Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, that box is bad ***. I might try something like that. Rosebud I think I am. I'm gonna cross the male sd with fem OG Kush and the male OG Kush with female Sd. Next season I'll cross the offspring of those. Try some of that headband OG.

Funny thing is I've never smoked Sour Diesel. Hopefully in another 60 days.

D.D.'s cousin that she grew up with went to the VA to get chemo and radiation for throat cancer !-- I think they gonna be sending him home on hospice and D.D. took a leave of absence for work then lost her drivers license !-- She wants to be over there and can't until she gets it replaced !--- She been driving me crazy !-- I told her they can get him home alive I'll get Rose tell me how to do that 60 grams of RSO in 60 days --Then I'll get my best hustle on and see if we can find it !-- She'll be over there early in the week and see how he's really doing !--

I'm doing the 60-60 regime as soon as I get it cooked up. Good luck to your sis in law.

GM ---U want to build a box ? --I'll walk U thru it step by step !-- These boxes even have a 4 inch checkerboard pattern on top so it's already laid out for drilling !-- 35 squares --I use one hole as access for power cord and bubbler !-- U don't need to drill them all !---

Nick he gets home alive we gonna give it a shot !-- After she sees him I'll know more ! -Sounds like he's pretty sick to me !---

I got a Bubblicious be the right age soon for the Zombie Juice! -- The during this next cycle I'll be treating hard and heavy on everything I got !-- U.B.C. Chemo been a long time ago !-- We need need a new legend !-- Might be a tetraploid called B.B. King back there right now !-- It's been hard so I sure as hell want more than one !-- I want the skill to make them reliably !

Anytime hospices are involved it serious. They get called when you gonna die. I been there twice, beat em both times.

I know Nick !-- I spent 20 years nose to nose with surgeons over an O.R. table !-- Dr. Mindbender says I saw too much but I ain't heard no fat lady sing yet !--

When I went to take the EMT courses --We had to introduce ourselves to the class and explain why we wanted to be paramedics !-- I had already worked with the instructors in some hairy situations and as hard as I waved my hand they made me go last !-- I stood up and told them my name is Keef and I come here to learn to drive ambulances !--I can drive faster than all ya'll and I got the tickets to prove it !--

Make them telephone poles look like a picket fence Jack ! -

-U know they never let me drive an ambulance !-- They even hid the keys !-- Not even so much as a test drive !--A few modifications and we could made that thing scream !--but No !

How's it ,OFC .thought I would check in ..been out of it myself...fatigue...craziness...ect...bowl and a nap with the cat...:48:

Cane, i have been missing you. I hope your better, is this a medication change and you over hiked? get better man. Tell your papaya hi.

Nick you were in hospice twice?

Keef I definitely want to do a box. If you can give me a list of things I'll need then I'll catch up with you when I have them. At the moment I'm poor as a snake, but I can pick up the pieces a little at a time.

GM -- I recommend these black boxes with yellow checkerboard pattern on the lid !-- The pump has to be filtered or the microsprayers will drive U crazy plugging up !-- I'll post a pic of pump box when U ready to order !-- Tools ? --All U need is a drill --2 or 3 inch hole saw ( doorknob bit ) !-- and a caulk gun --( I use silicone)--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back