Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rose !-- I was thinking the same thing -but - U know I'll have to find out !-- Spending a few minutes and a pipe with D.D. before she goes down for the day !-- First of 4 -12 's in a row ! - We were just talking about a travel assignment she still working !-- U bred a trick pony with this Nurse Larry !-- Tricky !-Tricky !
It's trick is that U think U should be able to identify that smell and taste so U take another toke !-- Da Nurse got U now ! -- U never figure out that terepene profile but U end HIGH !

kraven, keef and rosebud thank you for the welcome. rosebud thank you for getting my account straightened out for me. kraven i have a small indoor set up that giggy told me how to set up. i have never ordered seeds but giggy has shared plants with me. right now i have a bubba kush that he give me to make more room in his box. it is already in flower and i hope it doesn't get no taller. he gave me some nice rooted clones of a sour diesel that he has but they had to go out side cause they got real tall. giggy is good to be around, but right now he is not talking to any body, but in his words you are all good folks to chat with.

G13 and I don't always see eye to eye but U can't fault the man's grow skills !--U got to respect that !-- Had Dog up to speed in one grow cycle !
I got to pH veg --Check on that Wonder Berry that might be a boy and run some errands !-- I got an empty fermenter !-- Pick up a bag of frozen Strawberries while I'm out ?

Glad to have U around EC !-- Some of us -- We got problems !-- Ain't no perfect people up in here !-- Soon as things settle down after the holidays I got some lights to send to Giggy -I bet he can fix them !--If he can -- He gonna need a bigger grow !- One day maybe we won't have to hide !-- I'm growing something I got from Giggy !-- Nice feminized Barney's Farm Night Shade !-- I'm a cloner --She be around awhile !

Just beautiful G13 I bet that's going to be some absolutely tasty medicine my friend hope everyone is off to an excellent start this morning :48:

Keef he has been trying to get me a nightshade, just have not had a chance. Still have not found a new address to use yet.
We all have the days we are better off alone.

So I have been looking around for something to cross my Mendocino Purps with but the thing is I really don't want to change anything about this plant my problem is is she's about seven years old at the minimum it's the clone version not the seed version I've been doing some reading on the seed version and it really cannot compare to the clone version and I don't want to use the seed version because it's much weaker what do you guys think I should try to cross her with

Hey Umbra would you mind if maybe i used your BB King to cross with the Mendocino Purps :48: I bet those two flavours combined would be pretty amazing not to mention some pretty awesome purple

Good Morning all. Good to see new faces. Welcome evilclown. Keef good luck with making the rosin. IMO it is just easier to use a hydraulic press from Harbor Freight. I have photos from the wedding. The female midget rabbi dressed as Elvis was quite a sight. Good start to the new year, lol.

Hey Umbra would you mind if maybe i used your BB King to cross with the Mendocino Purps :48: I bet those two flavours combined would be pretty amazing not to mention some pretty awesome purple
Sounds good to me.

Has anyone had the Mendocino Purps I know myself I would have to say it's been one of my favourite strain since I've tried it about seven years ago when I first came to Canada

Umbra, post them or it never happened.. LOL I wish I was there. how was the date? That is the funniest thing..

She is here now. We are going out to breakfast. The photos are on her phone. I will see what I can do about posting some.

Morning friends. Hope yall have a great Weekend.
Hey Rose my dog had another seizure last night. Didn't seem to be as bad as the last one,,but its still horrible to watch. 1st one in a month,,so i know the oil is helping.
Im uping his dosage a little.

Oh shoot WH, I am sorry to hear that. I hope the oil continues to help him.

Umbra, that would be so cool... good luck with breakfast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back