Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning weed OFC. Raining here like a cow p$$$ing on a flat rock and it's suppose to be like that for the next 4 days. 6 to 8 inches here and a lot more in the mountains but no snow. We have sky areas that aren't open so we need snow up there plus with no snow pack who knows what the summer will bring as far as water goes. Our community well gets really iffy in the late summer. Time will tell.

Just to let you old farts from the other side know>>> OldMedMan is getting married today to his X who has never moved out. He's in his 70s and probably figures what the hell. Have a great day everyone.

80 here today nice and sunny, looks like the same with a lil morning clouds for tomorrow and Sunday, will be really nice frog the Hightimes Cup

OldMedMan is getting married today to his X who has never moved out. He's in his 70s and probably figures what the hell. Have a great day everyone.

Hope he doesn't wind up remembering why she was an x in the first place! Glad to hear OMM is still alive and kicking.

I knew a guy that had been with his gal for over ten years. They got married and divorced in six months.

I keep my Old Hen around because it would take too damn long to train another one!

Jaga -- first one up starts the Wake and Bake -- it's always morning somewhere !-- things be happening around here all the time ! I'm still growing my same old Widow and added Tranquil Elephantizer and Phantom Cookies - Jesus O.G. will be here soon!-- Umbra pack some caps with weed and swallow them !- U too Jaga !-- I did !-- be able to walk on the ceiling soon !

Good morning weed OFC.
Just to let you old farts from the other side know>>> OldMedMan is getting married today to his X who has never moved out. He's in his 70s and probably figures what the hell.

OMM and Jo getting` hitched today, huh ? Gonna have to stop by and see `em. Them two been fightin` together since I knew `em. Gotta be love. Thanks Beemer.

my brother had a high school girlfriend......he joined the army 3 years later when he got out ,he married her. Six weeks later ,they split and got divorced . she joined the marines. 4 years later she got out. They remarried. lasted 3 weeks. everyone should try at least 2 times is my opinion. my first wife gave me 23 years. I told this one she had to give me at least 27 so I could get my 50 in. We are 15 years now. 12 more for sure I hope. the first 23 felt like 80. this 15 feels like 5 ,so I'm pretty sure we can make it.

Twert me !-- I grew up in the country but I'm a city boy now !-- Hippie got farm animals or is it just chickens !-- Hippie I'm been wondering something -- If Mrs. Hippie is cooking and a recipe and it calls for one egg -- How many Banty eggs does that equal ?-- what if U got turkey eggs ? Ya'll were talking about good women -- RWS is a good woman but she works Fri. ,Sat ,Sunday -7p-7a and Friday afternoon she becomes evil and I cannot defeat her ! That's why I NEED to grow enough weed to get her out of there !

leave it to the fools in that backwards state of oh-hi.... oh-my
musta been from southern oh-high-oh

mental note: check that fence in the backyard, the one between you and the sheep pasture

:48:

ohio is a weird place, on the other side of the sheep pasture is a (light) industrial development, across the street is a 30acre cornfield and two houses down has an outdoor tennis court complete with two story fence and lights.
good thing were in a township and can shoot firearms off on our property or the whole town would go to hell LOL

Keef, the honest answer is it varies. Itty bitty banty eggs - three to one. Larger banty eggs- two. If you've never eaten free range chicken eggs, you're in for a treat. Factory eggs are yellow like the noonday sun. Free range are orange like the setting sun. Night and day difference on the taste. A lot healthier, too.

Joe, took a two holer through south eastern buckeyeville into WV. One of the prettiest rides I've been on. Folks were friendly, too!

Oh no Umbra, that sounds horrible. Sorry that happened. I have never heard of that happening. Did you have the sinus infection for a long time? Sorry you have to go thru that and yes my teeth now all hurt too.

Hippie -- I grew up on free range eggs -- ducks turkeys chickens of all shapes and sizes -- lot of people have no idea what fresh milk taste or how to make butter !-- I was even in the F.F.A. an officier in the club !-- Wonder what them guys would think about growing weed ?- -- Aero and LEDs didn't exist then ! What happened at that livestock show was not my fault !!-- things started innocently and just got totally out of hand ! Po-Po came to the party !

Don't know why I had to share that 'cept I'm lit and was just reminising ! I used to tell people -- if U see me running -- try to stay up cause -- I don't have to outrun the Po-Po -- just U !!

My dad was a great farmer. I wonder what he would think of my grows now. Fresh farm eggs, beef, we had all that, now i pay more for free range, which probably means they go to a bigger pen...

Hippy my husband is from WV. It is beautiful, you are right.

Dutch news reports indicate that the police strategy of looking for snow-free areas is routinely used and
that Dutch authorities have uncovered illegal pot plantations in residential homes throughout the country.

:48: :vap-bobby_on_the_be

View attachment hotair.png

Morning OFC Bowl in hand....wake and bake in progress. Gonna do a res change in a bit then switch bulbs and heat up the HPS.....yup she looks like she is ready to flip...now the fun begins. I'm doing research now as to whether to put flowering nutes in or run veg nutes one more week after the flip to 12/12. Seems to me I should just do up the flowering nutes at the current EC I'm running, but not really sure on the DWC. Here is the pic's of her healed up.....only took three days, in soil it always took 5-7 to see this type of healing. Nice even canopy....this grow is fixing to get epic!

Little bit of insulation would go a long way in alleviating the "hot spot". Stealth mode.

Oops, been up drinking coffee for 2 hours, so get your bowl and let`s have a session of "wake and bake". Any joiners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back