Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knows everything huh Rose ?-- Freeze the bastids !--- Oasdi ? --I was trying to figure something out myself!-- Hope it helps Rose !---

My clock seems to be stuck at 4:20 !--Who am I to argue with father time !--Burning at the beach !-- Had a little bit of that spawn of Satan CO2 oil left in a cartridge !!--- Hugga Bugga that stuff do slap U around !

Yes but wouldnt freezing the cutting kill it? Most plants can handle everything but freezing. MJ is not a perennial,,,so wouldn't that kill tbe cutting?

i prolly belong here so i am posting so i get updates in my 'my replies' page. an old fogey is akin to an old fart anyway...

She got it in the fridge Hopper !---U know U right !-- Freezing a cut would kill the cut and the bugs !-- That oil got me squinting to read !

Welcome to the O.F.C. Oldfogey !----I saw your online name and thought ---He's one of us !---I better go guide him home !-- Just jump in !

Oldfogey -- Some of us don't get out much ---Feel free to post some picks of this purple Thang U got !

Hey ofc. I see we have a new face. Who don't like Scooby and shaggy??? Opened up my last jar. Y'all have a good one.

Nothing smells better then opening a jar of your own DANK. PERIOD
yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My Granddaughter loves Scooby-Doo.

I wouldn't know since I been smoking off the drying rack !-- but some is always better than none ! --- So we got to smoke brick till the harvest comes in !

Dog next time U at the Home Depot or what ever ---Go look at the storage container / tote section !-- They should have some black boxes with a yellow lid that has a checkerboard pattern !--- The lid is almost laid out to be drilled with a 2 inch door knob drill bit !--I drill a 2 inch hole in each square !-- The 35 gal. I use has 35 squares in the lid !---I use a 396 gph pump that has a filter !--I glue the pump to a ceramic tile to keep it stable !-- I then take a piece of PVC water pipe and make a square figure 8 with a Tee in the center !-- I drill a hole with the drill bit that comes with the dirt cheap micro sprayers !-- I drill a hole every 3 inches into the top of the PVC figure 8 and screw in the micro sprayers !--- I caulk around the inside edges of the lid to prevent leaks !--- Add 2 inch cups and plastic baskets and U got an aero box that will last !--- Uses about half the nute solution as DWC --Hydro or even soils medium !--- I can walk U thru it step by step !--Then U can clone and veg in the same box !

Thanks for breaking it down keef. Whatever setup I go with, needs to have a remote reservoir. Helps keep the temps down. I'm hitting the hay, been a long week.

I have to disagree about the remote res. Dog !--- My boxes have at least 10 gals of nute solution --Running my pumps 15 on 15 off the temp in the nute water is maybe one degree above room temp !-- Sprays straight up thru the sprayers and falls back down for another trip !--One box no separate res -- No plumbing !--- I studied all forms of water pharming !--This is the easiest system to build and operate !-- I'll be redrilling my lids soon to accept 3 inch baskets and collars !

Get some sleep YD.

Oldfogey, yay, nice to see you over here at this place.

yes, they are in the refrigerator, not freezing.. sure hope it works. I feel better about losing Harley as I have found some cbd seeds that look promising. If i can get them ordered tomorrow that will be better than not having anything.

Hi nes, how are you feeling? How are your plants doing?

Ganga in da house !-- The wife has been getting settled in her new job and Getting the tub wired just got on the back burner for awhile !-- I'm about a half mile from the beach so we get by !---- Mane I grew up howing weeds out the garden !-- One thing about the O.F.C. is if U got a grow problem one of these old farts got the solution !---

Cane --Nes --I expected U guys to get those seed today should be there tommorrow!

Good Morning OFC.

Thank You Keef, I will take good care of those seeds. Can you frezzs the seeds? How long does a mj seed last?

Got in bed early & went directly to sleep. Then, about 3 hours later I woke from a bad dream, in a sweat & drowning in post nasal drainage. No choice but to get up & take some antihistamines & shake the bad dream off. Sucks!

also i was reading about people using cannabis roots to make salves and powders that have the medicinal qualities we all want but without the buzz or stone you get from the flowers. rose has suggested i experiment and and post results so i am going to. anyone have any experience with this? i think i am going to wash the dirt away really good and maybe dry 2 root balls and grind that up and try boiling 2 root balls and reducing the water to a thick tea. and btw - why am i up at 4:30 am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back