Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was Army. My MOS was 64 Charley 30 heavy truck driver. My favorite truck was the Deuce and a half. That bastage would damn near drive underwater. Tough arse truck.

we played war games a lot cause I was in a TAC Fighter Group , Combat Engineers

we were the cats who went in to a “secure” area and set up runways , revetment matting , potable water , basically set up the camp

one week we had to qualify on those deuce and a half’s
the trainer to.d me “drive off that ravine”

***!..it looked straight down to me but I jammed it into 1st gear and over we went...

i puckered up pretty good expecting to roll head over heels but nope , she just chugged down the hill like it was a county road

i got respect for the deuce

mornin you maniacs, how's all the old farts doing this morning...anyone cra* thei pants last night...depends are in the future of some of you old goats...I've not needed them so it's all good...dutch damn neear got a cow out back last night...I saw it in the shadows and thought it was a huge black dude back there until I got a good look...it gets nuts down here often...

good morning OFC ,,,,,,i dont drink coffee ,,,,im more of a tea type girl,,, as for work i stopped working about a year ago and have never looked back,,,,, now i spend my time raising my 7 year old son ,,,caring for my inlaws and tending to my garden,,,i dont get around here to much any more,,,,i see alot of new names ,,,to all of you i say welcome,,,,,zig

Sure seems like the TCC group meshes well with the O'l Farts. Match made in heaven. Boo, did you say a dirty word that the filters didn't catch.....gonna have to do my duty and report you. Dman is waiting to come over here and give you an ear full.......no wait, that was bubble.....I ain't gonna drop dime on him....I have seen what he can do......

Bigsur51 no water this AM but will be hitting them late this evening. 50gl of Rabbit poo tea is a brewing.

Got most of the free lumber off loaded. 2 x 8 and 2 x6's Need 2 more pallets to finish up the 2 x 6's. The first stack is over 5' tall. In drying off atm and drinking another qt. of water...

2 x 6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back