Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it all works out for U Bozzo !-- I got 4 out of 6 -- T.E. seed sprouted along with 2 out of 3 - Phantom Cookies !-- and it is still early !-- Widow is kickin' -- rotation is working and I'll have some numbers on how much harvest per square meter on the Widow !-- others will be different ! Making plans for expansion !-- doubling up !

I do my best thinking while asleep in the dream mode. I do not think RSO is any good for vape oil. to many impurities. So here's my dream idea. Do a dry ice hash . Then add Everclear to dissolve then filter out and let air evaporate the Everclear. No heat involved. Should get a clean honey oil . At least in my dream it did. lol

Morning fellers coffes on, joints lit and animals are fed. Looks like rain

Morning OFC...wake n bake. Getting used to being on vacation. Keef congrats on the babies.

Bozzo - that's when I do my best thinking too !!-- trying not to think of something then boom there it is!- hash then oil would make a cleaner oil -- I'd like to try to clean the oil -- add some Everclear to get it in solution then freeze it , and filter, filter, filter !-- then dry , maybe under vacuum -- I got a shop vac and duct tape -- I can put a vacuum on it !

And another thing !-- Looks like I got 100% germ rate on those seed and I only planted half ! Umbra !-- Dude I want to tell how those seed were shipped so bad it hurts !-- It was the way I would do something ! I was impressed ! The sprouts are lifting the seed head up so I'm thinking I got this !

O.F.C. -- we have a mission !-- this Flower Tower makes R.S. O. -- I challenge the brain trust to describe a way to cleen RSO into a honey oil !-- Gloman !-- U know these things -- talk to me !! I need a system I can use twice a month !

Get your coffee, get your bowl, it`s hump day wake and bake time, ya`ll. Peace.

morning yooper, multi, and the rest of the ofc. i second the wake and bake. coffee brewing so i guess i'm ready. if i don't get to post later yall have a happy new year. peace

Morning O.F.C. !-- Last Wake and Bake for the year -- Got to do it right ! Thanks for the hook-up Multi ! I plan to do my share -- Just getting high once today !

multi,
Good idea, except some people are banned from 420 mag.

Good morning multi, giggy, bozzo, keef and the rest of the OFC (hippie, umbra, gloman, yaga).
HAPPY NEW YEAR YA`LL.

Get your coffee, get your bowl, it`s hump day wake and bake time, ya`ll. Peace.
What's a retired old fart care what day it is?:) Every day's a Friday when you're not a slave anymore.

420 magazine proves that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Give an egotistical bastard a little power and see what happens.

Well surely there's one of us who haven't been banned, yet, who can get the info and share with the rest ! Over there U post " BHO" and they warn U or bann U for a week ! As for as I know , no one has done anything to get punished for since we came here ! All 5 of the 6 T.E. are up and all 3 Phantom Cookies are up too ! Unless something happens they'll be here for years ! Harvested over and over again ! Getting kinda lit in Texas and I'm just getting started !

Congrats on your sprouts Keef, I hope you put up some pics along the way.

Good morning weed everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR almostAnyone can goes on the 420 mag and read the posts as a guest and they don't have any idea who you are. Motoco really knows his stuff and has been doing it a long time. Really good info. Last day of the year so does everyone have there plan on what next year is going to bring. Me neither like Hippie says it's just another day. Hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas but like most old farts I was happy to wake up the next day. Happy Days all:vap-red vapor:

Up late today, went antiquing yesterday in Temecula. Got tons of cool cursing jars, I also went on a hunt for old snake oil and drug bottles for my rso, I also got extras so as to share. Got a awesome graduated cylinder from kodak, some porcelain coated pans for clone clippings, just had a blast looking at al the great stuff.

If anyone wants an item found I'll gladly hunt it for ya.

Oh there a ton of old pipes, hash pipes, snuff pipes, opium and peace.

I will post pix in another thread later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back