Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getten ready for Super Bowl Sunday in a few days. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa
Since i hate The Falcons, ,,guess im gonna have to go with bad boy Brady,,even though i dont care to much for the Patriots.

They gonna need a water boy Hopper ? -- I don't know so much about that foosball stuff !-- Now I think I got that basket ball stuff figured out !-- They's 3 teams and the team in the striped shirts try to blow the whistle fore one them other teams throws that ball into that net thingy ! -- 150 lb nose tackle next smallest man on the line weighed 220 lbs !-- I would work me a center and he better be quick !-- They were coming up the middle at the little man -- It's always been that way !-- I hold my own !

Very impressive Umbra, what you bring to the table is always top shelf....thankfully I don't have to help you trim....I hate to trim ;)

Is that the Golden Ticket Umbra ? -- This Plush Berry - x- Strawberry Desiel U bred is gonna finish pretty fast ! -- Got to get me some GDP-x- BPU cuts !-- I think the Snow Desiel is a girl !--

well good morning all you ofc's...

Look at all the beautiful buddage up in here this morning.. Umbra that one bud shot is amazing... wowsers.

Keef, 4 turmeric stat.

Guess what it is snowing.

Trim ? -Dam time to get back to it !-- I'm with Kraven bout trimming !-- That's why my plan is to strip fan leaves and turn everything else into hash -Most of it anyway -- Some peeps gonna want hash !--- extract it and make my Liquid Weed !-- No trimming or cost for trimming !-- No having to listen to some dumba** wholesaler berate your work trying to get a better deal ! -- I'm out there farefully fishing for a distributor !
Don't need one today and there is no such thing as "Liquid Weed" down here !-- Cutting the hash oil in half should still produce a desirable tasty buzz !-- Where U find a distributor for something that has never been on the market ?

Already took some Rose !--
I thought yesterday was Friday until late !-- Must be smoking too much weed ? -- No couldn't be that !-- D.D. be home this evening !-- Been trying to round up some of the basic stuff for the apartment but I think I'm down today !-- At least for awhile !

Kraven --BOTM winner again as it should be ! -- Kraven working it !

keef, i reckon those seed got sent to the wrong place.... federal workers and all. lol. I have some good stuff growing, all came from forum members, whether it was a cut, or from seed. I am thankful each time i tend to them.
Thanks Kraven, I hope it blows my dress right over my head, then i may trip up and fall down. haha. yarddog with a dress on. i like em short, but i got some knobbie knee's, and some scars too.
i was looking at my hands yesterday while waiting at a stop light, they getting some miles on em, scars, age. there was a time i rarely went more than a few days without having a cut or some kind of damage to my hands. The mechanic industry has been good to me, but this is no life long working field. I am working on the next good thing, i have ambitions and goals i can not attain on a wrench turners pay. this dog is going to fly one day, with wings of course..

Good morning everyone wow Umbra looking beautiful my friend

I am working on the next good thing, i have ambitions and goals i can not attain on a wrench turners pay. this dog is going to fly one day, with wings of course..

Yea Dawg, you got a bright future ahead of you...just follow the golden rule and don't let today's decisions limit your future options. Thats how you make to my age and still look forward to the next good thing. ;)

Is that the Golden Ticket Umbra ? -- This Plush Berry - x- Strawberry Desiel U bred is gonna finish pretty fast ! -- Got to get me some GDP-x- BPU cuts !-- I think the Snow Desiel is a girl !--

Strawberry diesel that just has tasty all over it

Dog flying ? -- It'll ruin U Dog ! -- Flying up high where ain't nothing at is easy !-- Getting all next to trees and stuff going 100 mph 3 ft .off the ground !-- Rollercoaster and all those thrill rides will never be the same !
Almost all pilots have had or will have a motor cycle too !-- I learned to fly at Fort Rucker Alabama !-- There is absolutely nothing better than when U realize U can fly !-- Things work out may be a couple years I get me a Cessna and come teach U to fly myself !-- Fixed wing craft glide it's easy !-- Helicopter fall like a rock !-- We could have some good times !

I forgot !-- Flying is easy !-- It's the landing part that will make a believer out U !-- Take Offs are optional !-- Landing are mandatory !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back