Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !
61 years of things like this Dog ain't nothing new always happens at the worse time too !-- D.D.'s nephew is coming over from east Texas to pick the car up and put a used engine in it for us !-- Just gotta find the money to pay for it !-- If it ain't one thing it's another ! --When the smoke clears I'll still be standing !

keef, if its anything like my experiance, as soon as you gain a good foothold again, something else is around the corner. life is a series of setbacks. well, mine is it seems.
well, 2017, wow its here already. here's to a better year!!
i woke up a few days ago to a wet floor, found some shingles had blown off my roof. my dad and I replaced the missing shingles and got it fixed up.
I bought a small rubbermaid container to make a 12 spot bubble cloner. I love using the bubble cloner, but i can only use it during the winter time. house gets too hot during the summer.

10 years before Katrina the first house D.D. and I had burned down !-- Came home from Dallas to find nothing but ashes !-- We got experience at hard times !--Too much experience !-- I know high people in low places !-- Time to work !

Dog get U some of those blue ice freezer things !-- U gotta
clone in the summer !-- Drop one of those in the cloner and replace it morning and evening should keep the water cool enough !-- Worked for me till I solved my problem ! -- I know what U mean about life being a series of disasters !-- Ever since the Dog showed up he's reminded me of a younger Keef !
Finish this pipe and go see if the girls are still alive !

Keef, we do what we have to to survive. I know i have.
I tried to keep the temps down, it works better for me to use peat pucks to clone in, water cloning is just easier to me. but with higher temps the peat works fine. funny, as it gets cold, the peat pucks stop working and the bubble cloner works better.

Morning O.F.C. ...Man it's cold here....29* feels like 20* looks like a 3 too 4 day trend...
No snow here yet Rose...
Keef stay with it Bro you will get thru this.....
..............:48..........

I never tried cloning with the pucks !-- I spray them from fresh cut to harvest ! - About all I got left to do is fine tune the nutes !--
When it comes to lights the Mars work O.K. but I do believe LEDs are the future for growing !-- Looks like it need to learn to build light boards !-- I get Hippy to tell me where to get the board material itself !- The rest is just tedious soldering !--

my mom said if i didn't have any thing nice to say to be quiet.

Funny, I never listened to Mom when I wuz growing up. Now I notice myself doing things like she did. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Rose it's all fun and games till it hits 110 in the shade for 3 months !-- Then I be day dreaming about snow !
Nick them seed scared me I hope they do U right !-- I couldn't bring myself to kill that little male last night but he getting close to opening some flowers -- I moved him back to veg to get him away from my girls !--If he open some flowers I'll collect some pollen !-- This Hoe Berry is da bomb but it stretches so much !-- The boy is a Williams Wonder - Plush Berry cross !-- I get some pollen I'll fix that !

Good morning everyone it's a nice chilly -26° today or I'm starting to really hate this cold weather usually we get a little bit of cold weather but it only comes a day at a time not weeks at a time good thing I got to spend a lot of time in the garage where it's a nice 25 to 30° Got all the little ones washed up last night I could just be overreacting I think but I'd rather be safe than sorry Hope everyone is off to a good start this morning

So I have been looking at dozens and dozens of seed banks and dozens of seeds everything looks so good I just don't know what and where to order from not sure why this is such a hard decision for me but just don't know what to order what would you guys order I noticed I like the sweeter stronger tasting stuff that keeps you coach locked and makes you sleep easy :confused2:

What up EC ? --
Bud we just happen to have someone who will point U in the right direction !-- Umbra know all about this kinda stuff !-- Only thing Bud I think U sitting on what looking for! ---U gonna like the B.B. just fine !-- That Strawberry probably be like that too !

I am partial to the skunky stuff myself. and of course the pine. always the pine.. smoked some once, had me zinging like an old two stroke for an hour or so!

What up EC ? --
Bud we just happen to have someone who will point U in the right direction !-- Umbra know all about this kinda stuff !-- Only thing Bud I think U sitting on what looking for! ---U gonna like the B.B. just fine !-- That Strawberry probably be like that too !

I would love something strawberry but the only thing I had that had strawberry and it was those rhinos and they both turned out to be boys

Umbra got some Glazed Cherries seed or something like that !-- Was it Attitude seed ?
I got 4 unsexed Strawberry Desiel babies !-- I want a nice Strawberry too !-- Bud have U thought about Papaya !-- You'd like it !-- I'm into fruity too !-- I got the B.B. and a Blueberry Lemonade called Purple Haze so I may have to combine the lines !-- I got relatives of the Snow Lotus too !--Reminds me I gotta go start the rest of those Black Berry Snow Lotus seed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back