Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first pilots license at 17, flew rental Cessna's for a bit. I need to re-certify...it's a rich mans hobby and I think finally I might be able to afford a cheap kit for some VFR flights. Dreams.....

Dog we used to have to fly these patterns in school !-- Like fly so far in such an such a direction then turn another way and fly so far !-- There were these 2 grain silos close to one of those places we were supposed to turn !-- We climbed them one night with some paint !-- U couldn't see it from the ground but from then on it was --Turn at the breasts !-- Then there was a bar with an alligator that looked b like it was crawling out the roof on the back side of the bars roof !-- Visual flight rules !-- Know what that means ? -- Flying down and look at the road signs if U get lost !-- Cause the front of the plane ain't always the way U be going !

Hot dam Kraven !-- I been trying to figure out how many pounds a Cessna would cost !-- I'll fly again !-- In my own plane !-- I be coming to see all U guys !

OH geez, just had a vision of Keef crawling out of a plane in my front yard...

Got an empty street close by Rose ? ---Without telephone poles ? -- - I can't land in your yard silly !
Hey people getting off work and the crowds grow !-- Gonna be a happening weekend !

^^^^ looking like kravens avatar. lol
I'd fly with you Kraven, Keef,, You would have to earn my trust on that one. you can keep the three feet, I want some altitude, maybe it will buy me enough time to get things right.

just popped a few more beans, lol. glazed black cherries and phantom cookies. I saw a couple of packs of beans that I wanted so I bought them before being laid off. I found some of Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG bx1 and Alice Cookies. A couple of Tuff Nutt seeds; el chapo, jane doe, almond cookies, and resonance.

Smart plan Dog !-- The instructor said U better learn to respect the helicopter or U gonna end up in a smoking hole in some field somewhere !-- So "Smoky" it was !-- U shoulda seen me flying backwards jack !
Dog gonna make a good pilot !-- He done pulled up to a jump more than once and thought ---I wonder if I can jump it !-- He got to know !

getting my grow mojo and cloning mojo back!!!!WOO HOO, just saying, i can grow this stuff.

I love flying my Drones. Those things or cool as hell.
I have a couple of them. Hell i got one thats about 3" square. Believe it or not it is very responsive for such a small drone. I fly it in the house,,too small for outdoors.
My Son has a bad *** drone. He had to get licensed to fly it. Very cool.
Drones have changed many things and will soon change even more things in our lives.

Hopper I got a couple RC cars for the dogs to chase !-- I got a RC helicopter but I can't fly it !-- It's missing one whole control !-- The drones with 4 props looks like it might be easier to control ! -- I want one for fish on the beach !-- Fly my bait out past the breakers and drop it ! -- I saw on you tube someone had a pistol mounted on one and U know that ain't right !-- Next thing U know people be hunting with a drone !
An ultralight is what I want !-- It cost a little over $6,000 new !--

Go Rose !-- We all hit rough spots !-- Each grow "Disaster " makes us better farmers ! --

just popped a few more beans, lol. glazed black cherries and phantom cookies. I saw a couple of packs of beans that I wanted so I bought them before being laid off. I found some of Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG bx1 and Alice Cookies. A couple of Tuff Nutt seeds; el chapo, jane doe, almond cookies, and resonance.

I've been trying to get some of those fruity pebbles OG but bills keep getting in the way I can't wait to see how they turn out for you

keef, i don't know if i would trust an ultralite. no experience, just.... they look so piece meal, i imagine them having some rubber bands on top holding the wing on. lol

They fly those things down here that is a parachute and U sitting in a chair with a fan on the back !-- Powered Paragliding ? -- They got small planes now got a parachute for the whole plane !-- Anything goes wrong U can pop the chute !-- That whole parachute thing I don't understand !-- I am not jumping out a perfectly good plane ! -- In the army we got HALO jumpers-- High Altitude Low Opening--- At night!---I don't have the right stuff to do that voluntarily --- Helicopter pilot down have parachutes !-- U don't want to hit those blade !-- U ride it down no matter what ! -- --Lose tail rotor control and U have to land it like a regular airplane -- but no wheels ! - My first practice run I slid down the runway sideways !-- leaving a shower of sparks !-- The instructor slapped me upside the helmet when we stopped !-- No talking just slapped me !
Sliding down that runway sideways scared the hell outta me !-The slap was nothing !

I thought U might know about something like that Kraven !-- That long line extraction will give U a religious experience too !-- Helicopter drop a long line and extract the fire team !-- Pull U up out the woods and U hanging by a rope ! --All the way to where U going ! -- Don't let it start spinning !-- Make U feel very much alive and happy to still be !

Evening OFC, I like flying high to. From my couch and bowl.
I see Umbra at it again. My Auto beans about to stand up. Turn on the lights tomorrow, Each one get it's own 5 gal DWC. Time for a bowl before I start Cooking Fried Zucchini And Tequila lime Chicken Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back