Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.

I am slow to wake today. The weather should be good. I'm getting spring fever. I've put off planting kitchen herbs for outside. I better do that today. I might have to slip in another few for seed strain supply purposes.

Stay safe and keep healthy.

Good morning yall!
Boy I was Beat Down yesterday.
Hadn't had near enuff medicine lately cuz of the relatives staying here. I broke out the Frank's Gift last night and made a small batch of coconut oil extract. 5ml is perfect! I'm still hurting a bit but Nothing like I was. F.G. has been a Godsend for me.
Thanks again Rose!

Good morning OFC. Hope all are healthy and stay that way during this pandemic that has changed the way we all live and recreate.

I'm sure I'm an oddball, but this stinking virus hasn't had much if any impact on my everyday life.
Nothing I've needed has been in short supply and I Rarely get around people except for church. We still have church online for now so in my case there hasn't been any reason for panic.
20yrs down the road people will see a Whole different picture when looking back on this. The Truth WILL be revealed.

Good morning OFC

I still have my old stereo system down in the shop. 100 watts per channel. woohoo! The speakers are about 4 feet tall. I added a CD player when those came out. The CD player is the only component I still use. It is a big clunky thing. lol

Another sunny day here in the sticks.

Have a great day guys!

Morning OFC. TBH, this hasn't changed much of my life either as I'm not much of a people person. What I do notice, everywhere, is people being argumentative. People just arguing. Confinement and stress are known to cause that. Ever spent time in a cell? It's irritating.... Maybe it's worse for some knowing they're just locked down in the house. I've been going through it myself and had to check myself time and time again In public and on the net.
Regardless, I'm happy to have this little Oasis of gnarly old growers, hippies, stoners, soldiers and bikers. Words are just words. Egos should not be so fragile of those who have lived such exciting lives and survived struggles unimaginable to most. I suppose there is a cycle to everything and we experience it on its terms as it spins though. Who knows when it will land on you and rear that ugly head of war and lust.
Alright. Enough from the stoned wizard. I think I popped the wrong caps this morning.

I don't understand posting that members of the island of misfits should stay away from the OFC and then you let them post here. They have threatened Keef's life. I have witnessed it first hand. They have a tread of their own and yet it is still not enough. The OFC does not want them here. They were not invited and all they do is cause dissention

You will never be invited to join the OFC. You will never be a part of this and the Mods can't make it happen. It is the OFC that decides who stays here and who doesn't. You will never be accepted here regardless of what you post or how many times you do it

Edited By Weedhopper; Wrong again Mother fker. The Mods have thrown your ass off the OFC thread. 😂 😂 😂

RIP Yooper,,we took care of punk ass Umbras and his mouth.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
FB_IMG_1588091325462.jpg

Umbra, You say Keef's life was threatened. All the reading I have did about the OFC I find no place where Keef's life was threatened by anyone. Why isn't Keef saying anything about this ? I joined this forum a short time ago and have had friendly interaction with Keef. I have posted on this thread every day, without a problem, until you decided to make it a problem. Where's Keef at ? You keep thinking that i'm someone else. I remember a few years back on another forum that we all belonged to, you were bragging about shooting a young man in the knee. Is that how you handle things, with a gun and gunfire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back