Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, Old Farts! Had the rare pleasure of meeting up with one of our very own alumni, Boozo! He informed me that the Cup was coming back to Michigan next year, but hadn't posted a date yet.

Yoop, you gonna be there? We'll come up and kidnap yer butt if we have to!

I did not think I would ever make it to the mother in laws. I'm use to driving the roads by my self and never after dark. It was dark and crazy drivers every where. Panic attack time. I'm sure glad I made it and I was not even high. great to meet the wife. Mine will come with me to the cup this year.
I'm late for the wake and bake. I went shopping with my daughter this morning... that was totally a fun time . :vap_bong__emoticon:

Bozzo, having troubl with my phone today !- lost reception when I tried to pull up the link !- get later ! Olstoner ain't the only one that has a problem with spelling !-- my problem be I get lit and just don't care - hey U can figure it out !-- been babying the wife after her traumatic experience at her X-mas party ! Dude had a heart attack at the bar and RWS had to do CPR ! They got him back but he had another attack at the hospital and pasted away !-- Trying to convince her she's a Hero !-- Put the Widow on her today numbed her up ! My Old Widow gonna be hard to beat !-- turned us both into wobbleheads !- I think she getting better as she gets older ! Taking some more clones in the morning and getting ready to move another set to bloom !

as a kid I won a spelling bee, my word was
pnuemonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

OFC, no wake and bake yet ? We gonna fix that. WAKE and BAKE time in Curmudgeonland. Grab your coffee and your bowl and have at it. Peace.

Morning, Old Farts! Had the rare pleasure of meeting up with one of our very own alumni, Boozo! He informed me that the Cup was coming back to Michigan next year, but hadn't posted a date yet.

Yoop, you gonna be there? We'll come up and kidnap yer butt if we have to!

Hippie,
Well, gonna try to answer this again. Had a long post typed up last night, but when I went to post it, I had lost my internet connection. So I lost my post.
Hooray, hooray, the Cup cometh back. Really be great if they have it at the Speedway again. Think it worked out good there, never saw a LEO there. The wife and I will visit the land of the trolls for such an occasion. Count us in.
Now to answer an earlier question. Years ago, at work, we cast some round balls. Haven`t did it since or shot any. Bought a Thompson/Center New Englander about 35 years ago. Next came a T/C Scout inline with a stainless steel barrel. Few years back I bought a Remington also. Last season, broke down and put a scope on it, 1.65-5x36 Nikon Omega. The eyes ain`t what they used to be. Use 2 pellets of 777 and a Powerbelt Platinum bullet, along with a 209 shotshell primer. Touched one off Monday, cause I had not shot it yet this season. One of those shots where you want all of your hunting buddies as witnesses. I smoked it.... dead center. Time to hunt. You need to come up and hunt next year. Can`t guarantee a deer, but can guarantee a stoned good time. The wives will enjoy it too. Gotta keep them happy to be happy. Bring Bozzo and his better half and we have a party. Better not loose this one, here goes.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- pass the pipe -- U know the rules puff- puff -- pass !-- think I'm gonna be alright!-- Umbra - U a freak !-- I'd like to party with the Brother !- Yoop-- U still in the woods ? Just shoot something and go home !-- it has got to be cold up there!-- Giggy -- We all in different situations so we all grow anyway we can !-- do what U got to do !-- When the southern brothers can grow legally we'll have the knowledge and ability !- That'll be a fine day ! Good Day all !

O.F.C. -- One of our own has been in a lot of pain, The Hep-C cure the Gman is going thru ain't no picnic !-- Ya'll send good vibes and stuff !-- Hand in there Cuz it'll be over soon ! I hear the Green Santa is headed your way keep an eye open !

Morning OFC. Back from Utah. It was cold. Glad to be home. Giggy, your refrigerator idea might work well for you. I may try my first ever outdoor in the Spring.

You will enjoy outdoor, I sure did.

Good morning all you elderly flatulence laden folks.

Morning OFC. We are expecting a severe storm. 4 to 8" of rain and 80+ mph winds. Tahoe is expecting 3'+ snow. This is going to be a 3 day storm. Giggy hang in there. Weed makes all the bad things go away.

I love to live in an altered state
it makes me love all the things I hate

Spotty reception today !-- Hippie did U ever get that cloner working ? Umbra be right about weed making everything better !-- Got my pharming done -- clone box is full --grow box is full -- bloom be full on the 15 !-- we were struggling to grow enough to support our needs so I doubled everything !-- RWS done become a talented grower!-- after the end of prohibition , I'll have introduce her to the O.F.C.!

I said the Gman was getting the Hep-C Cure !-- I was referring to TheGloMan not Giggy !- Sorry I should have been more clear ! Old One Handed Farmer work circles around most of us !-- He'll be up and around before U know it but that don't help when U in pain and time seems to stop !

My mistake...much to my chagrin, Giggy hunt on
TheGloMan...pain is pain no matter what, but friends can make a difference and so does weed

Microwave extraction is becoming the choice for the extraction of a diverse array of solid matrices for organic analyte analysis by GC, GC-MS, HPLC, and other analytical techniques. Since it operates at a far higher temperature and pressure than traditional Soxhlet and sonication technologies, it can be applied to a broader range of samples. One of the biggest benefits is realized in the reduced amount of time the extraction takes for multiple samples in a single extraction operation. With microwave extraction, samples are enclosed in high quality Teflon vessels together with solvent and heated to a controlled temperature with microwave power. With the flexibility of vessel options, choices of sample size, temperature/pressure, amounts of solvent, and number of samples make this an attractive technology for high-throughput sample preparation as well as the ability to process more difficult samples. This technology can also be applied to open-vessel applications depending on the matrix and substrate analyzed. One of the major benefits seen with this approach is moving to solvent-free applications.

U a Wildman Umbra !-- Give up !-- I will not let U give me a headache ,thinking about what U said !-- U got me once but I'm on to your tricks now ! Besides I just did my afternoon burn and I don't need nobody to teach me to pack a pipe. !-- Gas Chromata- what ? -- Did any swimming lately ? Thinking about doing some ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back