Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks folks, I was surprised at how compact they stayed. The buds are very dense and they appear to all want to progress at their own rate.:48::48::48: For some reason the one shot straight up and the main cola's are huge compared to the other 3. I think I have some more seeds so I'll have to run this again and go for quantity next time.

Looking good Nick. Cant wait to see your harvest.
I was trying to read your Tattoo. I have a few of those myself,,,,,,Lol

What up Hopper ?

Nick that B.B. grow baseball bat bud if U let her !-- U need to pick up out a fine lady and get to cloning her !

Ya'll are bad people !-- Last night there was this lady lost her father during the holidays last year and has a busted knee this year !-- She was having a bad day !-- A bottle of Strawberry Wine and a fat Master Kush bud showed up !-- There's an old stoner old west that sends me stuff sometimes and I know this guy who makes a little wine !-- Knocked her right off the Facebook thingy !-- I don't Facebook --They be some people who would just as soon see me taking a dirt nap !

Looking good Nick. Cant wait to see your harvest.
I was trying to read your Tattoo. I have a few of those myself,,,,,,Lol

That one says Jacqueline. I have 3 kids and they are on my forearms. I got more but they are mc related, prolly not appropriate for here.

Ya'll are bad people !-- Last night there was this lady lost her father during the holidays last year and has a busted knee this year !-- She was having a bad day !-- A bottle of Strawberry Wine and a fat Master Kush bud showed up !-- There's an old stoner old west that sends me stuff sometimes and I know this guy who makes a little wine !-- Knocked her right off the Facebook thingy !-- I don't Facebook --They be some people who would just as soon see me taking a dirt nap !

I will have to agree with you I don't do the Facebook either way too much drama and ** on there although I won't lie I do miss checking out things like a bandit spaces that was on there hope you're having a good morning buddy i'm trying for a few more skunks again today I sure hope I get a couple the scenes are finicky little buggers p.s Keef you need to quit smoking out of the crappy metal pipe that **** is bad for you :48:

Keef i've been thinking about building a breeding box something with a small window in it that I can cover up a reservoir in the bottom to keep them fed and a piece of Lexon to separate the lights from the plant that way I can install a couple sprinkler heads in there so I after they've been in there for a few days I can give them a quick shower off before I even open the doors and put her back in with the rest of the girls to finish doing her thing what do you think

I know Bud !-- The taste of weed didn't use to matter cause it was all brick !-- I got to have one with some weight to it !-- In case I need it to be way far away from me !-- Something I can chunk a long ways !-- I'll still get the beat down but they ain't finding that pipe !-- I most certainly plan on getting off the metal pipe !-- Couple month I should be growing enough to start pressing some oil for an e-cig cartridge! -- D.D. don't got such good lungs !-- I smoked cigarettes for 30-40 years and my lungs give me no problem !-- Weather front moving thru though and my face be bothering me ! - I got a plastic bong but it's broke !-- Order papers by the box so got plenty !-- I just like a little pipe !--

Bud, I have an old shipping crate that I converted into a grow box. I was considering using it for the breeding space. I have a piece of glass that seals the light from the grow space and a fan to vent it. A separate fan to vent the box that can be timed to compliment CO2 injections if necessary. It has an external carbon filter, and I was going to run it on the back porch to keep it away from all the other plants.

I know Bud !-- The taste of weed didn't use to matter cause it was all brick !-- I got to have one with some weight to it !-- In case I need it to be way far away from me !-- Something I can chunk a long ways !-- I'll still get the beat down but they ain't finding that pipe !-- I most certainly plan on getting off the metal pipe !-- Couple month I should be growing enough to start pressing some oil for an e-cig cartridge! -- D.D. don't got such good lungs !-- I smoked cigarettes for 30-40 years and my lungs give me no problem !-- Weather front moving thru though and my face be bothering me ! - I got a plastic bong but it's broke !-- Order papers by the box so got plenty !-- I just like a little pipe !--
Find a nice stone pipe. Weight is good for chucking. No issues with metal.

I hear you there buddy i'd have to say I use my pipe about 50% of the time as well :vap_bong__emoticon:

Bud, I have an old shipping crate that I converted into a grow box. I was considering using it for the breeding space. I have a piece of glass that seals the light from the grow space and a fan to vent it. A separate fan to vent the box that can be timed to compliment CO2 injections if necessary. It has an external carbon filter, and I was going to run it on the back porch to keep it away from all the other plants.

I really like that idea man I bet you it is going to work very well plus then you you don't have to worry about pollinating any of the other ones definitely take a lot of the stress out of breeding hope you're having a good morning buddy

That would work !- If U gonna do some breeding a breeding area is a good idea !-- I'm looking for a special boy right now !-- I collect the pollen in a paper bag and use a little paint brush to apply it to the intended !-- When I get a male I want to breed -- I take a clone just like my girls !-- Then I can bring everyone up at the same age -- So U have fresh pollen when U need it ! -- I'll even keep him with the girls until one of the balls about to open up --Then he got to go somewhere else !-- I've used outside in winter down here as a boy bloom grow !-- Keep him da hell away from my girls !-- One male at a time in bloom !-- If some pollen gets loose U know who dad was !

Umbra I was checking out that video you posted about making the Rosen Press the only part I'm a little bit confused on is where you would get the heating elements it works out I have some aluminum plates already precut in the garage exactly the same as the ones on that video so I figured I would start there

So I took down one of the white OG's yesterday I would have to say she looks pretty tasty can't wait to test her out

791445403f032ecb0a51da9ee990c428.jpg

b2835c5f6790034dec2d49cb5ddf4813.jpg

8e7257755261a5452c0ef9754db1d9d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umbra it is about time U start breeding again !
Been looking at that too Bud !-- U need a heat controller and I think those blocks got a heating element in them !-- That the guts of it -- a heat controller and the blocks !---Must be a thousand ways to press them together !-- I get me an air ram cylinder !-- Daddy did hydrolic and pneumatics! -- I got a working knowledge !-- I used to run punches and presses fabbing stuff at the job !-- I believe I can put a press together !-- Just as soon buy something already built and just work it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back