Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Nick those newest pix look more like a reveg than the last pix you showed. Didn't get much sleep...dogs started barking at 3 am. So I loaded the shotgun and brought the dogs into the room and we slept in there the rest of the night. Whenever I get this close to harvest, I get concerned when my dogs wake me out of a dead sleep. 2 more weeks to go.

Watch them Umbra !-- My dogs couldn't hurt anyone !--Thier job is to wake me up !--I bring the hurt !
Yes Rose it's Bubba Mamma but it has me puzzled !-- 4 finger leaves ?-- I guess we wait and see what it does !

Sounds like a tasty list GM !

Hopper -- I don't have a million dollars worth of equipment but I can rock some Aero under LEDs !--

Really nice Keef! What strains and how many days into flower ? I'm gonna have to go google aero now, fortunately I know what LED's are.

GM -- I bought an aerocloner then just copied it on a larger scale and added nutes !-- Cost about $50 to build then add a light and it's a grow system !--

One of these days I am going to try some version of hydro but I'll first have to create my own organic way of feeding them. I refuse to buy plant food at those crazy prices. Electricity costs enough.

GM -Sorry I got side tracked !-- Don't have a spare but this is inside my boxes !
There's a ceramic floor tile with a 396 gph filtered pump glued to it !-- That figure 8 spray manifold with those micro sprayer --I used a 2 inch door knob drill and Caulked the lids and done !-- There's a couple bubblers in the box for air exchange !--

View attachment 20160806_124321.jpg

Nice pics keef. I like being able to see inside the box with roots and all.

In the come ing weeks I am going to start my first journal. I figured to announc it here first since keef is gonna be the vehicle that drove it. I gonna start wit building the medium and go step by step all the way through. Two reasons for this, one is to educate and the other is because I really believe a lot of us sweat the little stuff to much. Keef, when you get around to sending em, I'm gonna educate the MP world, hillbilly style.

I a. Getting adventurous. I was always arrogant!

Show me something Hillbilly !-- I'm spoiled !-- I don't underwater or over water --same with the nutes unless I mess up ! --I'm doing that less and less with each cycle !---Everything is on a timer !---I just top off boxes and monitor pH !-- Everything doesn't grow well for me but most do just fine for the space !--I can't grow a straight up sativa !- It was hard enough finding a Widow that would work !

No rush Bud, I got plenty to keep me busy. I need to get a roof on my place before winter and if I accomplish that I'll be happy. I'm playing avoidance today. I need to leave the house and I'm having a -*+h of a time leaving the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back