Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not to talk politics I'm just curious if anybody here is Canadian besides me :48:

I know some Canadian growers........ very cool peeps......... very good growers........ not sure how many are here at mp.

The man won the election with the assistance of the Russian government !-- Which makes the election tainted !-- I don't care about politics !-- This is an act of war against my country and it will not be tolerated !-- U may accept a Russian lackey for your President !-- I don't !--

I may be back !

:rofl: You really do need to get out more Bro.

Dem Winchesters have produced my meat this winter, well, except for the chiken. :bong2::D

... what I have seen, and experienced, has forced me to rearrange much of my thought-patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not too difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth." - Al-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz

just did my first legal bong hit. i have not smoked a bong in forever. bought a shiney new glass bong. cleaned it up all nice. packed a bowl the size i would when i was young, lit that bad boy up and promptly coughed up half a lung. baby steps...

just did my first legal bong hit. i have not smoked a bong in forever. bought a shiney new glass bong. cleaned it up all nice. packed a bowl the size i would when i was young, lit that bad boy up and promptly coughed up half a lung. baby steps...

congrats oldfogey.......... some say you have to cough to really get off

Rose,,,Malcom X,,,very interesting. Cool read.

Here is all of it.....

"There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and the non-white.

You may be shocked by these words coming from me. But on this pilgrimage, what I have seen, and experienced, has forced me to rearrange much of my thought patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not too difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have been always a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth.

During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)-while praying to the same God with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of the blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And in the words and in the actions and in the deeds of the ‘white' Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan and Ghana.

We are truly all the same-brothers.

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds."

LOLOLOL that is funny OF.... post a pic of it up on the Bong hitters thread... you made me laugh a lot, thank you.

Good Evening All
Been pretty deep in here today.
20 degrees now be 8 or lower in the morning.
Time for a cold one and a Bowl.

I know some Canadian growers........ very cool peeps......... very good growers........ not sure how many are here at mp.

It would just be nice to know some people I could swap some clone only strains with

Good Evening All
Been pretty deep in here today.
20 degrees now be 8 or lower in the morning.
Time for a cold one and a Bowl.

Good evening my friend I'm jealous the boss only lets me have beers on Fridays hahaha hopefully you're having a good evening

Glad to Rose. I am ready to move on to the good stuff and back to the Normal day to day on MP. Love my friends here.

BL Only get beer on Friday. I am so sorry, Do we need to drop ship some to ya.
I am pretty sure you are not liking the Polar Vortex

BL Only get beer on Friday. I am so sorry, Do we need to drop ship some to ya.
I am pretty sure you are not liking the Polar Vortex

You were absolutely right this cold sucks it's been like -25 to -30 for the last week and a half it's been a constant battle to keep my reservoirs somewhat close to a consistent temperature thank God it's going to start getting nicer by Monday back up into the pluses I hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back