chasing the unknown...just a larger playing field. I feel if you ignore the unknown you become to complacent in your knowledge....and being knocked back to the Stone Age is all ways an option...that first rung on the ladder is slippery and we are not even close to grabbing it and hanging on. Oumuamua latest report...they say it is from a planet that was torn apart by its Stars gravitational pull when it got too close...I can buy that for explaining its matter content...but it exhibited very strange flight property's as well...guess Paul Harvey will have to reveal the "rest of the story on that". Off for a walk...Peace Ya'll

images (3).jpg

Morning OFC !
I was not exploring theories when I ran across that tale --
I have always had an interest in history - I was reading about the Sumerians -- They say It's thier history !- 1st people to write said this is where we come from and laid out a logical tale !-- Many of the OLD testament tales were there but different -3,000 years before the bible was written - Reading about the history led to Zechariah Sitchens books and the other stuff !- I was not out researching conspiracy theories and weird **** !-- I was intrigued by the tale and frankly haven't found a better explanation !- I'm not preaching it as gospel many don't want to hear unsettling things and I'm not arguing it !-- Just hey this is what they said happen !-- I was especially intrigued by The Lost Book of Enki -- told in the 1st person - lays out the tale mostly completely !--
Coffee and get high time - Wake and Bake !

It says they were mining the gold to repair thier atmosphere- monotonic gold is what they wanted - - At one time there was a revolt among the miners -- Enki and his chief scientist took a hominid running the plains of Africa and genetically engineered a Lulu-- A primate worker to mine the gold and do the hard work for them - 1st ones being hybrids like mules could not reproduce - Enki decided having an Annunaki woman carry each of these workers was impractical- So we have the second story of the creation of man -- He apparently fixed the 2nd human chromosome so the DNA could split evenly - and the hybrid could reproduce !- A new species had been created --- We did the work and worshipped our creators - Worship meant "work for" in those days !-- Then Enki started to up grading the new species -- by fathering children on human women - generation after generation he did this secretly --And we became more and more like them !- Then there was the whole unpleasantness of the deluge -- Things get real complicated in the story after that !

Good morning OFC. Day of on line corporate training. Oh and Happy Earth Day. I was at the 1st Earth Day in Fairmont Park in Philly. Ira Einhorn was the MC for the event. He claims to have founded Earth Day. The others involved disagree. Ira was also known as the Unicorn Killer.

Good morning.

Today is Earth Day. I'm hearing about some of the earth recovery bounce backs from the CV-19 efforts. Some good from this is that parts of the earth can recover quickly.

I tried a tiny decarbed bud last night. More than enough! Maybe 1/4 next time. I need to finish cleaning out the last batch of buds and get them jarred. Not with the kids around, though. Their mom is paranoid. I'm the bad grampa, but we still have free childcare that is safe from bringing CV-19 into their home. That overcomes a lot of paranoia. The kids want no part of my chili peppers, herbs, or vegetables. In twenty years they may find out about my herbs. There are things that their mom still doesn't know.

I'll change out furnace filters to HEPA filters today. One grow closet is getting moved too. The closet reservoir is too close to the furnace and makes changing filters a pita.

Its raining, kids are sleeping in, we will pick them up in a while. For now, bliss and quiet.

Stay safe and well, wash hands often.

Good morning.

Today is Earth Day. I'm hearing about some of the earth recovery bounce backs from the CV-19 efforts. Some good from this is that parts of the earth can recover quickly.

Yes you're hearing reports all over that due to decrease in driving and factories pumping out pollutants you can actually see the sky. Blue skies over India, who would have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back