Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC --
Good Night Crocket !- Dig a plant out a compost pile ?- Sounds like some of the things I do !
Having coffee hanging out with my dogs getting a morning groove working !-- My buddy Jet is healing rapidly -- Doc say don't let him jump around !- He started feeling better yesterday and told me F the doctor I do what I want !- Lil' Bastid !-- I tell my plans for today when I figure it out !
Right now ?- Just me - The pipe and some slow grooves !

Dave Matthews Band
Cortez the Killer
Grave Digger

Gloman
Internet ** is one thing, but I'm poking and undoing foreign military operations. At some point, defensive retaliation is done. Getting an ip address and sending sustained trojan lures until one gets clicked is the usual way to cyber attack. For independents like me, a low level attack to destroy chips and garbage up my hard drive can make my computer an expensive brick. I had it happen once when a tax software flipped a cmos chip. It was their security switch if someone was pirating their tax program. This is basic hacking. I know almost zilch about hacking, but do know how to protect my privacy.

A story about my past. I was a fresh graduate of computer science, and playing with writing a new OS. I was operating three operating systems on the same computer and that particular register was used by my OS selection. The end result was that their cmos hack made it such that I could not even get back in to reflash my computer cmos, making a very expensive paperweight. I learned my lesson over that one. My first and only Trojan horse.

VPNs are a first defense. VPNs scramble paths such that trails cannot be followed back to original sources. Since MJ is on shakey legal ground, it always seemed prudent, even if it slows my connection a little.

My hot button cause. I hunt Russian propaganda. Russian social media propaganda is spread to willing paid tools such as certain conspiracy flakes. Then the true believers spread their gospel to fellow conspiracy tools. Russian language has odd particular tells in grammer. Study even a little Russian and their signatures are evident. I used to use Hamilton68 to find the daily lies being put out, then search the social media for those topics. Then investigating those accounts pushing the daily lie, uncovers a pattern that proves true intent. Tie that up in a bow and give it to mods. Any decent mod bans that account at that point.

They have become more sophisticated now, and the simple stuff is less used, but still, a lot of effort is put in to seed an account and grow it through social media for a few years to have age of media creds, building through jokes, and cute puppy pictures and the like. When the account is aged, it gets weaponized to spew fake news.

I watched for a couple years as RT sends out the Russian propaganda, then it runs to social media, and by the weekend, the Republicans were swearing its true on the Sunday morning political news circuit. It is the same MO used in Ukraine. Paid for by Russians, Mannafort was and still is a major player. On one level, we should be Americans and stick together against a foreign adversary, but humans have human failings. I was conceived on and my real name is also a famous American patriotic themed name. I grew up poor but very patriotic. I still am patriotic. I see red when Russia is maipulating my country.

MJ is a topic that is polarizing and has an audience that distrusts the government, custom made for spewing the garbage. I'm surprised, but i shouldn't be now that I look at it. Pot creds can make people into Canna Legends and multi thousands in cash flow monthly. Of course there will be those who will cheat and steal to get a fast path. Or to farm tools to work their cause to undermine our country. Foreign actors are why the "cant we just get along" crowd is being used. For some, getting along is failing, chaos is the goal. Getting along is only achieved by giving in.

It is the slippery slope of how the despots of history have gained power.ed

oK soapbox rant over. Carry on.

Last edited:
Dam trouble makers !-- 1st smart phone I had - it had a frustration demon it in !-- Kilt hisass !- Double tap !- Don't shoot in the house -- it make your ears bleed !-- Won't be frustrating anybody else now will ya ?
U guys hear about about my woes and worries but U know it ain't all bad ?-- There's been some nice stuff going on lately - I'm just not prepared to talk about it yet !

Russians don't always think things thru !-- I mean they build a million tanks and put them on the border -- Europe was terrified all they could think about was all those unstoppable tanks coming across the border-- We show up with a low slow flying jet-(A-10) Nick named the Warthog - it ain't pretty - built around a Vulcan chain gun and it eat tanks for breakfast - It can be shot to pieces and still kill the best U got !-- Your move ?

Americans dont always think things through either. Allowing dark money in elections is huge. Foreign interests can pay for a PAC, run ads for both sides making each look evil beyond redemption to the other side. Stir the pot and wait for opportunities.

Sauds, China, EU, Russia, NKorea, South America cartels? Let them all play with our politics. WCGW? We are living that timeline. Laundered money through the NRA elected one of my state Senators, (both actually.)

Foreign players dont care about sides, they play both sides. This isnt just a red/blue issue. They have tied America into a knot.

Without a single tank lost.

Yep Dax-- and now we living with the results -- Covid be the great equalizer - No unscathed winner walk away from this fight -- What we do got is seed !- Not pot seed !- New life rises from the husk of old life !-- We a husk now !- What that new life gonna look like ?-- Can we do better ?
An ending ain't nothing more than a new beginning !

Take my Shaman hat off and commune with the smoky spirits now ?

20200426_102006.jpg 20200426_102013.jpg
Firing up the redneck sous vide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back