Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have three cars and a truck, all paid for. i drive old stuff, the newest is the truck and its over ten years old now. I cannot comprehend how someone will willingly buy a 60,000 vehicle. guy at work just bought a used truck, 43 grand. tires will cost him 5 grand for a set. i have never had a car or motorcycle payment over $120 a month

the 6.0 is a pretty good setup. it has its problems, but who doesn't?? don't mess with a 6.4 powerstroke. junkyity junk-junk right there..

As long as they have the head studs and EGR delete done they are like you said they're a good motor

egr, that is a fine idea. lets run some nasty sooty exhaust back into the engine.

I really liked my Duramax. My only 4 wheel transportation now is a 86 cherokee wit bout 250,000 miles on her.

speaking of cars....I knew a guy, PhD in Physics. Head of Physics and ME departments. Full bird Colonel in Army reserves, because in WWII he was a pilot in the Army Aircorp and was able to fly for free. Owned a Triumph Dealership and he drove the 2 worst cars ever made in this country, IMO. Both were 1984 Cadillac's, 1 was their diesel and the other the 4-6-8, both Eldorado.

What up ya'll ? -- The tail of this front been working me with the pressure fluctuations !
Made it all day without saying anything about U know what !

Hey OFC, hello all, good thoughts for all.
Just saw your post Budlight on the strip looks interesting. I came across what looks like some Mars Hydro led fixtures at www.dhgate.com, for some stupid reason I couldn't paste the link, apologies, search for mars hydro leds. 300w equivalent for $75. Unless I'm more toasted than I thought.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Pressure changes working ole Keef !-- Face is giving me a fit !-- Then I got all worked up and the neck flared up so left arm not working so well !-- Took some caps and got my pipe but -Dam !-- Know what I mean ? -- This is what old feels like !-- Is it any wonder old people are cranky ? -- I should probably put my guns up !-- I get to hurting I can slide right up to the edge of postal !-- I need to smoke more and these caps need to hurry up !

friday, finally here. whew..... spent some time in the grow yesterday. flipped seven girls to bloom, this will be the last run using 2 gal pots, really not seeing the need for a larger pot, 1 gal does good. two weeks left on a few, then a couple more after that. I have 9 strains running in bloom this run. added I cookies, and a sunshine daydream, and another i can not name, super stoked to try these three out, heard and seen great things, smoked two of the three strains a few months ago, told mrs. dog to get ready for some stronger smoke.

friday, finally here. whew..... spent some time in the grow yesterday. flipped seven girls to bloom, this will be the last run using 2 gal pots, really not seeing the need for a larger pot, 1 gal does good. two weeks left on a few, then a couple more after that. I have 9 strains running in bloom this run. added I cookies, and a sunshine daydream, and another i can not name, super stoked to try these three out, heard and seen great things, smoked two of the three strains a few months ago, told mrs. dog to get ready for some stronger smoke.

Ahh the o'l strain I can't name....yes sir that will blow your dress straight up brother. Have a happy Friday, you come a long way man, gratz ;)

Get down with your bad self Dog !-- Dude I remember when U couldn't grow sheet !-- Feels good to see U doing so well !-- I remember that cycle we both made seed !-- It gets complicated running that many strains !-- If U can rock one gal pot then rock them pots !

Kraven I do love that Avatar !-- I been looking for a logo for some Outlaw Liquid Weed packaging -- I had decided I was just gonna use shrink wrap with maybe just O.F.C. on it but that Avatar would make a great logo !-- Good pipe this morning !

Dog after the seed I send didn't get there I feel better that U got some new stuff anyway !

Take a couple more little ones today and a couple clones and done for 2 weeks then we do it again !

That pic is Nurse Larry and B.B. and a white indica on the rack somewhere !-- Notice pic 1 and 3 are the same pic ? -- That's what weed does !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back