Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know those feelings about demons. That is why I was posting, so, much early this morning. We don't have the same demons. But, my mind F*** with me endlessly sometimes. Kraven my psychiatrist left to, now, I'm lost. I have to talk to a picture on a computer. Now, that S****. I sure miss her (psy). We talk the real talk. Almost called the Hot Line early this morning just to talk, but, I didn't want the po po out here and have them carry me away. Not, at this time. Take Care Kraven. Hay, Kraven, how, much mj, do you put in your Brownie Mix? I try it once, and I'll think, I'll add more herb.

Rose, I'm sorry to hear about Howard. My thought go out to you. How is he feeling now?

Mail Santa came to my house today. Brought me my 3 inch pipe with screens. Smoking my hash. Love that buzz and taste. My glass pipes just were not buying it.

Ness another one needs to be on caps or edibles regularly !-- Grow-grow - grow Ness !--U need to take a daily dose of weed !--

Got high and fell off my soap box !- What was I preaching about ? -I do that U know ? - I make my caps outta decarbed trim Kraven !-- Unless I want to get very high ! - I find it easier to control dosage with caps !-- RSO dose the size of a grain of rice ? -- Sometimes it's a big grain sometimes smaller !-- I do better with caps !-- U ain't gonna cover it up with THC Kraven !-- This is PTSD medicine it allows U to deal with the demons on your own terms !-- Yeah I know about the demons !-- THC / CBDs is a weapon it'll help put them back on a leash !

Maybe my tolerance is whacked but, I fill the cap with rso...no grain of rice.

Umbra U say that just to make me feel better ? -- I got a bit of a tolerance too !-- I'm not sure I ever been too high !-- Normal people though ? --a grain of rice !

Evening OFC
One more day at work and 5 days off.
Got my order from Nirvana Took me 15 min to find and extract the seeds
Time for a Buzz

Hippy I like looking for seed in a seed order !-What did U get ?- Dude U got seed sitting on my bar !-- Dam I forgot Cuz !-- They can't leave till 3 tommorrow !-- I'm slow but I do get it done , ask around ! --I knew there really was something I was supposed to do !

Cleaning out the other half of the garage today it's been quite an adventure I've owned this house for over 10 years done nothing but build cars and continuous projects I tell you I'm finding stuff in the weirdest places I said to the wife I don't mind getting rid of a lot of the stuff but then she said you need to get rid of those 18 inch base bins I said hell no how am I supposed to make the girls dance :banana: she just gave me a funny look and walked out of the garage hope everybody's having a good day :joint4:

No worries Cuz.
Seed I got 10 regular seed of AK48
Genetics Colombian Gold x Thai x Mexican x Afghani
Plant Type Hybrid
Cultivation Indoor, Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Height Medium
Average Yield 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 7 - 9 weeks
THC High
CBD Medium
Effect Happy, Euphoric, Relaxed
Flavor Sweet, Earthy, Flowery
Medical Stress, Depression, Insomnia
The bold text is why I got that one

and it came with 10 unknown
I have another order on the way it
Misty Kush Medusa (Misty x White Widow x Skunk) x Master Kush

No worries Cuz.
Seed I got 10 regular seed of AK48
Genetics Colombian Gold x Thai x Mexican x Afghani
Plant Type Hybrid
Cultivation Indoor, Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Height Medium
Average Yield 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 7 - 9 weeks
THC High
CBD Medium
Effect Happy, Euphoric, Relaxed
Flavor Sweet, Earthy, Flowery
Medical Stress, Depression, Insomnia
The bold text is why I got that one

and it came with 10 unknown
I have another order on the way it
Misty Kush Medusa (Misty x White Widow x Skunk) x Master Kush

Those sound pretty tasty my friend :48:

Get'm wet Hippy !-- I loose lots of stuff but then sometimes like today I find stuff !-- Been outta Nurse Larry for a week or whatever !-- (it's all the same day to me ) -- I was emptying the trash under the end table and found one dem big pill bottles full of NL. !-- I'm gonna call it a good day !

I'm scared of them free seed they send !-- Place yourself in my situation !-- U just found out U really don't know squat about growing weed and U got plants vegging away and just discovered U can root a weed cutting !-- Then right there in front your eyes with the lights on 18/6 a friggin plant goes into bloom !-- I didn't know what an auto was all I thought was this ain't right !---What da hell ? -- Weed don't do this U have to be outside or flip the lights to send a plant to bloom !-- The rooted cuts were blooming too !-- I had questions !-- I kilt that demon possessed abomination !-- That just not right for a plant to do that !

When I find a male ak48 We gonna make some beans. Heck one of them over in the
paper towel might just be one.
I like to share seed,

Get'm wet Hippy !-- I loose lots of stuff but then sometimes like today I find stuff !-- Been outta Nurse Larry for a week or whatever !-- (it's all the same day to me ) -- I was emptying the trash under the end table and found one dem big pill bottles full of NL. !-- I'm gonna call it a good day !

I would say that is definitely a good fine the only thing I found today was a little bit of white powdery mildew so I cranked everything up to 39 to 40° for about two hours and sprayed everything down with some hydrogen peroxide plus cleaning the other side of the garage found some interesting things but nothing as good as that :48: P.S Rock wool socks you will never find it in my garden again

Hey St Nick you gonna fully enclose it . Been thinking of doing the same thing.

Well I was pretty afraid that when I went in there after it being at 41° I got us for about two hours to an a half hours I thought they'd be all wilted and unhappy looking but this is how they look
68cd913644207cda6aca8aa92c6e8985.jpg

d2f817d6af7ea5ee4ab5f87de4b75544.jpg

02d0a4743c27fd0f79be38e15a89e7eb.jpg

Hey St Nick you gonna fully enclose it . Been thinking of doing the same thing.

That's the plan. Board and batten hardwood siding, more insulation , Help, I may even replace the trailer with a stickbuilt right under the roof I'm building now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back