Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I would have to agree Keef papaya would be really nice to that's what I mean I just don't know enough about these yummy tasting strains and unfortunately in this end of the world it's kind of like your end of the world the best thing you're going to find is a top-notch type brick weed everything here tastes and smells the same unless you grow it yourself

Keef I think you used up all those BB king girls because all I keep getting is boys hahaha

G'morning all.....still in a serious fist fight with the mind.....r e a l l y need a break. Thinking of y'all. Peace

True Dat Bud !-- Listen to Umbra he's never pointed me wrong !-- I asked him one time what we're the most potent indica heavy varieties! -- He gave me a list of 4 !-- Don't remember the rest of them but the Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi came to Texas !-- Mane would she put a whooping on U !-- I lost her in the bug wars but I had crossed her on Umbra's B.B. -- Only had a few seed but she left me a blue daughter !-- D.D.'s Blue Elephant !-- I have the first in bloom now !

They must not carry it anymore Umbra I did not see it on their site

Me too Kraven !--Me too !--

Bud - I got about a finger sized baggie of those seed !-- U run out of seed let me know !--U need a girl !

True Dat Bud !-- Listen to Umbra he's never pointed me wrong !-- I asked him one time what we're the most potent indica heavy varieties! -- He gave me a list of 4 !-- Don't remember the rest of them but the Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi came to Texas !-- Mane would she put a whooping on U !-- I lost her in the bug wars but I had crossed her on Umbra's B.B. -- Only had a few seed but she left me a blue daughter !-- D.D.'s Blue Elephant !-- I have the first in bloom now !

Can't wait to see how the blue elephant turns out sounds pretty awesome

I am very lucky to have had the life i have had so far. I have managed to evade scars and hurt for the most part. I did not know how good i had it until i got out into the world. my wife opened my eyes to the flip side of the coin. She has told me that she never knew a stable home life until we met. I try as hard as i can to provide for her and to give her all the support she needs.
The saying is true, what has been seen cannot be unseen. some things should not be seen.
Poor mrs Dog is 30 years old and just watched her first Star Wars movie. Now she knows what i rave about sometimes.
Kraven's saying about tempering steel is very true.
What does not kill you does make you stronger, but at a cost.
well, lunch break is over, had some grilled salmon, southern cooked collard greens, and some yellow rice. mmm. mmm. got some soulful Allman Brothers Band playing.
Ness, how you holding up down there? been a lot of rain on your watershed. rivers getting high in some places

That's the one got me excited Bud ! -- I got lots of stuff either related to the Snow Lotus or the B.B. -- Might as well mix the bloodlines !-- Down in the O.F.C. lab we working on a top secret project to combine the best bloodlines from the O.F.C. !-- Starting with O.F.C. #1 !-- Still not there yet but it'll happen !

That's the one got me excited Bud ! -- I got lots of stuff either related to the Snow Lotus or the B.B. -- Might as well mix the bloodlines !-- Down in the O.F.C. lab we working on a top secret project to combine the best bloodlines from the O.F.C. !-- Starting with O.F.C. #1 !-- Still not there yet but it'll happen !

I can't wait to see my friend I threw for more BB Kings in on the first and for more nurse Larry F2 hopefully you didn't use up all the girls in this Batch hahahaha just teasing you buddy :48:

Dog when me and D.D. met she had been in what I call a cult for 10 years !-- They were forbidden from listening to "secular music" !-- I corrupted her and got to teach her about some music --Took her to her first Rock concert !-- She hasn't always been a nurse !-- When we met she was a unit clerk at the hospital !-- She had just got a divorce and left the Pentacostal Church and was a mental wreck !-- I got her high for the first time ! -- That church wanted her back but I had my dirty wings around her and they quickly learned might not be a good idea to mess with me !-- I'm immune to thier guilt trip stuff !-- They thought I was Satan himself !--Lay some hands on me and U might draw back an nub !--

When I ask D.D. to marry me U know what she said ? -- Ask me again next year !-- So I did !

That's awesome Keef when I asked my wife to marry me we were out quading
I got down on one knee she kicked me and said I guess so that's when I knew I definitely had to keep her hahaha

One Thanksgiving she cooked and up until then I was cooking for her sometimes !-- I got all high and drank a little I'm sure !-- She talked me into letting her dye my hair !-- U know how it is when they got U wrapped around they little finger !-- I ended up with the brightest ungodly head of bright orange hair U ever seen !
I'm glad it amused her !-- Had to go to a hair place and all they could do was dye it blond !-- What cha gonna do ?-- Many thought it was quite funny !-- I was not one of them !

Haha. I asked my wife for marriage in my bedroom, we was getting ready to go somewhere, I forget now. Wasnt the best timing buy I had a ring that was burning a hole in my pocket

It happens when it happens Dog !-- I might have corrupted D.D. but she made me pay the fines and get the warrants and stuff lifted !-- Made me quit "expediting " and other stuff like that !-- It's still in me and sooner or later it's coming back out !-- I been mostly good for a couple decades !--- It wants back out ya'll !-- It is a struggle !

It wasn't criminal stuff about the warrants !-- I got caught driving very fast a couple times !

Umbra the tangie i got is a sativa. I don't know the breeders it is 23%thc and very up..It says it is a hybrid.

Good stories keef and YD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back