Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot dam !- got very nice tax refund coming !-- this is Keef x-mas time !- I got myself list !-- 2 more LEDs. - a magical butter machine -- some Jesus O.G. seed !-- 2 more pumps and another bubbler pump ! Gonna move my veg. So I can have 8 boxes in bloom ! Then done until prohibition ends!-- I want to be able to fill a warehouse with clones at that time !-- The time comes I got some friends who can tell me what kind of frog dirt or whatever to grow in !

nice!!

friends, I wish I could experiment more!!
I'm hiding from my daughter and the state I live in down here in my basement in a 2' (wide)x 4'3" (deep)x 5'8" (tall) stealth "cabinet" ... ONE plant in flower and maybe 2 "bonsai moms" + an 8 sight clone bucket in VEG is all the space I have.
Just can't pop 6 seeds and let nature take its course.
FEM seeds are easy but these regular beans pose a problem to my space.
Still learning the best way to use/abuse the space ;)

now, wake-up!! and bake-up!!
:48:

Morning Guys. Wake n bake is under way. Firing up a hash joint covered with bho. If that doesn't get things started, not much will.

Joe,
Do understand your problem keeping it all underground. Gotta hide from the state. Is your daughter old enough to understand the medical benefits of MJ ? (none of my business really, so just tell me to shut up). My 3 kids, all adults, know about my hobby.
#1 boy, knows more about growing then me, used to grow, can not use now because of job
#2 girl, never has used, knows about my hobby, voted in favor of MJ
#3 boy, never has used due to job, only kid to actually be in my garden room
#1 is oldest 40, #2 is 30, #3 is 29

umbra,
You trying to get a buzz or something ? Any joiners ?
Good morning too.

8 years old...

could still innocently narc me out @ school etc

plans are on the (stalled out) move to "finish" the basement with a bathroom, craft/play room, a utility sink, few lockable doors between my area and the rest of the world and Oh, a "lost" / 100% stealth room big enough to fit two 3x3 tents on either side of the opening/door. (9' x 3')

THEN I can really start to play!! :guitar:

I'm a lucky man when it comes to the grow !- Just me and R.W.S. here !-- The plan is to get her out the hospital when prohibition ends !-- until then I stay hid and prepare !-- I may be brain damaged but I can grow some weed !-- Joe I'm growing in a walk in closet and I'm about to confiscate a bath tub size shower stall as a temp. home for my veg./ nursery ! Recently reached weed independence - be jarring the kolas and extracting everything else to put up some inventory for when prohibition ends ! Should I ever want to partner with someone as a grow master -- I quess the O.F. C. Is kinda like a resume !-- Anyone can say they know how to grow weed but I can show them who taught me ! Sure I used to grow gorrila weed but I did not know how much I didn't know ! Now I got the O.F.C. and their combined knowledge !

8 years old...

could still innocently narc me out @ school etc

plans are on the (stalled out) move to "finish" the basement with a bathroom, craft/play room, a utility sink, few lockable doors between my area and the rest of the world and Oh, a "lost" / 100% stealth room big enough to fit two 3x3 tents on either side of the opening/door. (9' x 3')

THEN I can really start to play!! :guitar:

Sounds like a plan, a good one too. Hope it all comes to fruition soon. 8 year olds are neat, good age. Understand where you`re coming from though.

Joe, I grew in a box I built. I put it under the stairs in the basement. I added a carbon filter and a secret panel to hide it. My sons never knew I grew. They found out after they went off to college and came home for Christmas 1 year and I upgraded to a tent.

Sounds good Beemer !-- I might talk a good game about being part of the legal weed biz !-- but-- 36% tax rate is a hard pill to swallow - I'll probably stay Outlaw !-- If I have the best weed U can find this won't be a problem ! My daughter grew up knowing what I was doing making late night runs and I never hid my medicine from her !-- She never used and now she's an ultra conservative and doesn't want my two granddaughters exposed to my life style !-- ones 10 the other 8 and I have only met the oldest when she was born and never met the younger !-- One day they'll begin to ask questions and perhaps I can get to know them when they are older !

I didn't make that last post looking for sympathy !-- all I ever wanted for my daughter was an easier life than I had !-- She's an engineer and married to one and them babies will never want for a thing ! I did good !-- When she was born my ex said get this thing away from me !-- I did ! Life is good now for both of us !

hey how is everybody? damn i made it here in the evening time for change. joe i hide my grow from the daughter too, but she is 36 and tries to use things against you.

I didn't make that last post looking for sympathy !-- all I ever wanted for my daughter was an easier life than I had !-- She's an engineer and married to one and them babies will never want for a thing ! I did good !-- When she was born my ex said get this thing away from me !-- I did ! Life is good now for both of us !

I was going to say Keef...

but say it anyway
That sucks man, not fair to you but I bet you raised her to be a strong willed, confident mofo just like you and guess what? ya DID!
She's only doing EXACTRLY what you would have done in her position, what she thinks is RIGHT! and watch out who ever or what ever is in her way!
It's just a shame you can't have a little contact with the grandkids.
emotional aspirin? don't mind if I do :48:

My daughter turned 40 today, how can she be older then me.

We raise our kids to be independent, then they are...

Join me for a bowl of satori?

trying a wet bud from my latest while she (they) are @ (hip-hop) dance-class as I type (too) Rosebud
:48:

reading my posts: its like 2 sentences in one lol

edit
I'd like to think the wife and I are old enough (early 40s) to see/appreciate her and parenthood.
neither of us "rushed" or oops-ed into it in our 20s, both intending on doing the parent thing in our early/mid 30's

It's tough, HER stability and strength and independence is EVERYTHING, that's our job/obligation/best thing for her and yet we have to teach her that knowing it will pull her away from us... ENJOY NOW!!! It aint here long!!
[good weed!]

I got to quit doing that !- I made a batch of Cannacaps out of some decarbed trim and had to test for potence !-- They passed !-- Two would have been plenty but I took 4 !-- thought all was well till I stood up !-- Ain't making them out of trim anymore !-- got to close one eye to focus !-- bout ready for it to peak !--

Time for a Curmudgeonland wake and bake session. Are you ready for it ?
1. Good morning OFC
2. Cup of coffee
3. Bowl of favorite herb
4. What ya got ?
5. Wake and bake time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back