Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra it is about time U start breeding again !
Been looking at that too Bud !-- U need a heat controller and I think those blocks got a heating element in them !-- That the guts of it those a heat controller and the blocks !---Must be a thousand to press them together !-- I get me an air ram cylinder !-- Daddy did hydrolic and pneumatics! -- I got a working knowledge !-- I used to run punches and presses fabbing stuff at the job !-- I believe I can put a press together !-- Just as soon buy something already built and just work it!

Keef i'm a master at hydraulics that's my Number one passion I like to build cars the jump way the hell off the ground just getting too old to be rolling around on the ground beating on metal wrapping frames and stuff like that so I decided to take up my second passion which is creating my own medicine I'm so sick of all the pills the doctor like to give me I never felt so horrible in my life on top of all the injections they kept giving me into my neck I would have to say I have a much better quality of life now than I did then

Here's a pic of me playing with one of the cars I built
a9c49b7db25754a4e035c7141900f191.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umbra I was checking out that video you posted about making the Rosen Press the only part I'm a little bit confused on is where you would get the heating elements it works out I have some aluminum plates already precut in the garage exactly the same as the ones on that video so I figured I would start there
Amazon or ebay will work. I search for T shirt transfer equipment. In this case fish hatchery equipment, lol.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N2RBWVO/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HVA23CK/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some of those hash oil cartridges from the weed store !-- 70% THC !-- Sure we can handle it but normal casual tokers don't need something that strong !-- I seen what this weed we grow does to people who don't smoke like we do !-- Cutting that Rosen Press oil in half for Liquid Weed will still rock they world !
It's gonna be real hard for the po-po to find these THC carts without harassing a lot of innocent folks !
Just saying !--

Bud I was a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade !-- Sheet was killing me slowly !-- I went thru cold turkey withdrawals and without D.D. it may have killed me !-- I quit the doctors !-- I take my caps and I used to think I knew how to grow weed till I stumbled found out I didn't know squat about growing !-- We get recently hit weed Independence again after the bug wars !-- I ain't out to win no grower of the year award but I need my medicine !-- I got time to get good later !-- 2 heavy users D.D. got her own health problems --Takes awhile to break even !

Yesser,,doing fine my friend. Just playen wit ya bout yur car Bro. Thats cool.

I need one that can hold some weight and go very fast and looks like anything else on the street !

Hey Bud since U ain't afraid of a little in line pressure -- Go take a look at that Simply "C" Super Critical CO2 hash Oil extractor !-- I was saving up for one because that was the kind of oil was in those cartridges I got !
Then Umbra turned us on to that Rosin Press !-- U know those ceramic hair iron things like women's use !-
Don't try to use it as a press !-- It did not turn out well for me !-- Pretty sure U could make one yourself !

I need one that can hold some weight and go very fast and looks like anything else on the street !

Hey Bud since U ain't afraid of a little in line pressure -- Go take a look at that Simply "C" Super Critical CO2 hash Oil extractor !-- I was saving up for one because that was the kind of oil was in those cartridges I got !
Then Umbra turned us on to that Rosin Press !-- U know those ceramic hair iron things like women's use !-
Don't try to use it as a press !-- It did not turn out well for me !-- Pretty sure U could make one yourself !

Keef I'm definitely going to make one especially with Umbra pointing me in the right direction

I found one for $250 plus those little mesh nylon or metal tea bags !-- Looks like U might better set to make hash too !-- Apparently squashing hash instead of flowers and stuff seems to be the way to go !
I was asking about what to do with the squashed pucks !-- Umbra say drop them in some Everclear! -- Get the left over goodies out for medicine ! -- Umbra really jacked me with that Rosin Press !-- I had a plan to have one of those CO2 extractors and soon the law looked like it might change I was gonna start buying all that worthless trim off U guys ! -- Not a problem !-- Lots of people could benefit from cartridges!

I found one for $250 plus those little mesh nylon or metal tea bags !-- Looks like U might better set to make hash too !-- Apparently squashing hash instead of flowers and stuff seems to be the way to go !
I was asking about what to do with the squashed pucks !-- Umbra say drop them in some Everclear! -- Get the left over goodies out for medicine ! -- Umbra really jacked me with that Rosin Press !-- I had a plan to have one of those CO2 extractors and soon the law looked like it might change I was gonna start buying all that worthless trim off U guys ! -- Not a problem !-- Lots of people could benefit from cartridges!

You should send me the link for the one for 250

Bud I don't do computer stuff good and I don't know how to post a link !-- I Googled --Rosin Press and lots of stuff with pics came up I found several I like !

Keef,,,all ya has to do Little Brother is put your POINTER over the Address Bar at the top of the page that your on,,right click(a box will pop up)scroll down and click on Cut.
Now go back to OFC and right click over the box you type in(a box will pop up) scroll down and click paste. And thats it Bro.
Here is a tutorial on You Tube [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6xFKvCeD0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7PtuiBlqww[/ame]

Hopper could U repeat that part after Keef ? -- Is that English ?

Hippy I just got back from the shipping place and they closed today so your seed sitting on the bar !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back