Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Umbra,,im going with the Patriots. Its on Bro. I win we smoke a bowl,,,you win,,,we smoke a bowl. Dont be scared. Lol. :smoke1:

Good morning again. Umbra I am having a little trouble sleeping and if i lay there an hour I have to get up.. It is all good, if i had to go to work it wouldn't be good.

Went to the dispensary and got 3.5 grams of pot for 50 bucks.... THAT IS NUTS. But since i am growing the 9 # hammer, i decided to taste it. Of course I like it.. But now they are listing the pesticides on the label here, do they do that in Cali Umbra? There is only one organic grower that sells to this little place. I am reading a label and see neem.... yuck... One had azamax... I went with the organic at the above stupid price. I better get some pot into flower soon.
No Rose they don't list them. However, much of it is tested and if it tests positive for a long list of items, it is rejected. I have seen organic grown cannabis you wouldn't want to smoke, it had so many bugs and mold in it and on it.

Yeah Umbra,,it is a catch 22 trying to use no pesticides and controlling nasty bugs like SM,,or battling PM.

Rose what in the dickens were you doing out in the middle of an ice storm, friends don't let friends do that....they load and go with them ;)

I wasn't out in the middle, just the beginning, yesterday not today. My car has a button that says "snow" so i pushed it LOL.... I am stuck at home today though.. it is an inch thick i think. Thanks Kraven for caring.. I am fine..

Umbra I am going to look at this organic stuff with a loupe... it better not be yucky.. it smokes nice.

Afternoon OFC. Time for a bowl and coffee.

Rose yek ice stores are bad. Wishing better weather for you Rose.

Going to have a turkey dinner and football tomorrow. I'm for the Falcons. Hoping they kick the Patriot's ***.

Well OFC since were declaring teams. Not big fan of either. Really hate the Patriot's. I Hope I am the winner and the Ads will be good.
Racked my wine Keef. I use a hose and suction. Got a mouth full. Pretty tasty.
ness I will join you for a bowl.

When it comes to the Super Bowl ? -- I think the big show gonna be outside but Lady Gaga might have something to say too !

2 -36 ounce jars of Mott's Applesauce with cinnamon and a pack of yeast and some water ,little bit of sugar ? -- We mashed in !-- Wanna get high ?

2 -36 ounce jars of Mott's Applesauce with cinnamon and a pack of yeast and some water ,little bit of sugar ? -- We mashed in !-- Wanna get high ?
I always wanna get high. Wife making me smoke her Ghost OG Brick Weed.
Never thought of apple sauce. No cinnamon for me. I was at a brewery site today. And they got Fruit in a can for brewing. They want 36 bucks a can.
if ya want dark wine they say 3 or 4 cans per 5 gal.
Have to look at them big cans of apple sauce.
gonna go get higher than I am.

I tried the fruit concentrate Hippy !-- I didn't like it as well as frozen or fresh !-- They better in every way !
Cheaper too !-- There is no set recipe I use about a pound of fruit per gallon -- The Applesauce came in 3 lbs jars so I used 2 and cut back on my sugar some !-- Next weekend I'll start freezing the blueberry and Strawberry! -- I'll have brandy by the end of the weekend ! -- No cinnamon ? -- They had original !

Going to have to go with the Falcons. I know Patriots are 52.6% favorite and Tom Brady is from this part of California, but Matt Ryan is a homeboy from Exton, PA and ...I hate the Patriots, lol.

Another Cali boy hoping for Falcon win...

Evening OFC. Smoking on the Aurora Indica. It has a fruit smell to it. Can't tell what fruit it is. Could be a little lemon and something else. And, it has a bit of a earthiness to it.

Hello RE. What ya got cooking? Do you grow? Hoping you have a good evening. :48:

Hay Rose what do you think of using course perlite. Or, would they grow to big when wet?

I love the way pot tastes and smells. most of it. Enjoy Ness.

Hey Umbra, my organic store bought pot is clean. You made me look and I was scared.

If we do a few plants outside I need some advice on how to keep them 3 ft tall and 5 feet around. I think one of the reasons it is so hard to get rid of bugs outside is getting the spray everywhere on 10 ft tall plants. It is dangerous to spray, even organics, up over your head... So I am taking suggestions all ya all.

I love the way pot tastes and smells. most of it. Enjoy Ness.

Hey Umbra, my organic store bought pot is clean. You made me look and I was scared.

If we do a few plants outside I need some advice on how to keep them 3 ft tall and 5 feet around. I think one of the reasons it is so hard to get rid of bugs outside is getting the spray everywhere on 10 ft tall plants. It is dangerous to spray, even organics, up over your head... So I am taking suggestions all ya all.

The only thing I could think of Rose's for you to top it and tie it down with some string or rope whatever you have and tent pegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back