Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give up my phone till she gets back from her meetings !-- Because I'm bad !

He who knows not, and knows not he knows not, is a fool. Shun him.
He who knows not, and knows he knows not, is wise. Follow him.

I knows Rose is a bad bad girl. A teamster who will take you out. I didnt do it Rose,,Keef and G13 did it. I toldem to be good,,but they told me to shove it,,and were very mean to me. :bolt:

By the way Rose,,that is a tongue twister,,lol.

I have to give up my phone till she gets back from her meetings !-- Because I'm bad !

Keef,,nobody took your phone Bro,,thats your other personality. Come back Keef,,come back. :smoke1:

Stop please!

I had this conversation the other day about the Politics,, and it was ignored.

Here it is......

When is this Forum going to stop with the Political Bullshit. The fking election is over. Deal with it and lets get back to what this Forum is about. I had 2 threads shut down because of this crap and was told Political conversations were to stop. So why are we still ranting and bringing it up. I personally have no problem with it,,and said so,,and tried to keep a thread going where ppl could talk crap if they wanted,,,but nooooo,,they were shut down because ppl were pissed off and whinning because their pick,,lost. So now here we are again,,, except this time,,its okay because its political name and only political name being slamed. What kinda bias *** crap is that. Eather politics is allowed are not,,which is it? If its okay,,thats cool with me,,and i will start telling ppl what i think of thier whinny *** bullshit.
Sorry Rose,,but this **** is getting old.

As i have said before MP is a microcosm of our country (and others). Everyone is in their own bubble. Each of us.. It is interesting that we have this MP bubble in common and perhaps little else. I am at a loss as to what to do. We are adults. WH, there are about 2.8 million voters that don't agree with you. All we can do is wait and see. I am horrified by the unethical behavior of your man. I don't care if we had anyone else... A republican would be fine. This election has taught me that I care more about you WH than your politics. That is big. Again, give me your suggestions.

My suggestion is that the Politics stop. The Election is over. This will not get better when ppl keep popping off and offending each other. Im not going to set back and let ppl talk crap about my Political veiws as if they have more rights then i do to defend my position. So,,no Political conversations will fix the problem of offendiing each other. If im not mistaken, ,,thats why MP said no Politics or Religion.
Why were the other threads shut down if this **** is going to continue on a different thread? Eather its okay or its not,,plain and simple.

why can't we argue about it civil and respectfully and moderated and have at it........ I got thick skin........ tell me what your politics is and I'll tell you mine just don't call me names or cuss at me.

and keep it in one thread...... put a warning on it...... tell'em they might get offended if they choose to enter........ you cuss or name call go to time out like a bad boy.

We had 2 threads for that. Hell one was voted to stay open, and it still got closed. I also have no problem with that G13.
I know i am outnumbered here,,but it dont bother me one bit. I can laugh and give ppl **** with no hard feelings.
And by the way,,most all the time i am laughing and messing with ppl. I had a blast on the other threads. BUT THEY WERE SHUT DOWN.

Just out of curiosity Who else is Canadian besides me

I dont know Bro,,but there were several Movie Stars said they were coming your way if political name won. :rofl:
Course the lying basterds are still here.
Maybe one of these days i can come to Canada and visit. You gonna let a political name supporter in your house?
I know if i go see Rose,,she gonna make me eat outside on the porch. Lol

Just out of curiosity Who else is Canadian besides me

your welcome to argue/debate politics with me if you wish......... I know a little about Canadian politics but not enough to put myself out there for it.

Ok, so lets try this. No politics. We at mp have our own constitution, it says no politics. It was here way before us and will be here after us so ... G13 you and I need to hush.

your welcome to argue/debate politics with me if you wish......... I know a little about Canadian politics but not enough to put myself out there for it.

No not to talk politics I'm just curious if anybody here is Canadian besides me :48:

The man won the election with the assistance of the Russian government !-- Which makes the election tainted !-- I don't care about politics !-- This is an act of war against my country and it will not be tolerated !-- U may accept a Russian lackey for your President !-- I don't !--

I may be back !

Ok, so lets try this. No politics. We at mp have our own constitution, it says no politics. It was here way before us and will be here after us so ... G13 you and I need to hush.

Yes Mam,,,I will obey your wishes Rose as i always have. I have been here since 2008 and have never been banned and thats the way i want to keep it.
Keef,, no more poking.

The man won the election with the assistance of the Russian government !-- Which makes the election tainted !-- I don't care about politics !-- This is an act of war against my country and it will not be tolerated !-- U may accept a Russian lackey for your President !-- I don't !--

I may be back !

This is what im talking about Rose. Poke poke poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back