Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get some sleep YD.

Oldfogey, yay, nice to see you over here at this place.

yes, they are in the refrigerator, not freezing.. sure hope it works. I feel better about losing Harley as I have found some cbd seeds that look promising. If i can get them ordered tomorrow that will be better than not having anything.

Hi nes, how are you feeling? How are your plants doing?

Rose I am doing O:K, thank you. I got one plant that I think will make it. The other two I put outside. They were not growing well in the grow room. I think I do not have enough light. I got 2 T5 high output fluorescent fixture with 2,000 Lumens each for three plants. And also I tried though Smart Pots, I do not like them. But, that is just me. I did an operation on my one plant and I hope it will recover. I transplanted from Smart Pot to plastic pot. We will see what happens. If not I start over.

Rose I am also experiencing high Hum. The dehumidifier I have does not work right. This is the beginning of a lone road ahead. I hope will last forever. :farm:

Just pour out some weed to cut it up for smoking. And it make think I was in a candy store in the olden days. lol

Yeah !--I'm here Cane !-- Rough night !-- Think I got a nap maybe !--- Oldfogey ask about a root based salve !-- Recipe is in Ed Rosenthal's book -- Extracts and Beyond !--- The salve is for inflammation !-- Got a better one that is a whole plant extract --Beemer Balm !--I try to find the recipe !---
Cane U ever try one of those e-cig hash oil cartridges !--They the bomb !

Good morning nes and Keef and Cane and old fogey... man those plants are beautiful up the fogey. SO pretty.

Nes, I will answer your pm's here and maybe someone else can give you some advice too. sorry you don't like the smart pots. they need a saucer under them to catch the run off but then the plant drinks it back up. They make a really nice root system. I also am sorry your plants are up to snuff. Can we get a picture of your plants. I use a T5 in veg and an HPS in bloom or LED.. i prefer hps at this moment. I just use the worm castings and bat guano for food with the em1. If your in FFOF that should be enough. Plus how long have they been vegging, isn't it time to flip to flower? Let me know what else you need.. We really want you to have some great dank to help you feel better.

I have an idea, lets smoke a joint.. at 4:54 am!

morning ofc, happy fry-day.

welcome to the ofc doingit, fogey, and gong.

fogey nice plants.

hey keef when you grew umbra's bbb x bpu did you have any nute problems while in flower? i got lite colored leaves and have added n but i think i need to add some cal. i added some mag early this week. she is only in 25 days but from the looks of her i got another good month or more to go with her. maybe two to three weeks on the ww x bb and she looks good.

Morning to all and to all a good morning. Hope your day is a good one. Rose im taking this Oil to my Mom today. Actually im going to head out to Lake Tawakoni here in about an hour to deliver it to her. Im excited to see how it works for her. THANKS Again Mam

I am so glad you mom will be getting the oil, tell her it was made with love.

My gf of 46 years died yesterday. When i asked her what she would do different in this life, she said "have more fun and worry less".. That is our instructions for the day.

I am so sorry Rose. She must have been an awesome Lady. Sending Positive Energy your way Mam.

See yall when i get back home.

My gf of 46 years died yesterday. When i asked her what she would do different in this life, she said "have more fun and worry less".. That is our instructions for the day.

It saddens my heart to hear of you loosing a friend, 46 years is a long time to know and love someone. I'm sure you will miss her, and she will be fondly remembered. I got a feeling your gonna end up with a plant you like better than the Harly, I was glad to see you asking people I knew might be able to hook you up quickly. Hang in there Rose, we all love you....and the good Karma you spread daily is going to overwhelm you on it's return.

Today is nasty storms, so I'm gonna plant 20 tomato seed, get really really high and enjoy this rainy day.

It's so hard to loose a friend.

OFC, I must confess. I did something bad yesterday. I have a few places I park at on my lunch break. I went to a cemetery to eat and state prisoners was out there ctting grass. The officer was at the other end of the lot, out of site. I took a nug and tossed it out at one of the guys on my way out. I didn't feel the risk was high enough to worry about. I'm sure it made their day though.

YD, you are a good man. I am sure you made their day and night... awesome.

Kraven, you are so sweet, thank you.

Good Morning OFC. It seems that with getting older, we deal with aches and pains, various illnesses and debilitations, but the hardest is loosing friends and family. A big fatty Rose. Don't mourn her death, celebrate her life! Good Friday

Morning again !--O.F.C. !-- Feeling a little beat but I been worse !-- I think a pipe will help !---

Sorry Rose !-- A friend of 47 years -- She'll always be in your memories! --- Bud 88 I see U lurking around --Jump on in !

I am so glad you mom will be getting the oil, tell her it was made with love.

Rose , Sorry to hear about your G.F.and so young ....you are so wonderful W.H.hope that the oil give your mom the relief she needs. ...Thank you for our instructions for the day. Rose. ...I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off. ...going to take mama camping next week to Kalaloch beach weather is going to be nice. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back