Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone..
Nick, i take an indica with 20% amber like your blue dream. I take my sativa's with very little amber, just cloudy.

I am going to try and upload a pic to see if it is still a problem. Our lovely DD, is having issues... darn it. I will see if our Tech admin can help again.. shoot.

I know chirstmas is going to hard for some of you this year... You have had some big losses. So, I am just going to say I hope your have a peace filled holiday and I want to thank you for being such a great group of old farts. What would i do each morning? Who would I smoke with at 5 am? Thank you all.

Hey Keef, When you take your bud, do you wait for amber or milky or do you just go when the bud "looks" right. I take my Sativas when I see the first hint of amber but trying to figure out when is the right time for this Blueberry.:vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon:

Yo Nick...we took a BB X BPU long enough ago that we are smoking on it now...just showing amber was around 54 days..taste of blueberry muffins and will put you too sleep......

I don't know much but I bet U some varieties won't ever show amber !-- What might be perceived as amber might be the brown of a dying plant !-- Another thing I don't do yet but will do regularly later !-- The Widow --If U put her into dark for 24-48 hours before U chop it she'll show U why they call her white !-- Something happens when U do this !-- I don't know enough about it maybe not for all --but for some varieties --U can suck a little more THC out with the dark !-- How long works best --- I don't know !-- To be so simple growing weed gets more and more complicated!

Good morning everyone..
Nick, i take an indica with 20% amber like your blue dream. I take my sativa's with very little amber, just cloudy.

I am going to try and upload a pic to see if it is still a problem. Our lovely DD, is having issues... darn it. I will see if our Tech admin can help again.. shoot.

I know chirstmas is going to hard for some of you this year... You have had some big losses. So, I am just going to say I hope your have a peace filled holiday and I want to thank you for being such a great group of old farts. What would i do each morning? Who would I smoke with at 5 am? Thank you all.

Rose good morning...I have some Nurse Larry finishing up any day now. When do you usually take her...? She is milky now...
May you have a peace filled holiday season also...

I do like that B.B. -- Umbra say he gonna call it B.B. King !-- I got several little Nurse Larry in bloom too along with Master Kush !-- I just don't know what to think about that thing !-- Like an old coffee smell or something but I keep smoking it !-- I kinda like it !-- Be getting a taste of some Purple Haze and Hoe Berry soon too ! -- What's in this pipe ?

After the holidays I need to start getting serious about getting a Rosin Press !-- I keeping us some smoking flowers but I'm pressing the oil out and filling carts !-- Put them in a quart jar and bury them !-- This a prohibition state and I get caught they gonna take everything they can find !--I do not want to have to watch them haul cases of jars out my house !-- So why leave it out where somebody can find it !-- I squash hash and fill carts till prohibition ends !-- Have me a little stock on hand !
Lots of kinds !

Rose good morning...I have some Nurse Larry finishing up any day now. When do you usually take her...? She is milky now...
May you have a peace filled holiday season also...

I like my NL to get amber a bit as she is such good medicine when she is well done.. It isn't a day time for sure, but she is worth the wait. Day 60-63 is usual for me to take her. Hugs Cane.

B.B. and Nurse Larry ? -- That 2 of my 60 day finishers !-- Give or take a couple day !-- Need a couple more and they coming !--
Hey I need some 411 !-- When I press the hash and have those left over pucks -- Can I just drop them into some Everclear ?-- Then later strain it and evaporate it for RSO ?
Hey Rose any idea when da Purple Haze finishes ?-- The Purple pheno is beautiful !--

I took her befor amber cause I like the speedy high. That is one of my all time favorite smoke. No hermie issues? I am going to grow that again one day. She is so pretty and she was bred by a very special man.

Morning Potheads. Happy Christmas Eve. Im going to watch Football and Drink cold beer all day. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

B.B. and Nurse Larry ? -- That 2 of my 60 day finishers !-- Give or take a couple day !-- Need a couple more and they coming !--
Hey I need some 411 !-- When I press the hash and have those left over pucks -- Can I just drop them into some Everclear ?-- Then later strain it and evaporate it for RSO ?
Hey Rose any idea when da Purple Haze finishes ?-- The Purple pheno is beautiful !--
I take the left over puck and put them in my green dragon mason jar, then later I filter it out.

Thank you for all the replies. I take my Sativa a the first sign of amber. If I take it too early it makes me have panic attacks. Later it gives ya energy and makes me creative (at least in my own mind I'm creative. I don't really know much about heavy Indicas.Smell is awesome though, can't wait to taste it!:joint4:

Got some things to do in the grow after I get back from the store !-- D.D. has to work tonight and been up cooking a cake and didn't have enough of something for the icing !-- I might better just hot box this pipe and keep my mouth shut !-- My mouth gets me in so much trouble !--- That thing where U know U should just shut up ? --Well mine's broken !-- As if ya'll don't already know that !

Rose I think I'm only gonna be able to keep that Medicine Woman pheno of Nurse Larry and that Purple pheno of Purple Haze !-- I will get confused trying to keep 2 phenos of a variety --This little Star Baby made it easier to choose which Hoe Berry to keep !-- I got plans for the girl !-- I need a better labeling system !--
I got something else sexing too !-- This exactly why I need a better labeling system !-- Don't tell me it's because I smoke too much weed !-- That ain't gonna change so I need another plan that doesn't rely on my poor memory ! -- What was I saying !-- Happened again !-- Dam !

Umbra is the BPU the father or the mom of the GDP-X-BPU -- GDP was the dad ? --I know I probably ask before !-- I ask because I see something in it !-- This is a keeper !-- Don't know what the flavor will be but it's gonna be a monster !

My special needs poodle Howad is sick, throwing up and shooting ****.. Gave him kaopectate and he threw it up. emergency room? please no. He will dehydrate quickly.. He has been panting all morning...

He is a very finicky eater so I don't think so. It is like he has the stomach flu... poor mr rb has cleaned up all the messes as I will puke... I hope he gets over it.. You know what is weird?
Our kids from seattle (T&B) have been here when our last 3 dogs have died. It is always a holiday... And they are on their way.. Howard is only 4...he won't die,,but it does make me think... Squse me while i go barf...

Rose -- If it's not one thing it's another !-- Tell Howard I said get well ! -- I got part my errands done !-- Got the stuff D.D. wanted !-- I still got a quart of Strawberry Brandy and a couple joints to drop off !-- Somebody bout to get lit up and don't even know it yet ! -- He thinks the joints are from California -- We can't grow that kinda stuff down here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back