Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning bozzo,
Good morning Krav,
Are you ready for some football ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Feel like I tried to bust a concrete floor with my face !- Oh! That's right !- I did ! RWS down with a miagraine !-- Taking care of her best I can !-- I've got a sink , faucet , and disposal to replace also --I hate plumbing ! Gotta find my pipe -- I just had it !-- Later guys ,!- take care of yourself Beemer !

Morning OFC. I guess I am always late to the party being on the West Coast, lol. This Spring will be my first try outdoors. My son and I have been debating what will go outside. Apparently March1 is when outdoor starts out here. There are quite a few seedlings that are being sexed now, so I think will be more about what is ready than any one strain preference. I'm hoping the William's Wonder or the 4 corners will be going outside. Of course, the WWonder can't go outside until it has already begun to flower, just one of those funny traits.

Good morning Keef. Hope your plumbing adventure turns out in your favor. Have another bowl and think about it some more. If nothing else you`ll get higher.

Good morning umbra. You`re not late, just a little behind. Easy to catch up. Set down with your son, have a couple of bowls and contemplate the who, what, where and why of it.

I'm not doing the plumbing today Yoop -- I patched it up but I need to replace it all soon !- I'm dragging today - Was that Joe wishing he had more bloom room ? I bet everyone here wishes they had more room !-- if this P.C. or T.E. doesn't stretch like my Widow in bloom , I'm gonna try stacking my Aero SOGs -- 8' ft. Ceiling - shelf at 4 ' and if it works I can double the size of my grow ! LEDs don't produce the heat other lights do so maybe ! Right now I got 2 sq meters in bloom and 1 sq. meter in grow!

Keef,
Sounds like you`re gonna have it rockin`soon. You`re doing the plumbing project the right way, don`t rush into it. Have another bowl and contemplate the project.

Good morning you old farts. Superbowl Sunday here, always make deviled eggs for mr rb...GO HAWKS.
Feel better beemer.

I can't wait to think about growing outdoors!
Good luck with the plumbing, sorry about rws's headache. Keef.

The Honey List is never completed !-- got plans to paint outside and inside -- redo the front yard - A rock yard is low maintance if done right -- my wasn't -- looks like a rock weed garden !-- got hardwood floors to install !- The world won't end if I take the day off !- I'm gonna do what Yoop said -- I popped those plants out the box for that pic and put them back !-- still haven't harvested them - I got the room and time to give them a few more days --watching tricomes just a hint of amber ! If I needed it I could take it now ! The Rosemary in my cloner is blooming even as it roots !

Morning OFC. I guess I am always late to the party being on the West Coast, lol. This Spring will be my first try outdoors. My son and I have been debating what will go outside. Apparently March1 is when outdoor starts out here. There are quite a few seedlings that are being sexed now, so I think will be more about what is ready than any one strain preference. I'm hoping the William's Wonder or the 4 corners will be going outside. Of course, the WWonder can't go outside until it has already begun to flower, just one of those funny traits.

http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/rancho-cucamonga?month=3&year=2015
According to this, the days start 12hours on March 17, but March 7 will be the easiest day being when daylight savings ends. So get those girls going out used to the time frame, get em nice and big, and they'll take the transitions it's ease.

Morning fellas, got some shatter blown out of some of my outdoor left over buds, so a big ole dab of that, blueberry waffles with canna butter and coffee, I'm a happy man

Oh and the pooty tats seems really happy too, I grabbed one of these, it's like ludes to my cats.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Feliway-Plug--Diffuser-bottle-Milliliters/dp/B000WHUOEI/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1422806914&sr=1-1&keywords=feliway"]http://www.amazon.com/Feliway-Plug--Diffuser-bottle-Milliliters/dp/B000WHUOEI/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1422806914&sr=1-1&keywords=feliway[/ame]

Morning, Old Farts. I can spend the day trying to find something on the tube that isn't football or I can clean out the grow room and get some seeds a poppin'. By the time I get to the bottom of this bowl, I'll have it figured.

Found a pill bottle full of Green Giant that had been ground up, ready for the bowl two years ago. Figured I'd give it a try before tossing it. Damn! This stuff tastes great and kicks like a Misouri mule!

I just finished cooking 3 pounds of gulf shrimp for the game party. games on.

Morning, Old Farts. I can spend the day trying to find something on the tube that isn't football or I can clean out the grow room and get some seeds a poppin'. By the time I get to the bottom of this bowl, I'll have it figured.

Found a pill bottle full of Green Giant that had been ground up, ready for the bowl two years ago. Figured I'd give it a try before tossing it. Damn! This stuff tastes great and kicks like a Misouri mule!

that's funny ,my father in law hated football. every Sunday he would put a old movie on. I never said a word....It was his TV

The Honey List is never completed !-- got plans to paint outside and inside -- redo the front yard - A rock yard is low maintance if done right -- my wasn't -- looks like a rock weed garden !-- got hardwood floors to install !- The world won't end if I take the day off !- I'm gonna do what Yoop said -- I popped those plants out the box for that pic and put them back !-- still haven't harvested them - I got the room and time to give them a few more days --watching tricomes just a hint of amber ! If I needed it I could take it now ! The Rosemary in my cloner is blooming even as it roots !

My honey do list is very short, NO HONEY, HAHAHAHA

I went out on a shrimp boat -- we didn't catch many shrimp but boy did we bring back a load !

I'm with yooper, boozo. I need directions to this party. If I left right now I might be able t make it. Smoke a bunch of oil and the trip will happen. Happy Days OFC

Yooper so we will smoke the pipe and there will be no lies between us. Great pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back