Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what boo is referring to is something that happened (not just once) on a previous site that is also the reason for alot of us washing up on shore here. It’s all good, can’t fault people for not wanting to deal with the drama

peace
- O

Maybe it's best to just let it go.. no reason really to drag it over to this site and make it a topic of discussion... lets not kick the dead horse and instead, remember how many good years we had in there.. I'm not trying to be rude, please, but maybe this new site is a place to start clean... big Deep Breath Boo... ohmmmm ohm.. hehehe.

We are on to better days peeps... so cool to see so many of you here.. and thanks so much to this site for having us all..

We need our own coffee shop thread....

Going to be another loooooong day here among y=the oaktrees. Starting with COFFEE!!!

sweet potato.jpg

Man what is that smell..... OH its cabbage... Yep I'm in the Old farts club. lol

Another mega muggy mudder among the Oaktrees. Prepping gardens for fall crops. Tropical storm coming this way. Got to get seeds in the ground before it rains.

Need to get pics of the plants to show the before and after the clean up.

One more load to go pick up too today. A huge stack of siding.

View attachment 262841
I can tell your cabbages have been attacked by larvae from those little white butterflies.

Hell,,they dont need a mask. They stay out in the country. Cows dont have Covid.😁
By the way,,partical mask will not stop a molecule. Fart in your pants and it still makes it thru because its a molecule.
Ive used mask all my life in construction. Hate the bastages. Nobody i know that works in construction has the virus and they don't wear mask unless they are sanding. Guess it doesnt effect construction workers.😁
By the way,,i know a whole lot of city dwellers that wont wear a mask unless they need groceries and have to wear it to get in the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
This WV hillbilly ain`t skeered of no virus . So far this county I`m in has the lowest case numbers in the Almost Heaven state .
Only time I have a mask on is going in a store . And this hillbilly has thick skin.....little bit of hillbilly put-down don`t bother me . I actually like it when WV gets put down . Less people wanna` come here . Fork the Travel and Visitors Bureau ! Right now , less is more ! Enjoy your day folks !
peace

****,,they dont need a mask. They stay out in the country. Cows dont have Covid.😁
By the way,,partical mask will not stop a molecule. Fart in your pants and it still makes it thru because its a molecule.
Ive used mask all my life in construction. Hate the bastages. Nobody i know that works in construction has the virus and they don't wear mask unless they are sanding. Guess it doesnt effect construction workers.😁
By the way,,i know a whole lot of city dwellers that wont wear a mask unless they need groceries and have to wear it to get in the door.
Well they should be worried because about 50 people around here have died! It's alarming if I go into a crowded store and see many people without masks. I have an 86-year-old in my family and another in a wheelchair with an autoimmune disease. And I'm almost a senior. This virus is no joke.

Im a Superintendent,, im building a Burkes Outlet. 16,000sf building.
I take temps of my crews everyday, but nobody wears a mask and nobody has come up sick. Besides,,its to freaking hot in that building to wear a stinking mask unless they are doing something that is really dusty.
Im going to leave it at that before this turns into a political thing.
And by the way,,the Flu damn near killed me 3yrs ago. Wasnt Covid and nobody was wearing mask because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back