Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef he has been trying to get me a nightshade,

I have all but given up hope of getting enough NS beans now to do a pheno hunt. I really really wanna get some beans....but the USDA said my last set from attitude ....well seems they didn't have the proper papers to import plant matter into the US....sneaky bastids.

The USDA did send me my 200.00 set of socks and a nice letter though........I gotta really find a way to get some...it has become more than a simple quest now, it is one half of the breeding project I have planned and I cannot move forward till I have enough bean stock to do a proper pheno hunt. :aok:

Here all this time I thought pineapple express was a cindy thing, it is not, it is trainwreck and Hawaiian. Smokes good, a little too clear... jaw clinching bud. Better switch to something else..

hi Kraven. Hi budlight, Umbra, still giggling.

Yes Ma'am , PE gives me the noids....and I can't seem to shut up...way too fast for my taste.

Bud I'll be sexing 4 -- Plants from Umbra that might be what U looking for !-- That mighty BPU crossed on GDP ! -I'm looking to keep a male !-- Pretty- tasty -and potent !- I haven't smoked it -but -Umbra whether it is skill or luck ? -- He got the touch !-- U use a male outta Umbra's Bunch U can't go wrong ! -- Ain't nothing he got that is gonna take away any potency - Bud if U get a Nurse Larry boy !-- Excellent choice !-- He'll add mystery !-- Makes U take another toke to try to identify that terepene profile !--

Dog -- I think that package musta just got lost !-- The was no one to return it to if there was a problem !-- Dam they was some nice stuff in there !-- I was gonna impresses Dog with -- Dog I'm not gonna tell U the varieties that were in the really --It'd bum us both out ! -- I 'd like to send another package where the see are concealed --- I can hind sheet good ! -- Maybe after the first I send U a dozen or so seed concealed so That U will have trouble finding !-- There is always another way !-- U can go to some place that rents mail boxes and use it only for seed shipments !-- I still owe U a hash oil cart !-- I said I would get U one !-- Southern Boys need to know what is happening in the weed world !--If I can't get U one maybe someone -- It would be wrong to finish that hash oil statement! -- U need to know what is out there !

I am not paranoid, just tired and speedy... not a great thing. I will have another cup of coffee and straighten up. lol... I need to de Christmas so that is good. I am fighting a bit of depression with the kids gone and this is my mom's anniversary of dying... We sang her out.. Poor lady's last breaths were spent listening to us harmonize. Ten years ago today.. for some reason this decade anniversary has been on my mind for a week. Now it is here.. So my job is to be grateful for everything. I am working on it. Wow, I think I just threw up on all of you. sorry to share. I better get busy after wallowing in it for a bit.

Rose that was an awesome thing you did for your lovely Mother. And i totally understand your sadness. Smile Rose because she will always be with you.

Umbra U should know I'm just playing !-- My thought was I press out enough oil anyway I can and use that cart income to finance and nice Rosin Press !--

Kraven -- I have one feminized NS seed! -- Belongs to U if U want it ! -- Can we find a male !-- Bred them and U have a mess of seed to work thru and U can continue on your quest ?

I have all but given up hope of getting enough NS beans now to do a pheno hunt. I really really wanna get some beans....but the USDA said my last set from attitude ....well seems they didn't have the proper papers to import plant matter into the US....sneaky bastids.

The USDA did send me my 200.00 set of socks and a nice letter though........I gotta really find a way to get some...it has become more than a simple quest now, it is one half of the breeding project I have planned and I cannot move forward till I have enough bean stock to do a proper pheno hunt. :aok:

If you want get them sent to me and I'll get my kids to make you a really cool birthday card and hide them in the card and send them to you just thinking as a last resort for you

Bud I'll be sexing 4 -- Plants from Umbra that might be what U looking for !-- That mighty BPU crossed on GDP ! -I'm looking to keep a male !-- Pretty- tasty -and potent !- I haven't smoked it -but -Umbra whether it is skill or luck ? -- He got the touch !-- U use a male outta Umbra's Bunch U can't go wrong ! -- Ain't nothing he got that is gonna take away any potency - Bud if U get a Nurse Larry boy !-- Excellent choice !-- He'll add mystery !-- Makes U take another toke to try to identify that terepene profile !--

Dog -- I think that package musta just got lost !-- The was no one to return it to if there was a problem !-- Dam they was some nice stuff in there !-- I was gonna impresses Dog with -- Dog I'm not gonna tell U the varieties that were in the really --It'd bum us both out ! -- I 'd like to send another package where the see are concealed --- I can hind sheet good ! -- Maybe after the first I send U a dozen or so seed concealed so That U will have trouble finding !-- There is always another way !-- U can go to some place that rents mail boxes and use it only for seed shipments !-- I still owe U a hash oil cart !-- I said I would get U one !-- Southern Boys need to know what is happening in the weed world !--If I can't get U one maybe someone -- It would be wrong to finish that hash oil statement! -- U need to know what is out there !

Keef I would definitely be interested in something like that trust me if I can get it to come out right you would love this colour purple i'll do some digging around on my old external hard drive see if I can come up with a proper pick

I got some Purple Bud !-- I got GDP-X-B.R. -- That Black Rose !-- and a couple "The White -x-Black Rose !- that haven't been sexed !-- I'm after colors and taste ! - I also got one called Rose's Purple Haze -- Blueberry lemonade with purple bud !--- I've also got a couple seed for something called Mazar -- Anyone tell me what I got cause it's feminized !-- Mane I get lit up in the morning!

I got some Purple Bud !-- I got GDP-X-B.R. -- That Black Rose !-- and a couple "The White -x-Black Rose !- that haven't been sexed !-- I'm after colors and taste ! - I also got one called Rose's Purple Haze -- Blueberry lemonade with purple bud !--- I've also got a couple seed for something called Mazar -- Anyone tell me what I got cause it's feminized !-- Mane I get lit up in the morning!

Hahaha trust me I'm right there with you I haven't been able to put this OG down all morning :48: The best thing about the Mendocino Purps
Is the taste I've never tasted anything like it it's so sweet you'd never forget it and the purple colour is really awesome to

Bud --I had to pick up D.D. 's 'scripts so I swung by the beach and snapped a pic of the beach for ya !--
Low 60's -- crowded up around the heater and the snowbirds be out frolicking in the 70 degree F. Surf !-- Winds blowing and over cast !--

Wow.

Kraven, could the seeds be sent to another address? Has to be a way to get them in.
I bet the return address from the seed bank throws a flag.

My life is complete, thank you Umbra....LOLOLOLOLOl

Thats not funny Rose,,its proof that Elvis is still alive. Maybe too many steroids caused a little shrinking, ,but there he is. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back