Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me jealous Joe !--maybe these squat T.E. and P.C. will not bolt as much as my widow in bloom -- Widow get all to heavy in bloom -- it's a work in progress - took 4 dozen fresh cuts and they in the cloner -- got 2 P.C. and one TE. clones -- got my eye on that Jesus OG and Bruce Banner 3--- get these T.E. and P.C. sexed -- with a female of each to clone I'll start hunting those seed ! Got some popcorn to trim catch U Later

what happened ,I use to see the picture. now I see a small black box with an x . can't open.?

When I get the details worked out on this production cycle and the law changes --- I'm gonna plant something like Girl Scout Cookies out side and grow me some weed trees ! That brick weed I planted around the first of December is sexing -- wish I had a plan -- just wanted to see how it would grow before starting revegging !---- All U guys growing big bud --I hate U -- I hate U so very very much !

Joe,
What I see is a fat hand...................and 3 big fat buds.
Lookin` good, nice job.

Any body know why our little pictures that correspond to the numbers in our signature do not work anymore ?

yooper,
thank you (6'2 260 with hands to match :))
I think there was a change in the forum settings and they disabled smiles in our signatures.
Rose is/did ask about it.
we'll see if we get them back

-------

Time for a new kitchen disposal and faucet.
Old disposal (as of last night) just leaks everything straight out the bottom and we hated the faucet since we moved here.

Got to get my smoke on before doing home improvements... nothing goes as planned and I (sometimes, on rare occasions) have been known to get a weee-bit frustrated... (and make things worse) :hitchair:

:bong: :48: :bong:

-----

thank you keef
just know I get very jealous of growers with more than 4 sqft of flower room :farm:
26" x 22"

View attachment PICT1180.jpg

Hey Joe, you got the little characters back. How`d you do it ?

Evening OFC, guess it's show your "bud" day. All I have is big green fan leaves....two months and I'll be starting to show off my lady. Bowl loaded, tokes taken!

Good evening you old farts. Stopped getting notices of posts so I just spaced it. My hips have been giving me a lot of pain so I started tacking and taking capsules. Been doing the caps about a week now and my pain is a lot better. Dam I hate pain. you guys were talking about the military. My number was up back in 66 so I joined the Navy. I didn't not want to shoot anyone or get shot at. 3 year 10 months 17 day and 10 hours later got stoned and went home. Happy Days everyone.

Beemer,
Good to hear from ya, you old fart. Believe it or not, we miss your old mug with that big joint in it. Pain is your body`s way of letting you know you`re still alive.

giggy,
Ya beat me to it on Super Bowl Sunday. Good morning giggy, good morning to all of the OFC members. Curmudgeonland is alive and well. Another "wake and bake" gotta be in order. Join me.

good morning OFC. 60 days and counting . outdoor season right around the corner.

Morning OFC. Bowl packed coffee sitting next to me, wake and bake and then we are going to head out to the breakfast buffet in an hour......whoohoo Super Bowl Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back