Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning giggy, knew you`d be here before long. All going to bed early means to me is that I get up earlier.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I see on the news that Texans are getting caught bringing a little something home from a Colorado pot vacation !-- I feel like I need to make a public announcement !- If U just have to bring a little something special home -- drop it in the mail to yourself in one them boxes they got ! Travel clean !

I never ate weed before some Old Farts turned me on to it !-- Now that I can I'm dialing it in !-- I prefer it with cold pressed unprocessed coconut oil -- the kind that taste like coconut ! After my pipe and coffee - I take a couple caps wash them with about five mills of coconut oil -- I've been following that with a cup of vanilla coffee !-- Really helps with the pain and the buzz is nice ! I used to go thru the trouble of cooking the weed in the oil then filtering out weed and filling caps with oil -- now I just pack weed into caps and chase it with some oil !-- or food -- I don't like to eat breakfast !

Hippie they find a roach in your car - U will go to jail and they may take your car ! I live on a major smuggling route -- There are fixed and mobile border patrol check points ! --

Although it is a felony to send contraband thru the mail -- U.P.S. and Fed -Ex just don't seem to care - more weed is moved by them than anyone else ! I would never do anything like that but that's what I hear !

When I was a pup, they had a guy in the mitten doing ten long for two joints! Now I can burn one in the front yard and wave at the Klingons as they pass by on the highway.

When I was a pup, they had a guy in the mitten doing ten long for two joints! Now I can burn one in the front yard and wave at the Klingons as they pass by on the highway.

John Sinclair is of who you speak. Went to the "John Sinclair Freedom Rally" at Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, headed by John Lennon, with guest star Stevie Wonder. Been to many, many concerts, but at this one, the only one I can say this about, you did not have to smoke anything as literally, all you had to due was inhale. Smoke in that building was that thick. John Sinclair lives in Amsterdam and is a seed merchant.

Texas will roll over soon for only one reason --- Colorado collected 286 million in weed sales tax last year !-- but as of now they have a special task force around -- if any weed like we grow shows up on the street they are tasked with tracing it back to the source !-- I ain't moving squat ! This is truely the south Texas war zone ! The war on weed continues !

shoot keef you should of seen me when the first batch of hot chocolate chip cookies came out of the oven. 2 glasses of milk later I was toast.

Around here people smoke brickweed or nothing !-- They know nothing about other uses !-- there's no hash, no RSO or anykind of concentrate !- They ain't got a clue what I'm gonna unleash on them come the end of prohibition !-- Thanks to the O.F.C. ! I hope I get another year to practice with concentrates and build up a supply !

Got lucky, almost. Old Hen walked in the bedroom, grabbed my shorts, pulled 'em clean off of me, tossed 'em in the laundry basket and walked out........

Oh well, I get some clean shorts outta it.

how is everybody this evening? we are doing ok out this way. just got home from the doctors, told me i was a fatass which i already knew, got on to me about my knee, then dropped a bomb and told me i needed to get a colonoscopy. this is not my cup of tea.

Bummer giggy. I keep hearing i need a new knee.. I am not doing it.. What did they do in the olden days? Limp? lol At least with your scope there should be good drugs involved.

I have never removed my husbands shorts for laundry... just saying..

how is everybody this evening? we are doing ok out this way. just got home from the doctors, told me i was a fatass which i already knew, got on to me about my knee, then dropped a bomb and told me i needed to get a colonoscopy. this is not my cup of tea.

Evening OFC...Gig....you will end up getting the colonoscopy in the end (ha-ha). Sorry to hear your knee is troubling you...I'm an ortho nurse so if you ever have questions I would be glad to answer them to the best of my knowledge and if I don't know I won't bullshit you. Cold a here and spitting rain.....just a miserable day to be out in!

i walk with a bad limp now, and if i walk to much it almost takes me down. i have been on tabs for a few years now, 10's at that and i'm supposed to take one every 4 hours. noway i can do that 2 a day at the most and they get broke in half, i really don't like them. now a packed bowl or a doobie and i'm ready.

Evening OFC...Gig....you will end up getting the colonoscopy in the end (ha-ha). Sorry to hear your knee is troubling you...I'm an ortho nurse so if you ever have questions I would be glad to answer them to the best of my knowledge and if I don't know I won't bullshit you. Cold a here and spitting rain.....just a miserable day to be out in!

we do the light bright jokes here. the surgery is what scares me and has for a long time. then i read this, where a buddy on a car site i belong to, that came on late the week before and says, i lost my donna today and she went in my arms. he came back to let us know what happen, seems she had knee surgery and about 9 days later she had a blood clot. i know this can happen anytime but when i had my tumor removed i had a asthma attack while on the table, i have never had asthma in my life, so i get my attention real quick.

John Sinclair was at the 420 party in Flint . he spends a lot of time there. Smoked a big one with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back