Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Hippy !--My attitude is sure U can do it but can U do it lit up like a Christmas tree ? -- Waiting for D.D. to come rolling in !-- I'm gonna miss her when she working !-- The rotation is working !-- As long as Veg keeps up with bloom !-- What kind of bubbler stone U gonna use Hippy ?

My bubble stones may be to much. I use 2 6 inch stones per bucket. Lots of air.
I got to get a picture of this brickweed my wife buys. It works well on me. It will quickly tell me when I am One toke over the line.
My lap dog has taken over. Hard to type high with dog licking your face.

Blowed the whole back end out didn't it Cuz ? -- $650 -- for used engine $500 labor and an ounce of weed as a gratuity !-- We riding again !-- The nephew needed the money and we needed to ride !-- We all happy !
That weed gonna jack him up !

Keef I think you can fix that with a little bit of JB Weld and some duct tape

Good morning all, just got up for a bit, off to take a nap now... I started the smoking this am, you all need to take over now.. We are having an ice storm.... Remind me of this when it is 110 this summer... Hope ya all wake up pain free with love in your heart OR some good pot to smoke.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- It hurts when I do this !-- Where my pipe ? -- Took some caps !-- Wake and Bake !
I see Berkley decided that White racist guy was free to speak elsewhere !-- I don't think they wanted to hear what he had to say ! -- Big day on the streets today !

Wow Rose, be safe ice storms are far worse than most believe. Take care, hope it ends soon, really a mess out there huh ;)

Morning OFC, Morning Rose, Keef, Kravens.
Gonna smoke a bowl and get things ready for the autos.

Kraven U remember the weekend we had winter ? --Long winter too !-- Lasted most of 3 days !-- One day next week it's gonna get down to 61 at night !

Plant'm Hippy !-- U do know that marijuana law requires that U be lit up when U plant ? -- Just trying to keep U on track Cuz !--

Morning O.F.C....School has been keeping this ol guy busy.....Not to worry ,still growing ...have had my share of winter problems...we have four GDP X BR in flower..but my clones have suffered from the cold...anyway I am still alive and puffin..:48:

What up Cane ? -- U getting all smart and stuff ?-- I got a GDP-X-B.R. in bloom too !-- Waiting to see some color !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back