Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did emergency surgery one night on a guy --Somebody done emptied a .25 auto into him !--I mean he was shot all over the place !-- When we were finished and took the drapes off I recognized him from another emergency surgery !-- Checked the scar !--Butcher knife to the chest !--It was him !-- I stopped by a few days later to check on him !--I sensed a story !-- He was quick to explain it !--He said his wife did stuff like that when she was mad !-- I had no questions !-- As I left his room I wondered who was craziest -- Him or his wife !

Took 3 gallons of Apple Juice to make about 3 --750 mil bottles of some Apple Jack that will rock your world !--What proof is it when it'll burn ?

Cane, i have been missing you. I hope your better, is this a medication change and you over hiked? get better man. Tell your papaya hi.

Nick you were in hospice twice?

Yup. First time I threw em out. Se one time I just crawled Way. Both times I bet the odds.

Ok Keef.. That's a start on materials. I've got the tools. I've got to find a house for this winters crop. I'll start gathering the mats as soon as I do. I'll get back to you on this then. Thanks for the help.

I have a very important announcement! ---

Ain't nothing wrong with some Cornbread! --

Black Beans and Cornbread for supper !--I don't like beans and cornbread anymore right now !--

Cane, i have been missing you. I hope your better, is this a medication change and you over hiked? get better man. Tell your papaya hi.

Nick you were in hospice twice?
Rose ,Thanks again, Meds, too much hike, :confused2:
...all I know that it hasn't been good...
Hopefully things will flatten out..
WH...THANKS for being you and keeping us smiling:)
Sheet....Thank you all for being here....:48:.....
Keef I love corn bread and beans... That DD...She put out the grinds :)

Gostman welcome to the O.F.C...Bro...puff one and l'm horizontal......:48:

Cane I hope U get a handle on it before it gets out of hand !-- Seems like half the O.F.C. is crazy and the other half is CRAZY !-- This too shall pass !

Cane I hope U get a handle on it before it gets out of hand !-- Seems like half the O.F.C. is crazy and the other half is CRAZY !-- This too shall pass !

Thanks Bud....we get thru this.....::48:

Nick got hisself a new phone. Maybe I'll be able to communicate better with this one.

Hey Mrcane. Thanks for the welcome.. Wish I could puff one, but all I have left are some leaves from the auto I harvested last month. I'll smoke it but trust me it doesn't gualify as one.

hey you bunch of old farts. was in the hood and thought i would check in. looks like i may have to have the clean out on my shoulder. i don't like this as the last time i went under i had a asthma attack while on the table and i don't have asthma. hope all are doing well.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Gonna be hot again !
Take care of yourself Giggy !-- They clean that shoulder out it should be much better !-- U got a torn rotator cuff ?

Giggy, hate to hear it. I need to get out of the mechanic field before I get arthritis. I have problems with joints as it is.

Morning O.F.C....tea on the paito...Looks like a thunderstorm kinda day...sky is looking scarry..
1/2cup bat gauno and a good watering for the girls last night... they sure grow'em big outside ....:48:

Good morning my friends. I am my usual self this morning, trying to find a way to do something without actually having to move. :48::48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back