Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Maine and end up dealing with warlocks and pagans? Maybe some pixies if ur lucky.
Maine is supposed to be really nice and easy going. Cold tho.
Pretty much nailed it. But the only real a holes are the Bostonians with summer estates who think they run the town.
Lots of tweekers but there's virtually no public transportation so if they cant get to you on foot or 3wheeler you're good.
And being unfriendly new england, no one talks to each other anyway. No news is good news. Folks are good if they trust you. They'll share their baked beans and try to bring you to their church. But in a helpful way. They don't ask about your sins.
Source: had a grow house north of Bangor for a while, til the landladys tweaker relative blew up my spot and sold my canoe for drug money. Oh well. Should have just bought a camp of my own. They're cheap. Too far from anywhere to be practical as anything but a full time residence.

But anyone with NY or CT plates heading north is automatically a lunatic! I'd race them on my rice rocket but I can't catch them on a 250cc single cylinder 4 stroke! Audis are not slow running on that expensive Connecticut hi-test!
Edit: anyone coming to new England this is a PSA: never buy gas in Connecticut. That's all.

:)

I did some fine trimming and jarring of Raspberry cough. There was a light brown dust in the bottom of the dry bag. Some got spilled in my pipe. I made it through one old school toke. Then patterns, cartoonies and body rushes, oh my!
All is good now, safely landed back on earth. First time pot has ha that kind of effect on me.

Keef, no worries. I don't worry about 88s nor Russians. My security is tight, and getting tighter. I have had attempts before, but I use VPN and a two stage router to have a 2 x 40 char pair of strings to hack my first acct. My other cyber pastime is to expose Russian propaganda on social media getting them removed. I've been threatened and blocked attacks before.

Good morning yall!
Doing the late shift bed sitting with my aunt.
Trying to keep her from wandering around and falling again. Dementia is rough.

Ill tell ya, all this talk about bad guys and having targets on your backs puzzles me. I guess I just don't understand. I've never worried about that crud I guess cuz I could always handle any situation and I've never met a mouth online that could back up their threats. That's just me though. I'm sure there must be some validity to it for this kind of reaction.
Anyway.......I hope we settle down and get back to loving and helping each other. This is my secret fortress of solitude and I'd really hate for it to go away.
Peace love and hippie beads yall!

Good Morning OFC...Fine morning here..clear with a touch of ground fog.Yep rumors flying that Kim Jong Un is vegetative or dead...seems he had a blockage and they lost the stint and could not re-open the blocked artery in time...condolences to the Surgeon and his family. Gman...we will have a place to hang...just times have changed in this old World...as always we continue to look out for the safety and well being of members and staff. What we have grows more valuable daily and steps must be in place to address these changes...some of us enjoy a higher degree of security...others have more concern due to location. SA that U joint pic still amazes me...you sure got the goody out of it...I have installed lots of them...I have developed a method for putting those caps on and not loosing a needle bearing.I wish my Ram had alemites on on its universals....Perfect wake n bake morning(aren't they all)...Peace Ya'll

download (3).jpg

Gday OFC , on Tuesday I threw a sativa clone in the compost ,bin decided it was to much work for to little weight , then last night after having a smoke of it I changed my mind so I went dug through the compost found it ,hung it upside down ,hosed it of with the garden hose gave it a shake and put it back in grow room , today it was standing up looking healthy as like it had been there all along , the name weed must of come from Sativa you cant kill it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back