Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EHang in there Giggy , it is harder to have hypertension when U stoned ! Before my last little episode I had thrown some brickweed seed into some planters out back just to see what would happen !-- little buggers came up !-- Will they go straight into bloom or what ? It may not freeze here so I was wondering what would happen ! Next set of clones rooting out nicely and three boxes in bloom 2 weeks apart ! Next box goes to bloom on the 15th and try to continue the cycle ! Just keep cloning the sheet out the Widow ! Glad I made to the grow room this morning nute levels were getting low !

Good morning Curmudgeonlanders. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Still deer hunting, muzzle loading started this morning for 10 days. This is my favorite method of hunting. One shot, no buck fever, no misses, no excuses.

Morning Giggy !- Where's the O.F.C.? -- I quess We'll just have to do another Wake and Bake later !-- I'm down with that !- I just might make it an all day affair !-

Oop`s, forgot the rest of the OFC. Got up in time to watch the U.S. Farm Report, with coffee and the first bowl of the day. Sorry peeps, but I enjoyed it. I know, let`s do it again. Wake and bake #2 is in order, go for it. Peace.

morning all,, hitting on the Blueberry Kush,, it'sd n awesome strain,, y'all should try some

morning all U young fart,, hope that all mym fello tokers :joint: a having n exccellent high all threw the day

My peeps when it rains it pours - Right Umbra !-- What I'm really talking about is a lighting problem !- in a week half of 2 different LEDs quit working !-- moved them over my clones and seedling until get more lights or these fixed !-- Never worked on no LED before !-- I got to do something !-- I was beginning to wonder if my clones would be ready for bloom on the 15th !-- Almost had my cycle worked out too!--

Well guys it's almost 4 !-- I just got RWS in bed !!-- I dropped her off at her work's X-Mas party and about 9:30 a guy walked out the bathroom and had a heart attack and fell to the floor in front of her !-- She and another couple performed CPR until an ambulance arrived !-- She's a wreck !-- Doctors say I've seen too much blood guts and death for one life time !- I got to find a way to get her out of the hospital before she ends up like me ! Keef be growing with a purpose !-- It's my last ace in the hole ! I'll probably miss the Wake and Bake !- Have a good day O.F.C. !

morning to the fine folks of the ofc. i would say wake and bake but i have to wait for the other half to wake up. she really doesn't like to wake and bake, says it makes her not want to do anything. i grew out trainwreck for her as it was supposed to be a up high, but it would really knock your socks off and lay you down. my sour diesel is flowering and from what i understand it should be done in late jan. to early feb. really looking forward to it. around christmas i think i'll start some more like maybe a trainwreck, a northern lights and a purple pineberry, veg them for a month then throw em in flower. that is if i wait that long to start em. yall have a great day, i'm gonna nurse my hurting back. peace

Good morning Keef, giggy and the rest of the OFC. Gonna catch up on the wake and bake. Coffee and a bowl.....ahhhhh good. My smokepole hasn`t barked yet, but it`s ready. Gotta go check on my girls, they`re close. Peace.

yooper they have to be pretty close. I was hoping they would be done by now. I wanted to know if I could get seeds at the cup and get them finished before we leave. It is real close. I'm thinking of a single plant closet grow for after the outdoor season is over. I miss the girls in November and December.
come on take off that red and black wool hat and put on your photographer hat.

Good morning OFC

Good morning, baked and ready for the day.Hope ya all have a good one. Keef that sounds horrific, i am sorry about your wife's experience.

Good Morning OFC. Getting ready to fly out for a meeting in Utah. Be back Tuesday or so. I was at NorCalHal's yesterday, he gave me a few purple tangies clones. He said they don't yield enough, but they might be worth breeding too. The taste is very much like tangerines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back