Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I got my recipe, thanks stinky!
Coffee view this am...
Lambs Bread...
FC40EABF-08F9-4BA6-968A-65D53F3E472F.jpeg

My little demon buddy Jet is a lot like me !-- Hard to kill !-- I pick him up at the vet in a few -- Bladder stones plugged up his urethra and my little buddy couldn't pee - He got constipated and it pushed the stones into his urethra !--Plugged it up !- We'll run again !--
Broken mind starting to get frayed a little bit !-- but -- I ain't heard no fat lady sing yet !

Edit -- Welcome back GTP- I'm kinda distracted !

Afternoon All...Uneventful day here and I was glad...no po-po today...noticed the money is about spent and stores have died down...I think po-po noticed and went home as well. Glad you got ol Jet fixed up Keef.... Atlas Comet...it is a non-event all most...dang thing is falling apart and will not be visible to naked eye...9.9 mag..I never found it last night..Do not know if ya'll can but I am ready to burn down on some dank...lets practice if you can!

I'm late as usual... But I'll just light up over here. Chilly out today. Made an over night pork shoulder, I love how it's like prime rib. Since you all were going on about grits a free days ago, it topped some cheesy grits!

Caution !- Do not get ripped and drive -- Road move funny !
I come to ransom Jet !-- Sitting in the car in the parking lot at the vet -
They like carhops - They come get your dog in a mask and bring U paperwork -- I be wanting my dog now !

Caution !- Do not get ripped and drive -- Road move funny !
I come to ransom Jet !-- Sitting in the car in the parking lot at the vet -
They like carhops - They come get your dog in a mask and bring U paperwork -- I be wanting my dog now !
We just did that the other day with Jozi...she got shots and a p00p check...
“Mama Mia”

Gday OFC 6.30 am here ANZAC day been out in my driveway with a candle to honour the fallen and all those that serve , all public dawn services have been cancelled due to CVD19 so we stand in the driveway with a candle , now its time for coffee and cones have a safe day all LEST WE FORGET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back