Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umbra that Masca's c99 just what I'm looking for thanks 45/55 day . I'l order some in the spring. to late now.

Morning OFC. Mudslides and flooding is everywhere. Just another day in paradise

Morning, Old Farts!

Bozzo, where'd ya find 'em? I couldn't find the seeds or the breeder. I'm thinking about flowering out my two mothers and starting fresh just to make sure the PM doesn't come back.

Umbra, the Old Hen had an uncle that lived in the PRK. He built a nice home on the side of a mountain and bragged he could drive ten minutes up the hill and ski, or ten minutes down the hill and swim. The first monsoon took the house down the hill. Insurance paid off and he rebuilt. Next monsoon took the house down the hill. Insurance paid off and told him to find another insurance company. He took the money and moved to Arkansas.

Giggy, hope the meeting with the witch doctor goes great for ya.

Monster, I love the looks of that contraption ya got. I'm just too old school I guess. Used to use a long bow in my youth and changed to a Bear Whitetail recurve in early adulthood. The wife bought me a Bear Whitetail compound bow when I was in my 30s, and bought me a Whitetail magnum ten years later. The magnum doesn't see much use, even though it's easier to wield in a tree stand.
I still don't use sights. Don't need 'em. Don't like push button release gizmos, either. Gotta feel that string. Thinking seriously about going back to a longbow. If the back doesn't magically get better, the deer around here are safe. I won't shoot the ones here at the ranch anyways. I enjoy seeing 'em romp and play too much, even if they are hell on my garden.

Bozzo, where'd ya find 'em? I couldn't find the seeds or the breeder

herbies.

Google baby where I find every thing

it would be a great mother strain for your outdoor growers. 45/55 day

how is everybody this afternoon? getting ready to put up inflatables and lights. i know i should have done it already, but in the words of dr. hook. i got stoned and missed it. just thought i would drop in and say hello. peace

I am notorious for never doing decorations of any kind...damn I must be a curmudgeon

Hippie don't feel alone,, i dp light once in a while not all the time,, just don't get in the mood these days

Morning O.F.C. !-- been laid up -- trying to get back up -- what else U gonna do !-- I don't do holiday decorating !-- being in the medical field all those years ended up working lots of them anyway !- Giggy I hope there was good news from the Dr. -- Frayed Knot -- sounds like a good name !- should I need another ! Hope all have a good day !- Just don't know about them jacked up crossbows -- did I say I prefer guns ?-- with lots of bullets !-- I don't hunt anymore !-- Haven't hunted since I got out of the army the first time !-- Glad I grew up in the woods and learned all those survival skills but go sit out in the freezing a** cold ?-- to ambush Bambi ? This ain't fun to me !

Coyotes don't count as hunting !- that was community service !- Any pocket gopher dumb enough to dig in my yard will get a pellet to the head -- does that count as hunting ? Is catching alligators fishing or hunting ?

morning keef and the rest of the ofc, wake and bake. i caught the train this morning, and maybe a bit much. been read the post about fast flower strains, and really thought my northern lights was supposed to be fast. mine was working on three months when i chopped because of mites and was way early, the same with my c99 and trainwreck. so i go look at sour diesels and i'll be three months or more with it too. i need to find me a good indica and a good sativa that both the ol lady and i like. my problem i like to get a buzz but would rather be stoned. the sawbones changed my muscle relaxers, i told him what he gave me knocks me down, he says take it while at home. i made me some brownie points by giving them to the ol lady. i'll stick with what i already have. something else my blood pressure was high on the high side but normal on the low side, most of the time it is the other way around. yall have a great day and i'll try to check in later. peace

Good Morning OFC.

Monster, I love the looks of that contraption ya got. I'm just too old school I guess. Used to use a long bow in my youth and changed to a Bear Whitetail recurve in early adulthood. The wife bought me a Bear Whitetail compound bow when I was in my 30s, and bought me a Whitetail magnum ten years later. The magnum doesn't see much use, even though it's easier to wield in a tree stand.
I still don't use sights. Don't need 'em. Don't like push button release gizmos, either. Gotta feel that string. Thinking seriously about going back to a longbow. If the back doesn't magically get better, the deer around here are safe. I won't shoot the ones here at the ranch anyways. I enjoy seeing 'em romp and play too much, even if they are hell on my garden.

I've been wanting a compound bow as well. Shooting a long bow brings me back to my BoyScout days lol. I used to really enjoy all forms of archery but for some reason I stopped in my mid teens.

One reason i've gotten back in to archery is I can practice in my back yard. Around here I can't even use my air rifle in the back yard without neighbors calling the police. So archery has replaced the air rifle fever I had lol. It's a shame too, because I love shooting my Diana 54 air rifle.

as long as I can pull my bow back ,I will. But It was harder this year. I think I only have a few years left to hunt. It's more like sitting in the woods and hoping nothing big walks by.

good morning......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back