Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I resemble that remark too Hopper !-- I know U smoking something nice what U got this week ?-- Hopper always get that high grade !
Kraven I don't make as much hash as I could --I decarb mine and make caps !-- Bout to go over the hump and have more trim than we can eat then I make plenty hash !-- It'll be part of my hash oil extraction so I gotta do it !-- Long as the legal status of weed is questionable might be the way forward for me !--

Hey hopper it was yesterday, we got a pompano, two whitings and a bowhead shark...all not keepers but we sure smoked some weed and told some lies....capped the day off with fresh seafood and a few cold beers.

So I took the rest of the SSDD off the stick a bit ago, and was storing the trim, look at what just fell off that I just poured into my sugar shakin' pile, over 2 Tbsp of golden trich's that is making my night a real winner. Peace

Kraven beautiful trich's. I just love the 2nd pic., I would love to have wall paper like that. It would look nice in my kick knack room. Glad you had a great day.

Keef I got my one branch hang in the bathroom. I'm going to cure her as soon as she dries. About 2 weeks. There is sure enough work to be done to get it right. :farm:

Oh man yea and reds fosure...love night fishing giggin for flounder, or raking up oysters heck shrimpin too. Not to much about the big pond i don't care deeply for.

You are making me real homesick. I am really and I mean really missing the coast. Nothing beats casting for weakies on the grass flats.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I'm thinking about getting my fishing license this year !-- Man does not live by a cast net alone !-- Well he can but the law don't like it !-- I know this one place and at night -- nevermind !-- I got to quit giving up my secrets !

You know, as a general rule, I try to behave like an adult. Tonight I'm being bad. Drinkin' way more jug then I should and smokin' some serious shatter. Watching the warcraft movie and hoping to be seriously f**^$% Up. Sometimes it just sucks to be alone.

Thanks D.D. Cheers to you too! Good morning everyone! I gots a hangover! Thankfully it is minor. Rise and shine!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !
Nick it's too early to even use the word -'shine

D.D. have a good day !--
I got U some pear brandy in the freezer --2 gallons of Strawberry and a gallon of Apple Jack !--
I also got to take some more little plants down today !--
Got nothing to do with it --but--Spring Break starts in 2 weeks !

Morning folks. Black coffee time,,,yehaaaaa
What up Keefer?
Nick has a hangover, ,,lol.
DD,,Weedhopper no drinky Moonshine anymore.

I know that's true Hopper !-- I'm allergic to alcohol I get the Whiskey Bumps !-- When I drink my mouth makes people want to hit me and stuff !-- Wake up all beat up and don't remember what happened ?-- I had to give it up !-- It's a wonder I'm still alive taking morphine and drinking whiskey and not just a little !-- Ended up having to do CPR on myself a couple times !

Temps today - 70/54 -- Seems that Russia connection just keeps growing !
Caps kick in and lights come on I got some work to do !

Morning Keef. More rain coming. Flood watch until tomorrow, then more rain. 65/35 here. Oranges are falling off the tree. Plum tree is flowering.

Gonna smoke and then back to bed for short nap....o'l hippy gave me cookies.....o'l hippy got strong Kung Fu......Me - gonna have to sleep it off fosure ;)

Keef, I found the Piney weed. The temple booty I grew out smells like you are walking thru a pine forest. NJ has these pygmy pines. They only grow 2 ft or so but smell 10x what a normal pines smells like. I remember National Geographic's did an article about NJ's pygmy pines. Only place in the world these trees exist.

That's great Umbra !-- I took a nap and just woke up !-- Can't seem to get moving too stiff today !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back