Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started ? --I never stopped !---Be sexing my GG#4 in a week or 2 !---

Morning Umbra !--
Got a few very promising survivors of the Zombie Juice !--

So sorry about your friend Rose. As Keef says, the price of life is that we have to bury our dead. Like Umbra said, don't mourn her death, but celebrate her life!
We'll all light one up in her honor!

Got my nematodes in! Die bugs, die!
BTW, just want to tell all of you how much y'all mean to me. I enjoy the humor, I enjoy getting to know all of you, it's wonderful that there are so many like-minded people, & most of all I think it's great that we can learn so much from each other. We are on the cutting edge of this green revolution & it's exciting! So glad to be sharing this special time with all of you !

Viva la Green Revolution!

Keef's in bed; not feeling well. I'm getting my mind right about working tonight. Wish I had Dorothy's ruby slippers & I would wish myself to be a weed farmer!

I wanna go back to the days when my biggest anxiety was stopping the cassette tape before the DJ started talking when recording the top 10!

Rose my Mother is very happy with the oil. I gave her a dose about a litle bigger then a grain of rice and she did real good. It even lowered her BP from 119/76 to 104/56. But she was still up walking around and she is almost 79. Awesome Meds. I told her since she is doing so well to take it 3 times a day. She had already taken another dose. Lol
Thank You so much

Come on over Bro and we will hit the Liquid Gold. Yehaaaaaaaaa
:smoke1:

UMBRA,,,,,I am so jealous,,,you are bad to the bone Little Brother.

Lets do it,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa:48::48::48::48::48::48::48::48:

Let me get my calculator out ! --U might be right !-- Yep !!-- just came back from checking on the girls -- U never had a hermie Yoop ?-- Do U grow feminized seed ?-- I haven 't had to start any seed since last year !-- I got 2 -- 34 spot aero boxes in grow and I try to keep them full of clones at assorted stages of rooting-- now that I'm having about 80% success rate at revegging I've had to really cut back on cloning !-- the revegges produce more the second time around and I got a couple I'm about to harvest for the third time ! Water from the bottom ?-- I got that covered with aero !-- just don't know how to start seed except in dirt !- got to do that in a couple months-- got to get my Widow to finish closer to 60 days-- thinking about crossing it with AK-47 -- Chem Dawg- G-13 x Hash Plant -- or Northern Lights #1-- WHY Breed it myself instead of just buying seed ? -- I know what I got and and the right male will give me something no one else has !-- it's not about a variety-- it's the search for the right plant !--

Hey Keef. Someone in another forum I have mention you know quite a bit about the Rare triple branch plants I was reading about it and figured I'd check mine to see and well enough I was shocked to have one

View attachment image.jpeg

I noticed that the other day when you posted the pics. How about that. Keef will be trying to get you to send him a cut of it!!!

I got baed potato's in the oven, going to grill some corn and sear a few steaks on the grill tonight. Might pour a shot or two of ole Jim Beam. I'd like a shot of Kraven's family recipe. Lol.
Hopper, wonderful about your mom and the oil. Wow. This truly is an amazing plant.

You know it Dog. Its a bad *** medicine Little Brother. Weedhopper loves Rose and Mr RB. They are awesome ppl. I will forever be in their debt. My Mom is my best friend next to my Wife. There are 3 Females in my life that i will take your life over,,,that is my Mother,Wife,and Granddaughter. I will take you out,,bring you back with CPR,,,and take you out again ifen you hurt one of those females. Lol

Welcome to the O.F.C. Evet ! ---Dam that quote was a long time ago !-- My BPU-X-B.B came out the ground making 3 leaves which sparked my interest ---I had to learn the difference in Trifoliate and Triploid !--Two totally different plants !--- Anyway I read the myth of David Suzuki and U.B.C. Chemo ! --Now here we are trying to make my own legend !
So if U get this colchicine on your skin it can give U cancer anyone with balls enough are welcome to jump right in !
Got a few freaks but also a couple prime candidates !

Ohhh YD is just about getting the right time of year to dust off the still and mash in, needed the last cold snap to go by so that the natural yeasts will start growing this year, that's the magic bullet the drives the whole chemical reaction. Finally feel good enough for red meat and potatoes and a fresh garden salad, I'm on the grill now and the wife is just now fixin to make biscuits, so we gonna be eating like kings in about 20 mins.

Evets --- Most trifoliate plants are male !-- Maybe U get lucky and it's a girl !--

That's one thing I crave. Homemade biscuits. My wife cooks well, but never have biscuits from scratch. I need to learn how. My Nana makes em so good.
Yeah I'm baked. I love marijuana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back