Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F. C. !- Yoop , Giggy -- We it this morning ?-- looks to be a nice day at the beach -- 75+ partly cloudy but socked in by fog so far ! Woke up about 4 from a nightmare !-- dreamed I was outta weed !-- Very Traumatic !-- got up had a cup of coffee and a pipe and went back to bed ! All's well !- Little surprised I didn't get at least a 3 day vacation for being bad !-- It's because of the head injury !- That's my story and I'm sticking to it !

Can anyone recommend a plumber to install a RO system in my grow room ? I may also need an electrician later if U know someone !-- We a different breed ain't we ?-- gotta be a plumber an electrician, carpenter and anything else that 's needed to grow ! Get-R-Done !

I've installed several RO units for friends. Pretty easy. I don't have one, and it's not because I'm cheap. Never could see the point of taking all the goodies out of water just to put 'em back in......

It should be against the law to be this high in Texas !-- Hippie U use well water -- My source water comes from a city water source !- I got your chlorine ,floride, salts and things I can't even spell in my water -- can't even drink it out the tap !- have to use a filter !-- Never installed one but there's a first time for everything !-- I love hanging out with a bunch of stoner pot farmers -- I've learned so much !-- Hippie I wanted to go to a common res. for my boxes -- I just had one question -- would it drain fast enough not to empty the res.!- I learned the answer to that from U !-- Umbra move to Cali. has taught me that I need a$$ kicker of signature plant when the law changes !-- Only way to have something unique is to breed it yourself and keep your mouth shut about what it is ! Or just lie !

Well preparing for another day out at the Hightimes cup today, yesterday was just great.

Umbra those are looking very nice.

Well have a good one fellers

Lyfespan get to go to the Cup and smoke a dab !- I get caught smoking a dab -- I get to go to jail!! -- America !-- gotta Love it ! My time will come one day !-- Teach me well ! When my time comes --I want to blow they mind !-

sweet looking girl Umbra. late bake here. company just left. good day all

Umbra is that a DNA Tangie? Those look awesome well done sir hats off positive vibes bro

Yes, pretty girls indeed, Umbra.

Finally started on cleaning up/out the grow rooms. What a PITA! Dragged a waste paper basket full of dead plants outside and torched 'em in the chimera. Hope the birds enjoyed the buzz.

Got some of the equipment cleaned up but lots more to go. I figure if I spend an honest two hours a day working on it, I should be standing tall in Bristol fashion by Friday. Putting the beans on to soak that a kind member was nice enough to gift me. By the time they pop, I'll have their new home all ready for 'em.

Could have saved myself a lot of plants and grief if I'd just followed Bozzo's golden rule: Once it's outside, leave it outside.
Had to bring in the outside buds last fall due to the late monsoons. Saved the buds, but killed my indoor mothers/clones.

Oh, well. It was time for a new strain. Think I'll stick with the Afghani this winter/spring, keep a male and female inside to breed up some seed stock, and turn the rest loose in the pot pen. Think I'll save the Blue Mountain for this coming fall for an indoor winter crop. That is, unless something else comes up or I change my ever-changing mind.

Then again, the PPG crossed with the Afghani might bring it's harvest time down a few weeks.........:)

Spring will be here before U know it !- Hope U outside guys got your varieties picked out and your seed in hand !-- Be hard to find some in another month !-- I'll be sexing a T.E. and P.C. starting on the first - Take me all spring and summer to get another line developed the way I want it ! I just can't grow a plant in one season and be done with it !-- Old Widow is 18 months old and showing no signs of slowing down !-- Got an e-mail from B.C. Seed today trying to sell me some of their " Forever Bud" !-- They say they can get like 20 something lbs a year from a G.E. plant !-- Should I tell them I can do that with my Widow ? Or any other line I develop ? Ain't there yet but soon !

umbra,
Them some pretty girls ya got there, great growing. And they`re not done yet, only gonna get bigger and prettier.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Fire it up !-- This day has officially started !- Join the Wake and Bake as the bus makes your stop !

I was just laughing at a memory from that other place !-- This lady wanted to know why last year some of her plants had real seedy bud and some had no bud at all !-- The guys were polite !-- I laughed so hard I almost popped a hernia !--

live and learn. good morning ofc. old memories are good. remember when your bag of pot was half seeds.

Bozzo - I remember that when I found something kinda nice for bag weed -- next year I sell that "Sensi" I grew from them seed back to them and they loved it ! Wish I woulda knew U guys back then ! I didn't know squat !

Hippie - it probably wouldn't be as good as U remember anyway !- I mean compared to what U grow now !-- Umbra -- don't be over doing it ! -- Take it easy and heal up some !-- Whatever U got planned for that Tangi can wait a little -- cause I know U gonna do something to it !-- My T.E. and P.C. clones got white spots on the stem -- the spots will become roots in days ! Be bringing Jesus O.G. seed to Texas in nextweek or so !-- My Widow , T.E. the Old Gangsta and some killer Black gonna play the Hoki-Poki ! -- in a prescribed manner !-- U breed monsters -- U get monsters but if U treat those seed like an easter egg hunt and U looking for a golden egg among many -- U get something they will never forget ! Hippie -- I be looking for some sprinkles !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back