Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a month or so before I can test it !-- We got enough until then but none to be playing with !-- In the mean time maybe I build me something stronger !-- Oil come out hash easier than bud won't it ?

High in the hotel. Going on a road trip with the grandkids to see me Pops in the morning.
Stay high folks

High Hippy ? -- It's what we do !--

Wonder how much pressure Lyfespan could get on that hand vice Rosin Press in that pic he posted a while back ? -- I'm thinking it was a little less that the number Umbra quoted !

Any ya'll that works steel already built one of these in your mind fixing the flaws !-- I don't got access to metal working machines any more ! -- Betcha I be pressing oil fore U know it !

Mr. Rosin and all them can keep they technology !-- What U seeing is the development of the Keef Press !
Not what U see up there but what I see in my mind !-- Notice my minimalist approach ? -- Not nairy one of them could say I infringed on they patent if I was to start making them either !-- I got no heated blocks -- oven comes with a thermostat !-- Insert evil laugher here ! -- I used to bust patents for a living !-- Can't touch this !-- I got no interest in manufacturing any more ! -- I just want a cheap simple easy way to make oil for cartridges !-- Maybe I start like this and let the carts buy me one them up town machines with bells and whistles and stuff !

hello i've been lurking for awhile and thought i would say hello. i'm one of giggy's coworkers. giggy told me to introduce myself. i'm on the younger side so i stay quite and read a lot. anyway i wanted to say hello.

Morning EC, Giggy and I are also friends. Pull up a chair, knowledge is free. What are your plans?

Morning YD, I was just thinking about you and your family. Hope all is well. Peace

Morning O.F.C. !--
E.C. Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- It's more of a community than a nursing home !--
Wake and Bake !--Time to fire it up !

Dog -- I'm run out and get me a ball joint press !--Cuz I don't even know what that is !

I want to told ya'll something !-- We share genetics to some dam fine weed don't we ?--

Kraven, we are doing well. Thank you.
It is the last day of the year the shop, the stoopedist day of the year here. I will be glad for it to be over. I don't do well with folks when they act up, I am very direct and have a habit of telling someone what they need to hear, not what they want to hear.
Keef a ball joint press is a very heavy duty C clamp, try to find a cheap one, I have a $150 set that works as well as the $700 sets. It may not be what you need, hydraulic pressure is probably what you will need to get your pressures. Maybe fab up something with a bottle jack?

Anything else got this Master Kush thing going on !-- First toke I thought --I don't know if I like this !-- It got me ya'll !--Slipped up and got all next to me ! -- I'm a fan !-- I got some stuff in bloom I've never had before --The smells ? -- I love this sheet Mane !

Morning Dog !-- I hear ya !- Never know what U gonna find in the tool department !-- I kinda got this !
U heard --There's many paths to the dank ?-- There's many ways to do this !-- Squish that oil out and mix maybe 2-3 drops of desired terepenes --Good mix -- Then we smoking hash oil out an e-cig in front the po-po and no one even knows !

Gooood Morning O.F.C....
Anyone try to rig up a porta power as a press:?
Puffin..:)........:48:

Like what runs those Jaws of Life fire dept uses ? -- Did a little looking around when I Googled --Rosin Press !-- They got some cheap functional machines !-- Got to do 2 things --Heat it up to the right temp and use heavy pressure to press out the oil !--- More pressure more of the oil U can press out !-- I could see droplets of oil coming out when I played with a hot flat hair iron -- That's all I needed to know !-- So maybe I won't get a high return without extreme pressure -- A fellow still needs some weed for cannacaps !- It be decarbed already !-- Some oil and cannacaps ?

In the tool dept they got these wide flat jaws on a vise grip !-- Ain't nothing wrong with simple sheet !

I got a question !-- If U took RSO and mixed it in some powdered weed and let it sit and obsorb good -- If U then pressed that weed -- Would U get clean oil ?

Keef, my vote is no on that. Good morning by the way!

Yes we do have some fine genetics all up in here.

As keef said, this pot isn't going to smoke itself.

Welcome evil clown, EC, how are you doing? welcome to this place... Giggy is a friend of ours for sure.

Mr Cane, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back