Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fellas, coffes on, joints lit and I'm feeding the critters too, why do they get to eat before me? Lol

Loves myself a nap ! I get to do the Wake and Bake all over again ! Feeling no pain down in Texas !

Morning O.F.C. !!-- Up early this morning -- guess I'll kick off the Wake and Bake !-- Coffee and Weed -- breakfast of champions !-- The official breakfast of the O.F.C. !-- Low of 37 this morning -- Make me worry about my outside experimental grow -- Earlier this month I sowed so brickweed seed into a planter out back ,just to see what they would do -- they up about 6-8 inches with no sign of sex !-- don't have a clue if they'll go right into bloom or keep vegging until spring !-- Waiting for T.E. and that Phantom Cookies to break dirt !-- Good Day to All !

I got one of them stoner questions -- they say they can track where U are from your cell phone -- somebody 'splain how a whole plane full of people can vanish again ! Really !

morning keef and the rest of the ofc. i second the wake and bake. i hope everybody had a great christmas. i noticed my sour diesel was looking a little sad this morning. she needs n. so i was reading that the sour diesel is a nitrogen hog, so she is going to get a good boost next watering, maybe a little tonight. yall have a great day, peace.

I got one of them stoner questions -- they say they can track where U are from your cell phone -- somebody 'splain how a whole plane full of people can vanish again ! Really !

Keef, you're the only one who asked the same question as I did. Was starting to think it was ME that was over thinking things.

Good morning OFC . 150 feet of water ....this ones going to be found and raised.

I can't wait to plant some seeds next spring . It's been a long time since I planted seeds. I have done clones only. :vap_bong__emoticon:

Hey ! I got Tranquil Elephantizer sprouts !--- I got the seed Friday and soaked them overnight Hippie style -- I took 2 inch peat cups and filled them with good soil and slid them into aero cups-- the peat cups are sprayed from the bottom and stay moist !-- Like Yoop always says " water from the bottom "--a piece of coffee filter in the peat cups keep most dirt from getting into the box. I think Keef done found a way to start seed in aero !-- Got 2 " Curls" looping out the ground already !

You need to go to privacy settings and turn off your location services, to your pictures and internet, or everything. Other wise your blowing your location

Hey ! I got Tranquil Elephantizer sprouts !--- I got the seed Friday and soaked them overnight Hippie style -- I took 2 inch peat cups and filled them with good soil and slid them into aero cups-- the peat cups are sprayed from the bottom and stay moist !-- Like Yoop always says " water from the bottom "--a piece of coffee filter in the peat cups keep most dirt from getting into the box. I think Keef done found a way to start seed in aero !-- Got 2 " Curls" looping out the ground already !

Just dropped some beans too

Lyfespan I know all them people on that plane didn't have they stuff shut off !-- What's them things U put on a car so if it gets stolen they can track it ? Seems like U could put one of them on a plane !

Just burned some Pink Alien she is a very nice indica smoke wish I had more then the small gift I got.

Lyfespan I know all them people on that plane didn't have they stuff shut off !-- What's them things U put on a car so if it gets stolen they can track it ? Seems like U could put one of them on a plane !

My old eyes didn't even read that plane part, hahaha. Man you know that plane went into the Bermuda Triangle, save your sanity for better things. Hey watch Wag The Dog, you'll like that movie.

Got two T.E. sprouts and two Phantom Cookie sprouts -- thought it would take longer ! Looking for a couple mothers -- that's all I need !-- Widow is really coming into her own !-- Might have to order me some more of them expensive seed !-- I don't need them but I'm developing a variety addiction !

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. coffee brewing and the rain is leaving for a couple days. starting to look forward to the outdoor season, and hope it is better then last. yall have a great day, peace.

Morning O.F.C. ! Been awake and Baked awhile , doing a little second Wake and Bake , Help me ! There's weed to be smoked !-- Good Day to All !

Good morning OFC
Looking forward to outdoor here also. I am going to be a little more proactive this year though. Hope and pray got me in trouble in the past. I went to prevent for mites last year and it worked ,so this year I'll be doing the same for mold also. When you wait for the mite webs to show up, its to late. Same for them white spots. More than one have said prevention is better than cure.
What do these huge grows do? They don't wait for problems to show up I'm sure.

:vap_bong__emoticon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back