Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning I'm blazing bong loads of power plant this AM. It's Cold and snowing in Toronto.

Krav,
Good lookin` start. Keep it up.

Stank,
Good morning, fire it up, I`ll join ya.

Morning O.F.C. !-- got lost doing the E.I.E.I.O. thing !- Go Kraven !-- I change to bloom nutes at same EC/ PPM and PH ! -- I killed a little AK one time with pH shock !- learned my lesson ! Found me a RO system for $145 !-- Anyone got any experience with RO ?-- I want to know what the ppms in my water are !-- gonna start more T.E. and P.C. seed on the 15 th -- got my vermiculite -- wanted to fill one of my 2" baskets with it and start seed directly in aero !- the vermiculite is too fine and would fall thru basket into res. so that's a no go !-- working on something else !-- my Kuerig coffee comes in little plastic cups that fit perfectly into my aero baskets -- been been busy burning holes in one with a hot paper clip !- with bother ? Because I don't have any room except in aero !- Shout out to Umbra !- hope U fell better -- I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone !

Melting snow on the roof ?-- another reason to use LEDs -- can't have the little island critters using my electric meter for a fan either !-- power company WILL tell on U !

Krav,
Good lookin` start. Keep it up.

Thanks Yooper and Keef. I'm such a n00b with the DWC, but so far I have been really pleased. Let's hope the most important half of my grow goes as smooth. Been a dirt farmer for decades, so not new to me by any means, I'm just amazed at how close I feel to my plants....I used to just drop em in the dirt and let them do their thing...DWC, I get to give them love twice a day!

Love me some water farming !-- I can pop a clone in it's basket and foam collar out the box and check root development -- U got no idea what's happening in dirt !- but if I was gonna grow in a warehouse I would probably have to grow in dirt maybe some of that Happy Frog or that sea weed stuff ! I got rosemary growing as a companion plant so I won't have to deal with them evil little spider mite Bastids again !-- I have a religious conviction that I brought them in in the dirt I started those T.E. seed!- Won't happen again ! On power usage - I got an all electric home !-- after these next two lights - No more expanding until I cut power usage -- be changing to a gas stove, water heater and clothes dryer !

Morning everyone. Feeling better. Keef I put some weed and coconut oil together and swallowed it. Slept most of the day. Taking it slowly. Speaking of WV, my youngest did a year at WVU. He talks about it all the time. He loved it there.

Keef, find a pair of panty hose RWS was going to throw out, cut a chunk out of 'em, and line the basket with 'em before you put the vermiculate in.
If you don't want to do that, find a disposable cup that'll fit the hole, pop some small holes around the bottom rim, and use it instead of the basket pots.

I'm on it Hippie !-- no reason I can't start seed in aero ! Got to wait till the 15th -- got no room !-- Umbra got my coconut oil and 00 caps in yesterday !-- Love me some good caps !-- had a nap so I'm doing the Wake and Bake all over again !-- 1:10 time for the afternoon burn !

My peeps !-- U know I have plans to expand from one box at a time in my rotation to two boxes or about a square yd -- Took enough clones on the first to have enough ready for bloom on 15 March ! Two boxes of about 20 clones each !-- My goal -- 500 gms. per meter !-- Widow must know she got competion cause them clones popping roots after a week !- moving a T.E. and P.C. to bloom for sexing on the 15th !-- worst case scenario is I get two males and breed them to my Widow -- White Cookies or White Elephant don't matter test comes with the burn ! What's in a name ? Best case I end up with my two widow lines a T.E. and P.C. clone lines !-- Start 3 P.C. and 3 T.E. on the 15 th. as back up !-- Then Jesus O.G. coming to Texas !- it's gonna be hard to beat my quality come the end of prohibition !

I thought Jesus lived in Texas....oops, i think i just broke two rules... Jesus and texas.. lol

U a bad, bad woman Rose !-- I took the name of the variety as an omen - gots to have it ! Might have to tell people it be something else so they won't hang me up on a mesquite tree !-- U know how they do -- No reference to anything just.saying !

Get me a male Old Gangsta and cross it on the Elephant -- makes me high just thinking about it ! Texas congress starts Feb . 15 - there's 4 proposals that could reach a vote that could legalize it in one form or another -- I'm down here yelling WAIT I AIN'T READY YET !-- but I'm close enough ! Do it !! I dare U !

Gonna try this again. First time when I hit the reply button, it flipped to a different thread, with no post.
Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. Coffee in hand, bowl in the other hand, i`m joining the wake and bake session. Everyone, have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back