Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks well loved. That is a great pipe Yopper.

The dead coyote made me cry... oh well.

Mane I done pulled an all day buz again !-- think I more loaded than I was at Wake and Bake !-- it was the bong ! U do know I ain't through yet !-- nice pic Kraven !-- U got red mylar too? I got some new LEDs from Mars Hydro - 300 watt but has a switch that turns on the red for bloom and blue/white for grow !-- I run both whether in grow or bloom !

Nice looking coyote. That's the last time he ever tries to steal a chicken.

It's eaten chickens, four ducks, and my prize goose. He had to go. Not too crazy about killing critters, but it's my job to keep the flock safe. Plenty of bunnies and squirrels he could have been munchin' on! I'd be happy if he'd eaten all the whistle pigs, too.:)

The coyote -- LOKI -- trickster god of the Norse !-- also the trickster god of many native tribes -- He do good or do bad !-- Contact with.LOKI is always an omen !-- Beware the unknown is Loki's message !-- didn't know I could read runes did U ? That's all I can tell U without a full reading !-- Now that Hippie done shot the dam thang I believe the message is clear --- DO NOT --F-- WITH HIPPIES CHICKENS !

Three and a half months from fresh cut clones to harvest !-- I don't get to grow the big beauties like some of U but I get by !-- just took my last little SOG with only about a dozen plants the group for harvest on the 15 th will be a full SOG of about 24 plants ! That should put me over the top with an excess for a change !

Three and a half months from fresh cut clones to harvest !-- I don't get to grow the big beauties like some of U but I get by !-- just took my last little SOG with only about a dozen plants the group for harvest on the 15 th will be a full SOG of about 24 plants ! That should put me over the top with an excess for a change !
cool, i would say. where's the pics but i don't think you like posting pics if i remember right.

Morning guys. coffee and fog, lol. Plants are amazing. I love starting my day by sitting in the room with my plants. May need to take business trip, soon. Thinking of turning it into a little vacation. My son is already packing, lol. Hawaii for 2 weeks, I'll be in meetings during the day, but partying at night.

Morning OFC. Did my res change this am and she continues to look great. Fired up the o'l pax and I'm off to grab coffee....second cup. Happy wake and bake all!

Good morning keef, giggy and the rest of the OFC. Got up in time to watch "The Farm Show". Just now turned my computer on. Had my coffee and bowl, ready for another wake and bake on Super Bowl Sunday Eve. Hey, wake and bake all day long. Why not ?
Printed this out several hours ago and duh, didn`t post it. Must be time for another session of wake and bake.

Hippie,
No, I have an Arizer Solo. Never tried a Pax. When I did my research the Solo won over the Pax. Don`t remember why, other then I liked it better.

Hippie,
No, I have an Arizer Solo. Never tried a Pax. When I did my research the Solo won over the Pax. Don`t remember why, other then I liked it better.

420, I had a very hard time choosing one over the other....liked them both...PAX won out due to stealth....it just does not look the part to untrained eyes.

Think it was Stank found out about the new Solo, called the "Air". It`s a slimmed down version of the Solo. The same mouthpiece fits both. No price. I`m a self taught computer dummie. So if you know your way around a computer you should be able to find out more.

keef`s crop ? What is it? Please, please, please me with the particulars.

Why come some peeps have the little pictures and some only have the numbers ?
Like me.

I ask Hippie to post that pics of my little harvest !-- it's not impressive but I wanted to point out the difference in the way I grow and what some of U do !-- 3 -1/2 months ago these were fresh cut clones.-- I need to trim the bud today and hang it to dry -- 2 weeks from now I'll harvest about 3 times as much ! Beginning today I'll be sending twice as much to bloom as I 've been doing ! U do.'t have to grow x-mas tree looking plants to grow good weed ! That technique allows one maybe two harvest a year -- I'll harvest 26 times in the next year !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back